Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

autobiz@infonet.nnov.ru annabelcruz33@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

autobiz@infonet.nnov.ru annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:31 am

I got your contact on facebook,. is Nice to meet you.

Header:

Return-Path: <autobiz@infonet.nnov.ru>
Received: from infonet.nnov.ru (localhost [127.0.0.1]) (Authenticated sender: autobiz@infonet.nnov.ru) by
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018
Subject: Hello dear, i am Annabel, from Canada!!

Nice to meet you dear

I am well pleased to hear from you just as i have demanded for your little attention here on my email,. And for better introduction of my self.
My name is ... Annabel Cruz, I am a Canadian Doctor,. working with the United Nation Aid on International duties here in Afghanistan territory, as one of the doctors serving on a humanitarian duties under the United Nations Organization.
I am the only surviving member of my family, After the death of my parents whom i both lost on a cancer related issues some years back, when i was still in a High school. And after completing my studies, i decided to dedicate my life and work to humanity services, since i have no family left to stay with.
And right now, i have plans of building a private hospital and Home for the Less-privileges after my UN Service, which suppose to end in a 2 months time.

I speak fluent English and a little french,,. but i could easily write in other Languages with the help of my translator.
Meanwhile,.. I am looking up to make new friends whom i can trust and share ideas with,.. which is the main reason why i have contacted you,. and i hope you are a serious person who understands life,.. because i will like to be kind and faithful to you as a woman, although we have not meet before, But i am a serious Lady that have seen and understood life, so i know that, it does not matter one's age, color or achievement to make a good friendship, what matters in ones life is your kindness to humanity and understanding. Therefore i will be very happy if you tell me about your self as a new friend? because i have some important issues i really wish to share with you, But i will like to know little about you for me to know if we can achieve the same goal together, as i have thought, before i continue with what i want to discuss with you.
It will be my pleasure to know a little about you, before we proceed with anything serious as true friends and i hope you tell me about your self and your nationality.
Thanks for your time and understanding as i awaits your sincere responds!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:43 am

The scammer uses a stolen picture of Mollie M., M.D., radiologist and associate professor in the College of Medicine at University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. The image is stolen from a media article published by the University in 2016.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Greetings To You My Dear Friend.

I thank you for your response, I am happy to hear from you once again,.. and i really appreciate your understanding towards my previous message to you,. because now, I know it is very difficult to find a trust worthy friend around the world now on Internet,. But right now in my heart, i feel more assured to share my view with you,. Just as i have told you on my previous mail. And i also want you to know that i have no intention of asking you for money or any financial assistance,. So please be positive with me and listen very carefully because it is important for you to understand me before making any decision about my request. What i am about to disclose to you is what i have kept secret hoping to achieve it alone after my UN service which i hope to end in 2 months time, But my dream was cut short when i was listed among the team to be recruited down to Syria Border this month due to high security reasons here, Making it very difficult for me to secure plans for my life and project for a humanitarian service to our society,. which has given me a great concern due to the Urgency of our transfer to Syrian Border.

This is why i contacted you because i have an urgent need for a Beneficiary assistance, To help me save an amount worth of,. $4.7 millions USD,. Which is my share of the money my team made from the excess medical materials we bought while i was serving at the war zone here in Afghanistan territory. And ever since then i kept it to my self, With hope of taking the money back with me after my services here,. because this money is my only hope of starting my planned project to build hospitals and also run a personal Charity home for the less privileged after my UN service. Therefore i want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe for me, because of my inability to take the money along with me from here to Syria, due to the UN law which does not allow any UN personals on international duty to be in possession of money.
And I hope you are honorable person whom i can trust with this secret because at this moment, i have no Family member who can keep this money safe for me, because i am an orphan and that is why i have dedicated my life to charity and humanitarian services.

