Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Christopher Ben Logan - jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Christopher Ben Logan - jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I am probably dealing with an internet scam! I have been writing to a man who has played the romance scam very well. He supposedly lived in Texas, and dealt in buying and selling crude oil. Got big business opportunity in Kuwait--flew there suddenly-- purchased many barrels of crude oil, but now doesn't have money to have it shipped back to the USA.

I have received several letters from PROTEC EXPRESS DELIVERY, requesting 8300 Euros or $9849.00 USD to enable my "fiancée" to ship his goods to the states. It is from a Mr. MD Kadeer, Dispatch director. with this company. I would appreciate any information you have on this company. I have not sent any money at this point. They have tried to make it very believable,, but won't send actual invoice with name, address , phone or fax. Do they even exist at all????

In my emails back to them, I played along as if I bought their story. (feeling all along it had to be a scam).
I asked them for an invoice, and as you'll see-- their answer was, if I pay first, then they'll send a receipt.
The "scammer" (Christopher Ben Logan,) used his "son" as a ploy also. Sending me a pic of his little boy in hospital bed, and asking me to ask shipping company for more time to pay, and saying he has to get home to his son. Also asked me to write to his "son" as his new "Momma".

Also, last week, Christopher came down with "Malaria". Another ploy to make me feel sorry for him, and find the money quickly to get him home to the states I'm sure. Hotel allowed him to stay there and eat, if he worked at the hotel, so he says. But the hard manual labor has made him sick and he can't do it much longer and will be out on the street!

This guy is VERY romantic, writes well, and sends flowery poems, and songs. Says he is Dutch, but is very fluent in Spanish. Won't tell me where he picked up the Spanish. (...) so that was a commonality he played on too.

He supposedly lived in El Paso , Texas when he started writing. -- Found me on Facebook--
One interesting "slip" or whatever it was-- was when little boy was severely ill, and taken to hospital-- he said the infirmary in the "witness protection" program wasn't adequate for his son's illness. When I asked him what he meant by that, he said oh he meant a first aid facility for neighborhood children, on the estate where they lived???? Strange!!!

And he is supposed to be a Mormon! Wanted to know if I'd be willing to change my religion for him.

One thing that was different-- I know these scammers usually don't want you to tell anyone about them. This guy wanted me to tell everyone! Wanted to go on vacation to meet my family. Wanted their email addresses so he could write to them??? I did not give it to him, thank goodness!
The people that do this are really worse criminals than most-- because they try to steal both your money and your heart! They are very good at it!!!

Stolen picture used:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Emails received:

On Saturday, August 11, 2018, Christopher Ben Logan <jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dearest!

My feelings are growing stronger and stronger every day. You are very open with me and that melts me inside. No one has ever talked to me so much about themselves and I love that. We both have gone through so much in our lives, and I feel like I relate to you on a much higher level than I have ever felt before. We have the same interests and the same likes. You seem to fulfill my needs in every way.

I an very sure that this will blossom into a fairytale romance. I will put all my trust in you forever, and I have opened every fiber of my being to you and only you. I am after a love that will give me a reason to breathe. I want a future wife in my life, someone to hold, confide in, laugh with, cry with; someone I can watch football with, fish with, walk along the beach at night with, all this I know I will find in you when we meet. I want it. I deserve it, as do you. I sincerely hope that you feel the same as I do about you.

You are beautiful, you leave me speechless, I so believe you make me very happy, you'll make bad things seem not so bad. The thought of you astonishes me and brightens every aspect of my life. Its amazing that I've grown so attached in such a short amount of time. As much as I try to control, the feelings just keep blossoming rapidly and I don't want to lose that. Maybe I'm already falling in love with you ? Crazy ! but you are everything and more than what I have dreamed of my entire life. You would make me happier than the richest person in the world by time and attention you give to me.

I could easily fit you into my plans, You don't have to worry about anything. We could go away together and start a new life away from everything that brings ill memories. I wouldn't ever put you through a situation where you'll be working and me easing off in retirement. I think you deserve a life of ease as well. I know I am not perfect, but I do have dreams and hopes in my life. I take good care of myself and my son. I am honest, sincere, and true, and I have a lot of love to give . Please take this to heart, I will never do anything to make your heart sad, because I'll hold it like an egg very easy so it doesn't break

I know that they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I go to bed with anticipation every night waiting for the moment I will meet you. I don't know this feeling - I have never experienced it. I want you by my side. I could never get tired of being near you whether on the chats, through emails. I miss you more than words can say. I genuinely adore you.

Affectionately
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:02 pm

On Sunday, August 12, 2018, Christopher Ben Logan <jacksonadrianchir@gmail.com> wrote:

Good Morning Dear,

Presume you are up from bed right now meditating and thinking about your day ahead, my thoughts now are of us cuddling, your head on my chest, whispering sweet words you would love to hear into your ears, simply wish i was there with you, am sorry if this seems too soon for me to say but it's just my heart pouring out what it feels.

