Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 11:28 am

on datemefree:

mipeawarie
- 33 y/o female
- georgia, USA
- English, English, English
- cook
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-26 16:40:15
- ID: 215351

Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Pentecostal

Description:
I consider myself a tender, gentle, and kind lady with good morals and values. Being an optimist, I try to fill every day with positive emotions, and I want to enjoy my life to the fullest. I can be calm and shy, but in fact, I am a strong-willed and ambitious person, and I always achieve my goals. I am interested in everything that surrounds me, as our world is full of interesting things that I am eager to discover. The famous proverb says, \\

Ideal match description:
I Am seeking for true feelings and happiness.i am single and i want to be happy with the rest of my life, together with my partner and our kids aswell.I need some one that will love me back As I love him. Looking for my love and not here for games, the right man to spend the rest of my life with. So If You think You are the one and I match Your compatibility test, then hit me up and lets see how it goes..

Hi Dear,
Am glad to tell You that am interested in knowing You after going through Your profile I think am interested and will like to know You, so please do take a look at my profile and write me back if interested or add me and lets talk on yahoo messenger.. oliviasmith1980@yah oo.com

she is also on facebook, but the strange is that under this email address, there is a picture of a male with male and female friends and some of them seem to be from the same family

Michael Liddiard
Worked at diability
Went to I GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 11:35 am

Received: from [196.201.51.21] Ghana
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 23:01:20 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Olivia Smith <oliviasmith1980@yahoo.com>

Hello HH,

Thank You so much for Your message,.By the way I would love to know You more, I have attach some photos of me so You take a look and let me know if You want to continue with me or not then we take it from there.

My name is Olivia Yaa Smith, 33yrs of age, born and raised in Alto,Georgia.
Alto, Georgia is a town located in the northeast portion of the state. Alto is little over an hour north of Atlanta, and the same distance south of the South Carolina state line.
Am a mix heritage, Mom is Ghanaian and dad is American and Am american by birth and have American Nationality.
My parents got divorced when i was at the age of 10 so I have to live with my dad untill I completed my college before I moved down here to come stay with my Mom since my dad is Remarried to a Puerto Riccan woman and now have 2 little kids with her.
Am single with no kids and have never been married, I consider myself as Kind, Honest, Loving, Understanding, Romantic, Passionate, Emotional and Trust worthy and also not here for games or any mind play because I will be hurt if I find out am being played same way.
I am new on the site and I hope You will be genuine cos I have already talk to some 2 guys already and the seem to be bad and heart breakers...

I think I will hold on for now, just feel free to ask me whatever U would love to know and You will be told with total 100% Honesty..

Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello Dear HH,
Thank You so much for Your kind and lovely letter, am happy to know about You and Your life, but I want to see Your photos please..
I think is better I tell You more about me and this can make You also tell me about You.. lol

I am Honest Decent,Open Minded,Kind Hearted And Loving Caring and Trust worthy.
I Am seeking for true feelings and happiness.i am single and i want to be happy with the rest of my life, together with my partner and our kids aswell.I need some one that will love me back As I love him.
He must be Romantic, Emotional, Understanding and communicative, someone who will walk straight home but not to spend time with his friend half of his time.

My Hobbies are walking at the beach or playing at the park, I love swimming, reading, singing and listening to music, am religious and I sing in church aswell.
I like everything about every Human beign all I hate is deceit and dishonesty.
Am a cook by profession and that's what am doing, I work with one of the Restaurants here and I enjoy my work because am able to look after myself.
You are the only person am interacting with at the moment but I have been getting messages from others but You are the one am concentrating on because the rest don't seem serious to me and also are under the age am interested in. ok so here we go with more about me.

I will treat my Man with much joy and excitement and make him feel the like most excited husband and father on earth, trust me, and I want same in return.
So this must tell You how serious I am and what I want in life. here are some few questions for You.
How long have You been on the site??
have You met some people?
Are You currently writing to some Ladies?..
Am one of a jealous type.. hehehehe
Are You Religious?
Do You Want More Kids?
What is Your profession and work.

I think its okay for now, I will be waiting anxiously to hear back from You. thanks

Yours Friend
Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 30, 2012 7:13 am

Good Evening HH,
why are You sounding like this, I read Your message and the questions in that message was not something that I should answer..
first. You ask if there's a type of woman who can behave like Your ex-wife.. that answer is yes because there's good and bad women everywhere in the world.
second. You ask if its not going to hard for me to live in London without understanding English, and that is yes, because there's no way anyone can live in English country without understanding English..
and the questions I ask has nothing to do with this questions.
and as a matter of fact You have to know the answers to Your questions and moreover U did not ask them like You needed an answer, You just said it.
By the way am sorry if I sounded like I did not read Your message but I did read everything in it..
And stop talking about seriousness because I wont write You if am not serious please, am serious and want something good, understanding and Truthful.