This is the reason why i want you to help me to keep the money safe on a reliable account, so that once am through with my mission in Syria which is the last stage of my services with the UN Organization, I will immediately plan on how to meet you for the money, to start my project as i have planned to do,. And i promise to give you 20% of the total money for your kind assistance, if you could help me receive this fund and keep it safe. please reply back to me if you are willing to help me now, so that i can send you more information concerning this process, I hope to hear back from you as soon as you have read my message,. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 am

Greetings To You Dearest

I thank you once again for your response and understanding concerning my last message to you,.. I do appreciate your willingness to help me keep this money safe.
And you should have nothing to worry about your security,.. because there are no risk involved or any payment needed from you to deliver the money to you.
However, i promise to give you 20% of the total amount for your kind assistant, when i come to meet you in your country after my service.
For now,. you can always contact me here on email,. I am not always available to chat due to my medical duties and bad network connection, That is why i prefer you drop a message for me on email, because it is more easy and fast for me to access for now, until i am out of service.

But please, know that i expect you to keep this Issue as very secret,.. do not tell anyone about this money when you receive and save it,. until we meet after my service,. i want everything concerning the money to remain a secret between the 2 of us,. You have to understand that this is a money i made on my services,. And i can not risk to take it to Canada or USA, in my name, because as a UN personnel, they will likely want to know how come i made all the money, And this is why you must keep it a secret for my sake.
For now,. I want you to please send your personal Information to me now,. so that i can establish contact between you and the Financial Agent here,. to formally introducing you to him as my trustee/representative who i want to receive my money on my behalf,. because i want the money to be moved out of their here without any delay,. and i need your contact to formally introduce you to the Agent, who will help me deposit the money to your position.

YOUR INFORMATION.
==================
FULL NAME:........
PHONE NUMBER:.......
HOME ADDRESS:.........
OCCUPATIONS:...........
IDENTITY CARD or PASSPORT COPY:...

I will be waiting for your Urgent responds with your required Information as soon as you have read my message,. And please know that am counting on your abilities to help me succeed now,. pending our meeting together after my service,. Thank you!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 pm

Greetings To You Dearest

I thank you once again for your kind responds with your required Information,. which shows your sincerity and willingness to help save this money for me,. pending my arrival to meet you after my service., I am really happy you have already understood the urgency of this process,. Therefore i want to thank you for your benevolences response and for sending your details as i have requested previously.
Right now,.. i want to inform you that i have contacted the Financial with your Information to formally introduce to them as my representative,. for them to secure a confidential and easiest way to transfer the money to your position, But unfortunately the agent told me that it will not be possible to transfer the money from here on a bank to bank transfer to your country,. Due to Government security restriction, that does not allow a possible transfer of the money out from Afghanistan.. because money/fund transfer to United States, Great Britain,. and many other Asian regions are always seriously checked, against terrorism funding and other suspicious money laundering activities.
But the Financial agent said that the easy and safe way to transfer such big money is through diplomatic agents, which he gave me 100% assurance that the money will be safe and deliver without any problem.

And with the help of the financial agent,. I was able to completed the process of sending the money through XL Delivery company, Where we have deposited the money in BOX,. And i have attached the box picture here for your acknowledgment,. The Total amount inside the Consignment Box is a total sum of 4,700,000 $ {Four Million, Seven hundred thousand US Dollars}.
NOTE:.. No one knows there is money in the suitcase except me and the Financial agent and this is the code of the box (8063) it is only you and i that has this code to open the Box,. Even the XL Delivery company does not know the box code because they must not know what the box contain.
I have already settled the company's Delivery charges from here,. And now you have to contact the XL Delivery Company, for confirmation of delivery.,.... Like i said i have already introduce you to the delivery company as my Representative, to receive the box from their Agent when he arrive your country., And i also gave your Information to them for confirmation of your Identity as soon as you have contact them for confirmation of delivery of the Consignment Box on my behalf,. Therefore you have to contact the XL Delivery Chieftain, with their Email contact below, for further information about the delivery, and they will also give you the required waybill of the Delivery Box,. to confirm the actual date of delivery to your address as soon as you have contacted the company.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Contact Person: Mr. Ahmed Musa
Afganestan Manager,. XL Delivery Service
Tel: 11-355-7691/11-3321-646
Email: xlexpressdeliveryservice@gmail.com