My yesterday was beautiful and a little bit stressful, went for my morning road walk and when I returned I rushed down to my laptop to see if there was any new mail from you, you should see me, I was such in a rush..l, am really glad we are having this conversation.

Me and Eric went shopping, he has really missed shopping with me, I'm am trying to be the best dad that I can be... When we meet and go shopping together, it will be fun because i will be there to check you out when you go through the clothes, jewelries you select.....

I guess your plan for the day is to work but please don't work too hard and no matter what you do, don't forget that there is someone out here who cares so much about you, will have to go chat you again later. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to always smile cause that's the best thing we can do with our lips....I like this line a lot, although there is something else we can do with our lips.

Lot's of kisses and a big hug from Papa bear to Mama bear... Lol
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:04 pm

The fake delivery company:

On Tuesday, September 25, 2018, Protec Delivery <protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com> wrote:

ATTENTION: MRS xxx- LOGAN

Madam we are not clear why you and your Fiancee haven't gotten back to us till now. madam we want to quickly bring it to your notice because if your Fiancee package spend more days here with us we are going to charge you and your Fiancee Demurrage for security and for risk, and that's going to cost extra charges, we are really sorry about your health now but i do hope you understand that this is a firm and we have our terms and conditions on how we run our business over here, we need the deposit payment of the balance of 8,000 euros so we can immediately process the shipment of your Fiancee.. i advice you always check your mail all time as we are really waiting on you and your Fiancee to have a conclusive decision as how to make the balance payment to the company so we can have his shipment dispatch because his goods on our Cargo is really causing a big delay to our-services we advice you and your fiancee do have a conclusive decision on this okay and let us know when you are ready to make the payment okay, because their has already be a delay once you are ready to make the payment inform us so that we can direct you on the Payment modalities because we need to make the shipment of your Fiancee package ASAP.. thanks and God bless .....

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR MD KHADEER
DISPATCH DIRECTOR
PROTEC EXPRESS DELIVERY AND FAST SERVICE
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:05 pm

On Monday, October 1, 2018, Protec Delivery <protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com> wrote:

ATTENTION: MRS xxx-LOGAN

We at protec want to thank you for bringing that to our notice about the regulatory of funds over there in your country. I'm going to dis cause that with the management now and let them know they are to provide you with payment modalities over there in United State or any one of our operating branch in Europe Asia anywhere in the world we have our branches over the world if it's possible for you to make the payment over there in United State i will get back to you immediately with the payment modalities once the board of directors deliberate on that and also we will have to know what you are sending before we can provide you with any payment modalities remember you are to come up with the 50% of the total balance which is 4,000 euros..

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR MD KHADEER
DISPATCH DIRECTOR
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:10 pm

On Thursday, October 11, 2018, Protec Delivery <protecexpressdeliveryfastservice@yahoo.com> wrote:

ATTENTION: MRS xxx-LOGAN

Thank you very much for your mail i need you to understand that your mail is well received and understood, i was about mailing you to give you a reminder about the same shipment of your Fiance Mr Logan because i put my job on line for you and your Fiance here because it's seems i'm the only one here who understand the condition of your Fiance little boy.. by the way how is him now, i can feel the pain you both felt now because i'm a father too, but like i said here we mean business and that how we are able to keep the company running as it's strictly business nothing attached to it.. i hope you are able to get to talk to your Fiance, him his self has been on my neck over same issues about his son, but i still made him understand that if there were something that i could do that is more than what i have done already i would have done that just to help him.. i just hope my help is appreciated once your Fiance shipment is shipped, we have done our best best to keep everything under security watch normally your Fiance shipment was never suppose to take this long, and for the amount in Dollars you can still check to see your self when you convert the the sum of 8,500 euros to Dollars you are going to have $9,848.91 approximately $9,849..

However, it is imperative that you get to understand how PROTEC EXPRESS DELIVERY AND FAST SERVICE operate. In this regard, be well informed that as soon as the delivery/Demurrage fee is received, we are going to have the receipt proof of payment from you then we can issue you a receipt along with the company Airway bill and then send it back to you, and again i have already make it know to the company about the regulation of funds in your country United State and also they have agreed that once you confirm our email and ready to make the payment you are going to be provided the with all the payment modalities so you can be able to make the payment of the shipment and the Demurrage fee to any of our branch in United State that of cause wasn't easy talking to the board of Directors to please see reasons with you which they later accepted, so i will advice you Mrs xxx, without time wasting please let us know when you need the account information of the company over there in United State so we can provide you with every first hand information you need, this we only grant to few of our customers to make the shipment payment our side the country but because of the situation of your Fiance and his little boy i will say you are a very lucky woman i must say, because in my own experience here i have never really take my time following up with any customer case like i did in yours...

In this regard, kindly confirm receipt of email so that payment directives can be made available to you and shipment completed. Be also be well educated that as soon as the shipment/Demurrage fee is received, you will be provided with your tracking number so you can track the shipment process of your Fiance from one point to another till shipment is completed

YOURS IN SERVICE,
MR MD KHADEER
DISPATCH DIRECTOR
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.