Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evgeniyaorekhovaa@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

evgeniyaorekhovaa@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:39 am

Aloha my new friend! I'm looking for a honest man, who will make me happy.I am thirty-four y.o. I'm not interested in amusement. I'm not young anymore, I want a true relationship. I 'm trying to meet someone who will take me to a cinema, explore nature, do things two of us, or maybe have a family. I have never made the first step, but I am tired to be alone. I would like to meet someone who's older than thirty-five years. I hope you're the one who will bring me happiness.My name is Evgeniya. I 'm living in Russian Federation. Tell me more about yourself.I hope you're interested and that you will notice my letter. I'm including my picture. I wish to have your photo too.Looking forward to talking more with you. Evgeniyushka,

Header:
Return-Path: <mutsukon@pop02.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (171.239.208.151) by msrg5091.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B4E3A0A08325166;
Tue, 20 Nov 2018
Subject: Greetings my new pen-friend
Reply-To: Girl Evgeniyunka <evgeniyaorekhovaa@yandex.com>

Orig IP: 171.239.208.151 | Orig ISP: Viettel Group | City: Binh Duong | Country: Vietnam | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 39.208.151

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

eugenia.orekhovaa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:12 am

Email:

Good day stranger! I am in a a search of a gentle man, who will give me happiness.I am thirty-four years old. I'm not searching for amusement. I'm not a young girl, I am interested in a serious relationship. I 'd like to be with someone who will take me to a cinema, enjoy forest, do things two of us, or one day have a family. I have never made the first move, however I'm tired of loneliness. I want to be with a man who's no less than thirty-five years. I hope you're the man who I will be happy with.My name is Evgeniya. I live in Russia. Tell me more about yourself.I'm hoping you're interested and that my email will be noticed. I'm attaching a picture of me. I am expecting to have your photo too.Looking forward to chatting more with you. Evgeniyoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <yuki_ren@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.196.208.255])
Reply-To: Mi Evgeniyusya <eugenia.orekhovaa@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Mi Evgeniyusya <yuki_ren@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my great mate.

Originating IP: 156.196.208.255
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.