Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ekaterinaarhu@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ekaterinaarhu@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:42 pm

Email:

Hello man! How are you? I hope you are OK and you will be happy to respond to my letter.I am enourmously excited that I’ve got a chance to meet you..My name is Ekaterina. Obviously you have grasped where I come from judging by my name. I come from a large picturesque state the Russian Federation. I am 35 years old..I’m looking for a man for true friendship and probably for serious relaitonships. If you liked me and got interested in me, I will be glad to get your respond. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored..I will eagerly wait for your letter as soon as possible..If you respond me, I will provide you with more images of me. So we could see each other much better and get acquainted more closely. I hope you will also forward me your picture and tell me about yourself. I’d like to find out more about you.I wish you a lucky day and good spirit..I am waiting Ekaterina,

Header:

Return-Path: <nakaringoen@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [201.254.32.114])
Subject: Hello my great mate
From: Ekaterinushoka Ekaterinushoka <nakaringoen@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Ekaterinushoka Ekaterinushoka <ekaterinaarhu@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Ekaterinushoka Ekaterinushoka <nakaringoen@bird.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 201.254.32.114
Originating ISP: Telefonica De Argentina
City: Ciudadela
Country of Origin: Argentina

Stolen picture received with the message:

The picture is stolen from the real owner social profile. Her name is not Ekaterina.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ekaterinaarhu@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:13 am

Email:

Hello, You ok?My name is Anna. And i am fromRussia.I'm single girl.And i want to findreal relationshipwith man not from my country.I'm attractive girl and i have manyinterests.I consider that i cant say alot of quality about my self. But i know what i want.I want find good man.With whomwe will develop good couple.I have pointwitch very important for me.This is feelings and care.When i not work ilove interesting spend my time.I love sport and camping.I lovecooking and work at garden.I likeshopping,i guess all woman like it)I will be glad if we can startgood relationship.I want to create true relationship.I dont wish waist time - not your, not mine. And if we want the same,we can havegood start!I will be happy to know you.Please answer to me,i will wait. Wish you good time. Annusha.

Header:

Return-Path: <tn2381@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.119.246.207])
Reply-To: Anya Anya <myownmailbox1986@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Anya Anya <tn2381@celery.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome pen-friend,

Originating IP: 42.119.246.207
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.