Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vanilahbrown@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

vanilahbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 9:58 am

on 4pp l:

vanilahbrown173

hello how are u doing

I am a:Woman
Birthday:01.01.1970
Looking for:Woman
Relationship:Woman
Language:English

About me

vanilahbrown@yahoo.com that is my yahoo id

hello
how are u doing pls now can we talk now on yahoo pls u have to add me now pls so u have to add me pls ok babe my name is vanilahbrown@yahoo.com
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: vanilahbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 am

Received: from [197.251.190.24] Accra, Ghana
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:22:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: Vanilah Brown <vanilahbrown@yahoo.com>

ok babe i well love u and love u i well never forget u in my life

You make me feel special, like I'm your one and only. You make me feel like I'm a star in the sky lighting up your life. You make me feel safe when I'm near you, wrapped up in your arms. You make me feel like an angel from heaven because you never stop telling me how much you love me. You're always lighting up my heart with the things you do and say. I feel so happy just being with you this way. You're my baby, and will forever be my baby. You'll will always be the love of my life.

:shock: I have not speak to her about my life yet
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: vanilahbrown@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

vanilahbrown@yahoo.com

I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night. Just when I thought you had forgotten me, you would call and make all my dreams seem real. The sound of your voice on the line, was the sweetest sound I would ever find. Then one day you gave me a kiss on my neck, and told me that you loved me a lot. My heart was beating hard within my chest. My hand was shaking and I could barely breathe. Then you came out to see me and I knew it was meant to be. Those were the sweetest days, of memories of the past. I had to be near you, lying on your chest. I need to show you, that you were the best. So I made the decision to tell you how I feel. When you said you felt the same, I felt it was a dream. I packed up my stuff and altered my life. I never looked back, now you will make me your wife. I am on a cloud, living in a dream, and a few days from now, it will really feel real.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.