Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Hannah Darko on Skype: live:hannahdarko35

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Hannah Darko on Skype: live:hannahdarko35

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:45 pm

Skype ID:
Hannah Darko
MA, Boston, United States
Birth Date: friday, December 06, 1985
Language: English

I don`t smoke or drink alcohol.

All three of the above images are reported online as being used to commit fraud.

Conversation:
[2:07:33 AM] Hannah Darko: hi
[2:07:37 AM] Hannah Darko: how are you doing
[8:46:48 AM] Victim: I'm doing well.
[9:15:10 AM] Hannah Darko: glad to hear I'm Hannah can we know each other .....?
[9:15:48 AM] Victim: Sure, I love meeting new people.
[9:16:08 AM] Hannah Darko: oh I see
[9:16:52 AM] Hannah Darko: i am new to this site and i came across your name so i decided to connect you so we can know each other
[9:17:32 AM] Victim: I see. How is Boston?
[9:18:58 AM] Victim: I live in .
[9:20:13 AM] Hannah Darko: oh i see
[9:25:02 AM] Hannah Darko: I am Hannah Mowlood 33 years of age single never married no kids as well, from Poland Warsaw born in a hospital called Gabinet Chirugiczny NOA CLINIC Orzechowski Janusz grew in Boston shrewsbury USA .
[9:27:27 AM] Hannah Darko: what about you ....?
[9:28:37 AM] Victim: I have lived my whole life here in . I'm divorced and 58 years old.
[9:33:31 AM] Victim: What do you do for a living Hannah?
[9:34:53 AM] Hannah Darko: oh i am very sorry to hear about your divorced , by the way I'm a trader i sell and deal in makeups ,
[9:37:11 AM] Victim: I see. How's business?
[9:43:33 AM] Hannah Darko: can we share pictures first to know whom i am chatting with .....?
[9:45:30 AM] Victim: I really do not have any photos of myself. My ex-wife destroyed them all when we got our divorce. I'd be glad to see more photos of you if you care to share them.
[9:46:28 AM] Hannah Darko: sure but i want to be sure of whom i am chatting with so how am i going to see you please ...?
[9:47:29 AM] Victim: here is an old photo of me.
[9:47:59 AM] Victim: I look a lot like Payton Manning don't i?
[9:48:05 AM] Hannah Darko: when did you took this pictures .... ?
[9:48:36 AM] Victim: Several years ago.
[9:49:07 AM] Hannah Darko: can we see each other on cam please .... ?
[9:49:30 AM] Victim: I don't have a cam. sorry.
[9:52:17 AM] Hannah Darko: who .....?
[9:52:38 AM] Hannah Darko: so how can i see you ....?
[9:53:26 AM] Victim: Why is that important? We've only just met.
[9:54:18 AM] Hannah Darko: yes i know i want to know whom i am chatting with !
[9:55:03 AM] Victim: So you think I'm lying to you?
[9:55:40 AM] Hannah Darko: no why are you saying that
[9:57:43 AM] Victim: You seem predisposed about a face to face meeting. We just met and there really isn't any reason for it. Pretty lady by the way.
[9:58:18 AM] Hannah Darko: thank you very much
[10:00:03 AM | Edited 10:00:16 AM] Hannah Darko: what else do you want to know about me ....?
[10:02:36 AM] Victim: What would you like to share? Do you have any hobbies?
[10:07:31 AM] Victim: I see you drink wine. I make Wine and Schnaaps. I collect coins and stamps and I'm a deer hunter.
[10:10:16 AM] Hannah Darko: My hobbies are too many but to mentioned a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, listening to music almost all types of music), love on the beach, dancing in the dark etc.
[10:11:53 AM] Victim: I'm mostly a country music fan. I do listen to other Genre's but Country is my favorite. I hate Rap though. Both the Music and the culture.
[10:12:41 AM] Victim: Those boys need to pull their pants up and quit being nasty.
[10:14:12 AM] Hannah Darko: lol
[10:16:59 AM] Hannah Darko: My favorite movies are romantic movies, eating habits: just about anything. I don`t have any kids, I don`t smoke or drink alcohol. am always smiling and don’t easily get irritated, I don't even remember the last time I frowned.
[10:20:06 AM] Victim: It sounds like you have a decent life going for yourself. I'm glad for you.
[10:22:03 AM] Hannah Darko: thank you
[10:22:26 AM] Hannah Darko: can i ask you some personal question .....?
[10:22:53 AM] Victim: Sure.
[10:23:26 AM] Hannah Darko: Do you know what went wrong in your past relationships?
[10:26:46 AM] Victim: Well my first divorce was because my wife fell in love with another man. My second divorce was because I fell out of love with her and needed to make a change in my life. I'm happier living without her and she has moved on to new love since our divorce.
[10:30:46 AM] Hannah Darko: oh i see i am very sorry to hear from your first relationship....
[10:30:55 AM] Hannah Darko: How many Girlfriends you had before?
[10:32:36 AM] Victim: Not many. With a face like mine, I'm not a "chick magnet". So I live happily by myself most of the time.
[10:34:17 AM] Hannah Darko: that is great
[10:34:26 AM] Hannah Darko: Do you know what you want in a new partner?
[10:37:03 AM] Victim: Well having failed twice at marriage I would be looking for someone who is my best friend first and a lover second. Not many female friends on my radar at my age. If you want my advice you should be looking at guys who are your best friends for a mate.
[10:41:44 AM] Hannah Darko: oh i see , being friends is not the problem but i have had several problem here with men on this site so i decided to leave this site ...
[10:43:44 AM] Victim: No surprise. Online love doesn't seem to work all that well. Better to look within your present group.
[10:44:51 AM] Hannah Darko: that was why i was asking for your picture so we could chat more and know each other better i hope you have now understood what i meant .... ?
[10:46:35 AM] victim: Yes, It was nice meeting you. I need to go and take a shower now. Maybe we can chat more later.
[10:47:52 AM | Edited 10:47:58 AM] Hannah Darko: sure take care and be safe let me know when you are back have a great day.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.