Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jerrygordons alias albertsen haakonsson alias..alias...

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

jerrygordons alias albertsen haakonsson alias..alias...

Unread postby daisy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:01 am

HAPPY READING!
I met JERRY GORDONS (photo 1 & 2)

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1622

1) 073 411 6607 / 0734116607 / +27734116607
2) +447700304983
3) +447452276542
4) gordonsjerry243@yahoo.com

He had his mother DEBORAH GORDONS (photo 3)staying with him and also his granddaughter SHARON GORDONS

Then his granddaughter died in August 2017 when she slipped and fell from the stairs
Then his mom died in a car crash one evening in beginning of September 2017.
(“death certificate”) he was also in the crash

He wanted me to give my bank details to use my banking account for money owing to him and also provided me with fake bank details that I had “to check” to see if his money was paid into his overseas account. When I refused he got upset and after I contacted Scam Survivors for help and advice , I was advised by them to break off all contact, which I did.

IP 74.6.133.228
Good Morning My Angel
I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you.I will keep loving you as long as the sun keeps shining, the stars keep brightening the sky, the winds keep blowing, the snow keeps falling, and the flowers keep smiling.
If I could describe the love that I have for you, I would try and use lyrics of love songs and even the sonnets of Shakespeare and it would be impossible, because the love that I have for you is real, unconditional, everlasting and indescribable. You've had my heart and love from the day we met and you will have it forever. As time goes by, my heart and love for you will keep on growing stronger, brighter and bigger.

My Angel, we've laid our sorrows in each others’ hands and we've guarded them with tenderness. We've trusted our grieving of those we love to our hearts and we protected it with our gentleness, like delicate breezes touching the water.I love you, my wife, with all my heart, body, mind and soul. I will never stop loving you. You are my life, my world and my everything. Distance may keep us apart, but you will always and forever be embedded deep within my heart.We will stand together in the best of times and continue to share a love, devotion and care that will span far more than our lifetime.
I love you not only because of beauty but for your sense of decency, delicacy, kindness and other complementary qualities. I can't help but to love you more daily. Therefore all my gestures of love towards you come straight from the bottom of my heart, it should be emphasised that the kind of love existing in our relationship is void of fantasy or a whirlwind romance. If you don't know, my love for you isn't the comparative analysis of "M&B" stories or any other fictional romance. But this is the love that is enveloped with the seal of reality without any shadow of doubt.
I will be eternally grateful for you and the love you give to me. I will never stop loving you.
Happy Sunday and i wish you a beautiful day ahead
kisses and hugs to you my beautiful

IP 74.6.133.216
Good Morning My Angel,Hope you slept well?
i just want to bring to your reminder this morning that there are no words that I can speak, no song that I can sing, and no gesture that I can show, to prove my love for you, for the love I have for you has no definition.
How can I describe the sheer joy I feel with the very thought of you? How simply hearing your voice causes my heart to beat faster, my pulse to race and my smile to widen. How can just one person give me so much hope for a future I have always dreamed of? You have opened my heart and awakened my soul. You are my one and only true love. That is how I know that our love is everlasting
I Love You My Darling Wife... and good morning once more
Kisses and hugs
NOTE:in response to your email yesterday,if you wouldn't want me to use your Account details when the time for my payment comes its fine my Angel,its not what should tear us apart again,i am enjoying the peace i found again ever since we started talking again
NOTE:The only reason why its so,is because in all the paper i filled here for the payment,i use you as my Next of Kin and you know i did that since you are all i have ,Jacob account could have been use though,but he is a public office holder ,a police officer and for that reason its not possible to use his account

charmainvanwyk905@gmail.com 073 891 4313
IP 209.85.220.41
This is Charmain Van Wyk,Inspector Jacob's Wife
please here is the photo your husband Mr.Jerry ask me to help forward to you,i took them both the photo today when i took them out for some ice-cream and fresh air
He said you just wanted to see if really he is recovering and doing fine,to the glory of God your husband is fine and he is back on his feet,my husband as well his fully back on his feet now
have a great day Ahead
Best Regards
Mrs.Charmain Van Wyk

Photo 7 of jerry and Jacob (“police inspector” that he befriended)

IP 209.85.220.41
A Very Good Evening to you,Hope your day has been great?
i choose to email this document to you via my wife Email because of security reasons and because what i am doing is against the Ethics/code of South Africa Police service,but if after this you decided to show it to any body even to your Bank,it automatically means that my carrier in the police service will be automatically terminated without any benefits,because what i did is against the ethics/code of the police service
Note ,that i took this risk because of two reasons,one of which is because of God and secondly because i want your husband to be paid so that he can come start a life with you over there in cape town
Attached below is your husband proof of payment and other documents i was able to lay my hands upon today when i visited the office
Have a lovely Evening and may God be with you and your household
Jacob