I will be waiting to hear back from You and will be expecting my answers too.. lol
Thank You and stay blessed and take good care of Yourself..

Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:48 am

Good Night Dear HH,
Thank You so much for Your kind and lovely letter but You have mad me drop down tears from my eye after Reading your email because it sound very sad and pity aswell as painful.
I dont understand why some of us women can stay on this earth be as wicked like that, but its all good whatever happens on this earth has a reason and God knows whatever if good for his Children.
I now understand You and I will now on know how to respond/reply to Your emails so that You did not think otherwise for me.. hehehe
But to be honest with You, am very very Truthful and Honest lady and I dont need to say it but in a point of time You will figure in out yourself and You will come to believe me.
Everything that I tells You about me is the truth and thats it, we will soon start speaking on the phone and as time goes on if everything works out well, You can speak with my Mom aswell so U will come to understand how honest I am..
I think I will now say feel free and ask me any question or anything at all You will love to know about me and am ready to answer You with Honesty..

Thank You so MUCH
Your New friend
Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Good Morning Dear HH,
Thank You so much for Your kind and lovely message, its my pleasure to hear back from You and I will love to be reading from You most of the time so don't be forgetting to write me.
Talking of what I do on the weekends..
I do my washing and ironing and also cleaning on the weekends.
I go to Gym and also takes a walk around the village during the weekend.
I like to read and watch TV also.
And yes my favorite movies are comedy and romantic and I love adventure aswell.
Yes I know edgar alan poe And its always good to be reading his Books.
Yees its sometimes strange how people makes friend online from different continent like ours like this and am hoping this friendship will go far and turn into something special oneday.
So how many days do You work in a week..

Ok now feel free to ask me more, whatever You will want to know.. Thank You
Your Friend
Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Hello HH.
Thank You for the message, I always feels good when I read Your message and I like the way things are going between us, I can say within some period of time we can make it a reality after knowing much about ourselves and then taking better decisions.
Yes You are right, there's a day that I sometimes don't even feel like going out or talking to anyone but stay indoor and take decisions and also think about my life.
and since we started corresponding correctly, I have been thinking about us sometimes, and also imagining how life is going to change for the both of us when we finally made it together.
Because we both are from different continent all together and we are going to live a life which will be from a different cultural, don't U think its will be interesting and fun..??
Yes You've changed my life in a way that I have started to be thinking about You most of the time and I always comes home looking for Your email and I have started to have good feelings and hopes, so lets see how it goes..

So what are Your Ideas, likes and dislikes about this long distance relationship thing and how does it works for You??.
Am off to bed now, I will be looking forward to hearing back from You.. Thank You

Yours Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:15 am

Hello Dear HH,
Thank You so much for your kind and lovely message and amhappy You ask me this questions, I have wanted to ask You the way forward but Ithought its too early, that’s the reason why I have rather decided we shouldtake it easy so we know more about ourselves over here before we take any step of thinking of how to meet.
For now To me I think its called Friendship, what we need todo next so to have some talk over the phone to know more about eachother and also be able to be exchanging some text messages and also You can take thatopportunity to have some chat with mom on the phone aswell and I will have You introduced to her so she knows am in contact with someone over there in the UK To be Honest with You, this is not scary to me at all but ambeing careful because I was introduce to the site we met by a friend of minewho is now in the USA with her husband and they also met through the same site,so I know definitely it can aswell work out for us if only we wanted it to.And am happy about the fact that You not here to playbecause I don’t want anyone to play with my feelings so am never gonna playwith yours.
What I want is love and happiness and I will also make sureI give same thing back to my partner.Yes am a nice Lady as people say and men would like to haveme as their partner but I have just choose not to date anyone here but look forsomeone outside the country that’s why am using the online dating so am beingvery calm and patient until I find mine heart and since we started talking, Ihave begin to grow much of feelings for this exchange of emails and after knowing Your story I have liked You more and would love to be Your partner toshow You the difference between we women.Talking of distance and Relocation, I think we can work outour differences in that and the economy is not all that good here and its notalso good to live here so I will not advice You to come over here to live with me if things work out for us, and I know You have your place and work overthere which You cannot leave behind because its hard to get job in London.

I prefer coming over to You and YES I can travel and also relocate to go live with You if we planed itthat way because all I want is love and happiness and as long as You can give me that ..

Ok here is my number.. 00233202553757.. I will be waiting tohear back from You as soon as possible and You can aswell give me Your line andI will call or send You a text and it will be good if You have yahoo or thegmail messenger so we can be chatting instantly when You get back from work.

Sincerely Yours
Olivia
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.