Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lipecsvetka@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lipecsvetka@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Skype for business using the same E-mail address.

Aloha my new mate. I will be very excited if you read my e-mail to the end since I couldn’t make up my mind to send you a message a very long time. It's not my intention to send e-mails to the man first. I am Evgeniya. I’m 34 and I am from Russian Federation. I am a frank and open-minded woman. I am looking for only the real relationships based on real feelings and trust.I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 higher education diplomas in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my city. I also had both practice and work in several large countries. I spent a plenty of time for job and the creation of my career, but now I see that I do not want to stay lonelyanymore and I want to meet a good and frank man with whom we could create a family and to be happy forever. If you are searching for to be with a sincere and sweet woman, so it will be possible to build serious relations. I show you my picture))))) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the reply. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very glad to read your reply. Please tell me some facts about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.I want to get acquainted with you closer.I would like to tell that I do not like to play any games, I do not want to get requests to demonstrate my intimate shots or to continue communication in the intimate plan… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I beg you not to reply to this message. But if you are a lonely man who is ready to the serious relations, then I ’d love to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Evgeniyushok.

header:
Return-Path: <masakifushimi@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [1.52.227.101]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 24 Nov 2018
Subject: Salut,
From: Beauty Evgeniyushka <masakifushimi@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Beauty Evgeniyushka <lipecsvetka@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Beauty Evgeniyushka <masakifushimi@peace.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 1.52.227.101 | Orig ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology | City: Ho Chi Minh City | Country: Vietnam | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=1.52.227.101

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: lipecsvetka@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:54 pm

Same photo and reply to address:

Hey hey my new pen-friend I will be very pleased if you read a letter from me to the end cos I couldn’t make up my mind to send you a message a really long time. Actually I never write to the man first. My name is Evgeniya. I am 34 and I live in Russia. I am a honest and nice young woman. I search for only the serious relations based on feelings and trust.I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 higher education diplomas in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a large dental clinic in my native city. I also worked in several foreign countries. I spent a plenty of time for job and the formation of my career, but now I understand that I do not want to stay lonelyanymore and I seek to meet a good and honest man with whom we could create a happy family and to be happy forever. If you are searching for to be with a sincere and sweet yound woman, so it may be possible to create loving relations. I give you my pic:)))) Hope that you’ll like it and you will send me the reply. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very excited to receive your reply. Please tell me a few information about yourself, your hobbies and your life aims.I would like to get acquainted with you closer.I would like to tell that I do not want to play any games, I do not want to get any suggestions to send my intimate photos or to continue communication in this direction… If you have the other point of view as I have, I beg you not to reply to this letter. But if you are a single man who is looking for the long-rerm relations, so I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your letter. Evgeniya.

Header:
Return-Path: <oirawagak838@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [49.148.55.46]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 25 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Evgesha Mi <lipecsvetka@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Evgesha Mi <oirawagak838@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon my friend!

Orig IP: 49.148.55.46 | Orig ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company | City: Agus | Country: Philippines | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_address=49.148.55.46
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:59 am

Email:

Hey gentleman, I will be very glad if you read an e-mail from me up to the end since I didn't dare to write you a very long time. In fact I never send letters to the man first. I’m Evgeniya. I’m thirty-four years old and I am from Russia. I am a honest and kind-hearted young woman. I am looking for only the serious relations based on deep feelings and trust.I am a medical dental assistant of the highest category and I have 2 academic degrees in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a promissing dental clinic in my native city. I also worked in several foreign dental clinics. I spent a lot of time for work and the career development, but now I clearly understand that I do not want to be aloneanymore and I dream to find a nice and fair gentleman with whom we could create a close family and to be happy. If you are searching for to have a sincere and sweet girl, then maybe to create strong relations. I send you my photo)) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the e-mail. If you like me, I will be very excited to get your message. Please tell me some information about your life, your hobbies and your life goals.I would like to get acquainted with you closer.I would like to say that I do not want to play any games, I do not want to get requests to send my nude photos or to continue communication in this direction… If you want the different things from our communication as I want, I ask you not to respond to this letter. But if you are a single man who is ready to the serious relations, then I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be waiting impatiently for your answer. Evgenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <n-ishii@lion.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.137.179.128])
Subject: Hi gentleman
Reply-To: Evgeniyusya Zhenyuska <lipecsvetka@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Evgeniyusya Zhenyuska <n-ishii@lion.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 110.137.179.128
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Kediri
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:07 am

Email:

Salut dear man! I will be very pleased if you read my letter to the end because I couldn’t make up my mind to write you a very long time. In fact I never send e-mails to the man first. I am Evgeniya. I’m thirty-four years old and I am from Russian Federation. I am a frank and kind-hearted lady. I look for only the real relations based on feelings and faithfulness.I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 diplomas of higher education in the sphere of stomatology. I work in a one of the best clinics in my native city. I also improved my professional skills in several foreign dental clinics. I spent too many time for work and the creation of my career, but now I clearly understand that I do not want to be lonelyanymore and I would like to find a good and fair gentleman with whom we could build a happy family and to be endless happy. If you are searching for to have a sincere and nice lady, so it will be possible to create loving relations. I show you my pic:)) Hope that it will be pleasant to you and you will send me the letter. If you like me, I will be very happy to get your message. Please tell me some information about yourself, your hobbies and your goals in life.I want to get acquainted with you closer.I would like to say that I do not like to play games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to send my naked photos or to continue communication in this direction… If you are not of the same opinion as I am, I beg you not to answer this letter. But if you are a lonely man who is ready to the serious relations, then I ’d love to start our communication. I will be looking forward for your mail. Zhenyushka!

Header:

Return-Path: <funakubo@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.115.100.99])
Subject: Hey there my great mate!
From: Evgeniyusha Evgeniyusenka <funakubo@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Evgeniyusha Evgeniyusenka <lipecsvetka@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Evgeniyusha Evgeniyusenka <funakubo@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.115.100.99
Originating ISP: Asia Pacific Communication Limited
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

Stolen picture received with the message:

The same stolen picture was previously reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70902, where "she" was Maria.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Email:

Hello Dear! I will be very excited if you read my e-mail to the end because I didn't dare to write you a very long time. It is not my style to send messages to the man first. My name is Evgeniya. I am 34 and I live in Russia. I am a sincere and lovely young woman. I am searching for only the mutual relationships based on love and trust.I am a medical consultant of the highest category and I have 2 national higher certificates in the sphere of branch of medicine and dentistry relating to the mouth and mouth disease. I work in a large dental clinic in my native city. I also had practice in several foreign countries. I spent a lot of time for work and career formation, but now I clearly realize that I do not want to stay aloneanymore and I wish to find a good and frank gentleman with whom we could start a happy family and to be endless happy. If you want to have a sincere and nice lady, so it will be possible to create strong relations. I give you my photo))))) Hope that you will like it and you will send me the e-mail. If you liked me, I will be very happy to get your reply. Please tell me some information about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.I wish I could get acquainted with you closer.I would like to say that I do not like to play games, I do not I don’t want to get any propositions to send my intimate pictures or to continue communication in in that direction… If you don’t have the same intentions as I have, I beg you not to reply to this e-mail. But if you are a single man who is ready to the serious relations, then I will be very glad to start our communication. I will be looking forward for your letter. Evgeniyushka!

Header:

Return-Path: <tosiyuki7733@watch.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [112.200.245.202])
Reply-To: Zhenya Smile <lipecsvetka@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Zhenya Smile <tosiyuki7733@watch.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day.

Originating IP: 112.200.245.202
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Quezon City
Country of Origin: Philippines

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Dec 01, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.