Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

autumngentlelavender@gmail.com

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:50 am

Hi man! Happy meet. My name is Dashulya and I wish get to know you better! I simple and sweetheart girl from small city. I wish to meet man with serious intentions for serious relationship, and maybe family. I wish talk with responsible man. To me 30 years. I want I know how old are you? In order for you to have an idea about me, I send my photo to you. I hopefully what will you answer me! I will be very happy get your answer and photo! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can get to know each other I wish you pleasant hanging out and I will wait letter. Regards, Dariunya.

Header:
Return-Path: <yaryo_a@sound.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (240-6-112-92.pool.ukrtel.net [92.112.6.240]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Mon, 19 Nov 2018
Subject: Salut dear man
Reply-To: Dariunya Dasha <autumngentlelavender@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Dariunya Dasha <yaryo_a@sound.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 92.112.6.240 | Orig ISP: Pjsc Ukrtelecom | City: Chernivtsi | Country: Ukraine

autumngentlenymph@gmail.com

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:02 am

Hello Darling! Nice meet. My name is Daria and I want get to know you better! I simple and sweetheart girl from provincial city. Looking for man serious for create relationship, and probably family. I would like talk with responsible man. To me 30 years. I want I know how old are you? So that you know who you communicate with, I send my photography to you. I will wait what will you answer me! I will be very happy see your answer and photography! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can continue our pleasant communication I wish you pleasant hanging out and I will wait your answer. Regards, Dasha.

Header;
Return-Path: <satomix@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (110.136.168.146) by msrg5091.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B4E3A0A0862CB58;
Wed, 21 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Darioka Sunny <autumngentlenymph@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Darioka Sunny <satomix@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good DayDear!

Orig IP: 110.136.168.146 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Bener | Country: Indonesia

darya19emel87@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:17 pm

Email:

Hi. Respected stranger.
I wish to know how much you interest in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and get you email.

In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait your letter! See you soon. Darya.

Header:

Received: from [178.176.174.232]
Reply-To: Barb <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello my most delicious man!

Originating IP: 178.176.174.232
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Re: darya19emel87@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:25 pm

Email:

Hello. Dear stranger.
I want to know how much you interest in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still single and very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait for your answer! See you soon. Darya.

Header:
Received: from maskedhost [127.0.0.1]
Reply-To: "??????????" <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: I'm so pleased that you and I know my character.

Re: darya19emel87@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:30 pm

Email:

Hello. Dear stranger.
I wish to see how much you interest in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still one and very tired of that life.
So I go to a dating site and got you email.
Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO jfrcisz) (178.176.174.248)
Reply-To: xxx <darya19emel87@gmail.com>
Subject: Looking for a boyfriend! The answer is you're interested in our acquaintance.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.248

19emel87d@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:35 pm

Email:

Good day. Respected stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still one and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating site and get you email.
Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future.
I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later!
I will wait your letter! See you soon. Darya.

Header:

Received: from ttjp (unknown [178.176.174.123])
Reply-To: Nore <19emel87d@gmail.com>
Subject: Hi, I'm ready to follow you to the ends of the world.

Originating IP: 178.176.174.123

Re: 19emel87d@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Email:

Hi. Dear stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Darya. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I come to a dating agency and found you email.
Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Received: from [188.162.43.77]
Reply-To: AllisonBa <19emel87d@gmail.com>
Subject: Interested in a serious relationship write to me!

Originating IP: 188.162.43.77

em1987darya@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:40 pm

Email:

Hi. Dear stranger.
I wish to read how much you interest in find and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Darya. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life.
So I go to a dating agency and get you email.
In fact, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future.
I'll be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our later life.
I do not know how you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I'll talk about myself later!

Header:

Received: from bjpioks (UnknownHost [178.176.174.32])
Reply-To: LucyPope <em1987darya@gmail.com>
Subject: My new friend, where are the answers?

Originating IP: 178.176.174.32

30darya87@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 pm

Email:

Hii. Nice to meet you. You can call me Darya. How is your day?
I would like to speak with you. I very like you and I want to know you more.
Because I sure you nice man. Tell me about yourself. How old are you ? Where do you live now?
So I interested in only free, serious and adequate person.
I hope you too seek only serious relationships.
I will wait for your message.

Header:

Received: from [188.162.43.61]
Reply-To: Magd <30darya87@gmail.com>
Subject: You have a beautiful figure, do you do sports?

Originating IP: 188.162.43.61

autumnlilacaster@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:23 pm

Email:

Good evening friend! Nice new acquaintance. My name is Dashulya and I want chat with you! I ordinary and sweetheart girl from small city. I wish to meet man serious for create relationship, and probably family. I would like talk with serious-minded man. To me thirty years. I want I know how old are you? In order for you to have an idea about me, I I will attach my photography to you. I will wait response letter! I will be very nice see your letter and photography! If our goals match and you are looking for a woman for stable relations, then we can get to know each other I wish you have a wonderful hanging out and I will wait your answer. Best regards, Dariushka

Header:

Return-Path: <sundays@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.133.60.66])
Subject: Salutation friend,
Reply-To: Dashulya Me <autumnlilacaster@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Dashulya Me <sundays@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.133.60.66
Originating ISP: Excellmedia
City: Madannapet
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Post a reply