Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sgt. Monica Anderson - monica.andson@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Sgt. Monica Anderson - monica.andson@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:10 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

I get an email, but I think this's a scam

100% scam.

Messages received:

Dear friend, how are you doing today, it's my pleasure to introduce myself.
My full name is Sgt. monica anderson 40 years of age and a citizen of the United State of America, presently i live in Abu Kamal, Damascus, Syria where i was assigned for my duty and will finish my assignment soon and return back home to my country.

I am the only child of my parents, i lost my husband 4 years ago but i have one son before his death, my dad pasts away the year i joined army and my mom is very old also.

It is my pleasure to let you know that i love the beautiful smile on your face; i would like to know you more deeply, so please tell more, are you married or single? Sorry if I ask too much question just want to know you better and as I said above I am an American National and a senior army officer and I will tell you more about myself too when I get your reply and please do send me your private email Address and please tell me more about your country.

I want to say that my heart is full of joy and happiness for knowing you and i like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as i wish.

Take good care and have a lovely day.

God bless you!!!!!!

My dear friend, how are you and your lovely family? I am so glad to receive your respond dear. It is nice to have you as a wonderful and lovely friend.

It is my pleasure for us to always share our life stories together and get to know each other better. What city do you live? Honestly i am still wondering such a lovely and cute man could be my best friend.

I hope to hear from you soon next.

Thanks and remain blessed.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.