Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

honeysee6@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

honeysee6@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Email:

Hi friend! Are you surprised? This is not mistake. I saw your profile on a dating site. You know I meet by Internet for the first time. I am a little embarrassed about this. I do not know what to do and say.Let’s begin with my name I am Vilena. My age is 28. I live in Sarov; Russia. I m single, never been married and have no kids. I am sociable and sincere woman. I have a lot of interests and hobbies. I like art. At my free time I go exhibitions, theaters and galleries. I work out to be healthy and try to keep my body in perfect shape. I do not drink alcohol, do not smoke or use drugs.I am a pharmacist at one of the city's pharmacies. I love kids.Why am I looking for my man in another country? I’m disappointed in men here. I felt myself lost and my friends suggested me the idea of Internet Dating. This way I have decided to find my love on the other side of the planet?I learned english while studying at University. I am able to write and speak this language. So I have chosen your country. I ve heard there are a lot of very worthy and reliable men respecting and appreciating women. I understand there is a very huge distance between us. I think it is not a problem.We could talk and know each other better with the help of letters. Please tell me more about yourself. What you do for life and in your spare time. Were you married? Do you have kids? I would like to know more about you.I really hope to get a message from you. I ll wait for it eagerly. I will wait for your reply soon. Vilenulenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <apple-ip.eri@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (node-2ph.pool-1-4.dynamic.totbb.net [1.4.141.181])
Reply-To: Vilenushoka <honeysee6@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Vilenushoka <apple-ip.eri@mild.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: I am interested in you,

Originating IP: 1.4.141.181
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Loei
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.