Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Elenatrunova@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Elenatrunova@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:58 pm

Email:

Hi my awesome friend, Respected stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Elena. I hope to your like my picture. I am also search man with whom my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive woman. But I'm still alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important) is my purpose - I want to find a companion to my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Elenka,

Header:

Return-Path: <qqvq7s79@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [60.254.97.54])
Reply-To: Elenulya Elenuska <Elenatrunova@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Elenulya Elenuska <qqvq7s79@happytown.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings,

Originating IP: 60.254.97.54
Originating ISP: Hathway Ip Over Cable Internet
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

elenaelegant@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:24 am

Email:

Hello charming man! Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you interesting in searching and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I'm hope to your like my picture. I'm also look person with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have alone and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. The main

Header:

Return-Path: <benz2006@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.42.0.219])
Reply-To: Lonely Elenusenka <elenaelegant@hotmail.com>
Errors-To: Lonely Elenusenka <benz2006@bird.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation my dear friend!

Originating IP: 41.42.0.219
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Alexandria
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.