2)Then QUITE BY CHANCE I find the following profile on Facebook:
ALBERTSEN HAAKONSSEN.. with SAME photos of Jerry Gordons (in meantime Jerry Gordons deleted his profile on FB)
Also he had the same photos of SHARON(his granddaughter (which has miraculously rose from the dead) on his profile
3)Out of the blue then I get a friend request on Facebook from JERRY WALTERS… photos 10 - 14 -–
Checking his profile and photos I discover a network of fake names and profiles linked to variations of the name Jerry(Jeremiah) Gordons
Jerry Olson (photos
(Since Friday he has deleted this profile and now it is only…
Jerry Olsen Bjornar Olsen (photos
Different profiles same photos
Interesting I find Albertsen Haakonsson commenting on postings of Jerry Walters, as well as DEBORAH FAUCHEUX ( WOWWWWW…(MOM has ALSO rose from death… as it is the same photos as Deborah Gordons which even has a death certificate…
Also interesting there is another name that crop up..
On Deborah Fuacheux’s profile photo on FB another guy pops up
GORDONSVILLE JEREMIAH.. (photos
he also comments on Jerry Walter’s posts

and also another name comes up
BJORNAR BJORNAR JERRY (SAME PHOTO AS WHICH APPEARS ON Deborah Faucheux’x profile on FB
In other words. Bjornar Bjornar Jerry and Gordonsville Jeremiah same photos but different profiles and all commenting in some way or another on posts of Jerry Walters
Photos of same child used on both profiles and also on deborah’s profile

Interesting also is that these guys are mostly CEO at Hybrid Services Ltd
They alternate the info between the profiles of being CEO at Hybrid Services Ltd or self employed on regular basis
They also alternate where they live and where they come from
(I have been checking this ring/circle of guys for a while)

Phones:
+27734116607
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN

+447700304983
Country or destination Jersey
Original network provider* Sure (Jersey) Limited

+447452276542
Country or destination Isle of Man
Original network provider* Manx Telecom Trading Limited
daisy
Senior survivor

Re: jerrygordons alias albertsen haakonsson alias..alias...

Unread postby daisy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:08 am

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1623

adding more photos connected here

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: jerrygordons alias albertsen haakonsson alias..alias...

Unread postby daisy » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:11 am

last few photos

daisy
Senior survivor

Herman Dtyu EmCristo

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:07 pm

Submitted On: 2023-11-18
What name did the scammer use?: Dtyu on the profile of the website amoremcristo.com and on zap he told me his name was Herman Dtyu EmCristo
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: amoremcristo.com. I can't send him the profile link because he deletes his profile from the website as soon as we contact him via zap.
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: He did not use email. The conversation was via WhatsApp
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +4915510571633

Please include any photos/documents sent to you by the scammer.:

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : This scammer, from the sound of his voice, is certainly elderly, posing as a German with the name Herman living in Berlin, a widower with a 7-year-old daughter a businessman selling hospital products.

We met on the website amoemcristo.com, on 11/11/2023, then he gave me his WhatsApp number 4915510571633 and within a few days we talked.

On 11/13/2023, in the morning, he out of the blue said that he needed to go to French Guiana to release the merchandise he had purchased and was going to take advantage and come to XXXXX together with his 7-year-old daughter. Arriving in French Guiana on 11/14/2023, he said that he had bought his and his daughter's tickets to XXXXX, but he had money problems paying for the merchandise worth R$15,000 and hotel expenses worth R$1,000. He said that his card was not accepted in the electronic inbox. Out of nowhere he solved the problem of 15 thousand dollars and he was only missing the thousand $$$$$ from the hotel since he had bought the tickets to XXXXX. He asked me for $250.00. And out of NOWHERE he got a Brazilian bank account so I could send this money, via PIX to the Brazilian bank account in the name of ELIANA DE CASSIA AMARAL CALDAS - CPF: 545.314.036-49 claiming that this Eliana was the manager's wife of the hotel. I sent this PIX worth 250.00 to this account. After he confirmed the sending of the PIX, he told me that he didn't know how he was going to get the remaining 750.00 to pay for the hotel. It was then that I realized that he was not testing me, but was a scammer.

So, I immediately looked online at how to identify a love scammer and found the tip in the photos. So through the photos he sent me on my zap and which are attached, I consulted and they are all scammers, including the photo of him with a little girl that he took from a YouTube video and edited as if it were a video call to me.

Did you send any money to the scammer? If so, how much?: $250.00 two hundred and fifty $$$$$ via PIX to an account at Banco do Brasil for CPF 545.314.036-49 in the name of Eliana de Cássia Amaral Caldas.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.