This is what you should tell the Company when you contact them!!
"""Attention Mr. Ahmed Musa. .. I am writing on behalf of Dr. Annabel Cruz, as she has directed me to contact you for the confirmation of the Delivery of the consignment box addressed to me on her behalf, Which is still deposited in your custody. with due respect sir i will like to know the possibility of delivery the Package and any other details of delivery, required for me to confirm the arriving date of the consignment box to my address, kindly direct me on the step, with further details of delivery for my acknowledgement,. Thanks With Regards.""""

Mr. Ahmed Musa,. is the Chieftain/manager of the Company Branch here,. So he will be in a better position to give you all the details of delivery and the time of arrival, without any complication., So kindly Copy the above message as i have outlined for you, to contact the delivery company Immediately, through their email contact Above,. so that they will progress the delivery of the Consignment Box to your address without any further delay.
I will be expecting to hear from you as soon as you have made contact with the company as i have directed you,. With hope you have read and understand everything i have said,.. Thank you once again for your sincerity and commitment to help me secure my money,. I promise to forever remain grateful to you for your sincere support,.. Have a pleasant day and please try to keep me updated as soon as you have contacted the Delivery Company,.. Thank you!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xlexpressdeliveryservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:50 am

Attention Sir

I have been directed by the management of our delivery Company, to write you in respect to your Message, concerning the delivery of Dr. Annabel Cruz's Consignment Box to your address as she has directed.
Now,. we wish to bring to your Notice that your Package has already been forwarded with every other Consignments that is heading out of Afghanistan to West Africa,. Due to an Urgent need for security concern against rebel invention around the city,. Which called for an immediate forwarding of all billed consignment through our Diplomatic Agents as to secure our customers goods and deliveries.
On this NOTE:.. You have to wait for further update from our Diplomatic Agent,. who will arrive to West Africa on Transit tomorrow,. After which he will call you, for you to give him more directives and possible information that he may need to proceed the delivery of your Consignment Box to your Location/Country.

And you are required to send to us, your direct and available Phone Number, For an easier communication between you and our Diplomatic Agent until his arrival to your Country/Address.

should you have any further question(s) concerning this update, Feel free to contact us back,. for more directives/clarifications,. Thank you!!
Mr. Ahmed Musa.
Contact Information:
Tel: 355 7691/3321-646

Header:
Return-Path: <xlexpressdeliveryservice@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: XLLogistics Express <xlexpressdeliveryservice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2018
Subject: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY!!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:01 am

Attention Sir

This i s to confirm to you the Arrival of our Diplomatic Agent,.. Mr David Berts,. Who has arrived at Dakar Senegal Airport on Transit for the delivery of your Consignment,. And right now you have to keep in contact with him for more directives on how to arrive at your Country/address when he gets to your Airport,. As to avoid any form of confusion or delay when he arrives at your country.
However he have further explained the need to get a,. Non Inspection Certification's from the West African UN Authorities DK,. Which will guarantee the Safe delivery of your package without any security restriction/Check. And he have tried calling your number to further explain the situation to you which is not working,. Therefore you have to call him now with this Number (+221703229070)
On this NOTE:.. You have to send the sum of,.. $150 USD. (Four Hundred And eighty United States Dollars), which he needs to obtain a West African UN non Inspection Certificate, To progress his departure and safe arrival to your destination/Country.
You have to send the money to him through Instant Transfer (Western Union) or (Money Gram) with his Below name and Information to make sure that he gets the money on time, in other not to delay His Flight Schedule.

