Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

irina.kukolka@setelink.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

irina.kukolka@setelink.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi my dear friend. Hope you are doing fine. I was given your email. So, I am writing to you because you like me are looking for a serious relationship and possible meeting in real. If you are not, please disregard my email. Just do not waste your time please. However, if you wish to meet a pretty Russian lady, I am here waiting for your reply. I am not really good at writing about myself but give me a try. Perhaps you think I am too crazy coz I wanna to build relations via Internet. I would say that these things start small. Are you agree with me?. OMG I have changed the topic and did forget to introduce myself. I am tactless. My name is Irina, I am 30 and I live in Russia, Nizhny Novgorod. I don’t want to bother you now, so I will tell you more about myself next time, of course if I have your letter. But I attached my photo so that you can see me. Hope you will like it. Honestly this is the first time I email to a man I never see. Therefore, I am a little bit thrilled. I'm ashamed to say that my palms are damp I am looking forward to your reply at your earliest convenience. Irinusha!

Header:
Return-Path: <qqtq68a9k@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-199-99-106.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.199.99.106]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sun, 18 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Irinchika Irinushoka <irina.kukolka@setelink.net>
Errors-To: Irinchika Irinushoka <qqtq68a9k@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my new friend!

Orig IP: 190.199.99.106 | Orig ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela | City: Mérida | Country: Venezuela | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 199.99.106

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.