Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

autobiz@infonet.nnov.ru annabelcruz33@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:41 am

Greetings To You Dear

I want to thank you for your update regarding the information you got to send the money across to the Diplomatic agent,. I am very happy now to see this issue will be resolved today,. so that the Agent will complete his duties for us without further delay.
I really appreciate your sincere support and will be waiting for your update to know when you have send the money to the Agent in Dakar Senegal,. and please make sure you update the Company about the completed payment, for them to instruct their agent to be fast in caring out his duties to make sure this process is successfully completed., I thank you once again for your sincere support and kindness to help me secure my money, i will forever remain indebted to you for everything you have made possible for me,. Thank you!!

Yours Faithfully
Dr. Annabel.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.