RECEIVER NAME:.............. David Berts
ADDRESS:.......................... Dakar, Senegal.
AMOUNT:........................... $150 USD

Remember:... You have to forward your Payment slip back for confirmation of your payment,. for him to get the required certificate as soon as possible,.. Thank you!
Mr. Ahmed Musa.
Contact Information:

Phone:
+221703229070
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:02 am

Greetings To You Dearest

I hope you are fine and also in good health over there you are today,. I am writing to inform you that i got an update from the XL DELIVERY COMPANY,. Informing me that Mr. David Berts ,. The XL delivery agent has arrived in Senegal and need some amount urgently to get a UN NON INSPECTION CERTIFICATE,. to guarantee his movement and traveling to your country,.. I decided to write you immediately because i have no means of paying for the documents without your support now,. I have thought that i have already paid the delivery charges,. but the Xl Chieftain Mr Ahmed,. said that this is a different need of delivery to your destination,. But right now there is nothing i can do about this urgent need now.
I am a bit worried about the situation now,. because i don't want anything to go wrong with the process.,. So you have to do everything possible to make sure that you send the money to him now to get the documents immediately for us to avoid any complication that may delay this delivery,. Because the man is waiting for you,. and i want you to please try everything possible to send the money to him as soon as you read my message now,.. even if it means to borrow the money from any close source,. Please do it now and make sure that the money does not become an issue for us,.. so that he will be able to pas through the Airport Security Officials,. to your country
I will be hoping to hear from you as soon as you have read my message,. and please make sure you keep me updated on every process until you have got the consignment Box in your position,.. Have a pleasant day over there you are and thank you once again for every of your support,.!!

Best Regards
Dr.Annabel
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:03 am

Attention Sir

In regards to your Update, Regarding your inability to transfer the required payment for the Non Inspection documents to our Agent in Dakar for easy delivery of your Consignment direct to your address,. This is to inform you that our Agent was able to provide this Senegalese Account below for a possible transfer of the money to him as you have requested for an account.
But you have to make that the payment will be remitted Instantly,. To avoid any delay,. because he suppose to Board his Flight to USA, which was scheduled to leave today at 6:45 PM,. direct to your destination.
This was the reason you were earlier directed to transfer the money to him through Western Union or Money Gram, For an instant receipt of your payment.

However,. this is the Account made available for the transfer of your Payment as you have requested for an account,. But you have to make sure our Agent receives the money from the Accountant today to avoid any complication that might affect his movement today,.. Or rather consider an instant transfer of the money direct to his name,. to avoid any inconvenience or delay of his engagements,.. Thank you!!

1) ACCOUNT DETAILS
================================================
ACCOUNT NAME .................................... LORENZ R.
BANK NAME ....................................... BANK OF AFRICA --- SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER..................................0451866XXXX
SWIFT CODE ..................................... AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE ....................................... SN100
CODE AGENCE ...................................... 01018
IBAN ............................................ SN08 SN10 0010 1800 4518 66XXXXXX
CIE RIB ......................................... 71
BANK ADDRESS ..................................... RAS MISSION I ET II VILLA N::26 GOLF SUD

2) MONEY GRAM & WESTERN UNION TRANSFER SYSTEM
=============================================
RECEIVER NAME:.............. David Berts
ADDRESS:.......................... Dakar, Senegal.
AMOUNT:........................... $150 USD

Best Regards
Mr. Ahmed Musa.
Contact Information:
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

annabelcruz33@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:08 am

Greetings To You Dearest

I hope my message finds you well over there you are today,.. I am writing just to let you know that i have read and understood what you said, and i am happy you are doing everything possible to make sure that we progress the safe delivery of the consignment to your position,. I promise to forever remain indebted to you for your sincere support and kindness and i am hoping to hear a good news from you as soon as you have concluded arrangement with the Delivery company concerning the arrival of the diplomatic agent to your address,. because i was informed early that the agent will be living Senegal to your country today.
And i want you to please make sure you send the required fee which he needs to get the NON INSPECTION certificate to ensure there are no complication or delay of this process once he arrives your country,. I will have to stop here for now and am hoping to hear back from you soonest,.. God bless you!!

Yours Faithfully
Dr. Annabel.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.