Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

faurunta@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

faurunta@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:58 am

Hi my great pen-friend, Most likely, you in a daze, having received letter from me. We do not know you, but I want correct this situation. I want meet first. My name is Anyuta. As your name? How old are you?To me thirty three y.o. I am the most ordinary woman who dreaming being happy. I dreaming meet love of my life. I I wish love and be loved.I kind, faithful, affectionate. Sometimes I can be very trusting.I finished study, and I have Diploma of Higher Education. Present, I work.I love do sport time spending in nature. I do not have smoke, drink alcohol. Love literature. I do not want to brag, but I am very tasty cooking.But, for complete puzzle addition, I donТt have a man next to me. And I intend to meet him. Maybe you are my Destiny?I would like to know about you more information. I am interested in everything about you. And I hope for our further communication with you.With this letter I I'll send you some of my photos. I will be glad if you like me. And if we will communication with you, you will have more of my new photos.I want to wish you a have a wonderful day, and I will wait for your letters.Best wishes, Annulenka

Header:
Return-Path: <ynaka.corp@song.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.78.77.141]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 17 Nov 2018
Reply-To: Annulka Annuska <faurunta@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Annulka Annuska <ynaka.corp@song.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good afternoon my friend.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

veorinepo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:32 am

Email:

Good afternoon my dear stranger Most likely, you surprised, having received letter from me. We do not know you, but I want change this situation. I want to take the first step in our acquaintance. My name Anna. As your name? How old are you?To me thirty three years. I am the most ordinary woman who dreaming happiness. I dreaming gain love your own. I want to reciprocity.I kind, true, affectionate. And to some extent I can be too naive.I finished University, and I have Diploma of Higher Education. At the moment, I work.I love do fitness be in nature. I do not have bad habits. Love literature. I do not want to brag, but I am very appetizing cooking.But, for complete puzzle addition, I miss a man. And I intend become acquainted. Maybe you are my Destiny?I would like to know about you more information. I am interested in everything about you. And I hope get to know you better.With this letter I send. I will be glad if you I like it. And if we will communication with you, I will send more of my new photos.I want to wish you a pleasant day, and I will wait for your letters.Sincerely, Annuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <qqm48me9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [61.94.32.67])
Subject: Good day.
Reply-To: Lady Annushka <veorinepo@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Lady Annushka <qqm48me9n@dune.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 61.94.32.67
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture is already reported here.

A second message from the same email address shows a different picture:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: veorinepo@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:17 am

Email:

Hi there my new pen-friend Probably, you in a daze, having received message from me. We do not know you, but I want correct this situation. I want meet first. My name is Anyuta. As your name? How old are you?To me thirty three years. I am the most ordinary woman who dreaming happiness. I dreaming meet love of my life. I want to reciprocity.I kind, faithful, gentle. Sometimes I can be very naive.I finished study, and I have Diploma of Higher Education. At the moment, I work.I love do fitness be in nature. I do not have smoke, drink alcohol. I love to read books. And still I am very good cooking.However, for complete puzzle addition, I miss a man. And I intend become acquainted. Maybe this is you?I would like to know you better. I am interested in your life. And I hope we will continue to talk further.With this letter I send. I will be glad if you I like it. And if we continue communication with you, you will have more of my new photos.I want to wish you a pleasant evenings, and I will wait for your answer.Sincerely, Annoka

Header:

Return-Path: <paoyama@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.235.244.245])
Reply-To: Smile Annulka <veorinepo@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Smile Annulka <paoyama@almond.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my great pen-friend.
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 110.235.244.245
Originating ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.