Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

ulinkisnapova@gmail.com

Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:20 am

Greetings Dear, Most likely you will find yourself stunned to see this email. Hopefully there is nothing at all bad about this meant for your self. I'm a typical lovely women that is fed up with being lonely. My name is Natasha and also my age is forty-one years old. I'm from Russia. I am a grown-up, truly serious female and also don't prefer to enjoy any game. In my opinion it is all truly serious. This is my aim : I wish to find a real solitary guy around the age of forty one, who may be likewise sick and tired with staying by yourself and hopes to build up a definitely major connection in living. If perhaps you actually fit all these criteria, you should reply to me. I will be grateful to continue the verbal exchanges together with you. With sincerity Natushoka.

Header:
Return-Path: <cozyma@key.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.151.15.212]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 17 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Flower Natashka <ulinkisnapova@gmail.com>
Subject: Hey hey my great pen-friend,

Orig IP: 180.151.15.212 | Orig ISP: Shyam Spectra Pvt Ltd | City: Noida | Country: India

luuboznnaika@gmail.com

Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Email:

Hello Dear, Most likely you're surprised to find out my message. Hope there is nothing awful about this for your self. I'm a typical lady who is tired of loneliness. I'm Natalia and also i'm 41 years. I'm from The russian federation. I'm a grown-up, serious female and also don't plan to perform no game. In my opinion this is certainly all truly serious. My very own mission : I must come across a real no married man above the age group of 41, who's likewise fed up of being by itself and even would like to make a truly major relationship in life. If perhaps you match these types of requirements, you should reply to me. I will be grateful to continue the communication with you. Sincerely your Natashunya.

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

Header:

Return-Path: <fukao@hyper.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [197.57.159.71])
Reply-To: Sun Natashka <luuboznnaika@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Sun Natashka <fukao@hyper.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello

Originating IP: 197.57.159.71
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

olllimmolillia@gmail.com

Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Email:

Hi Dear, Maybe you're shocked to see this mail. Hopefully you won't find nothing terrible about it for your self. I am a regular lovely women who's sick and tired of lonesomeness. I'm Natasha as well as my age is 41 yr old. I'm from Russian federation. I'm an adult, really serious woman and don't prefer to perform no games. For me personally this is certainly all really serious. My mission : I must discover a proper single man around the age group of forty one, who will be as well fed up with being by yourself plus really wants to build a truly major partnership in life. In case you actually suit those values, you should respond to me. I'll be thrilled to continue this contact together with you. With respect Natashchika,

Header:

Return-Path: <nakahara-k@biscuit.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [112.78.39.53])
Reply-To: Natchika Pretty <olllimmolillia@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Natchika Pretty <nakahara-k@biscuit.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good DayDear!

Originating IP: 112.78.39.53
Originating ISP: Pt Media Sarana Data
City: Semarang
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Post a reply