Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nuigtety@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

abatareyka@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Email:

Salutation dear man! How are your mood? I have never before met in the Internet, but now decided to attempt. I want to meet you better! I am want to meet a person for love attitudes. I want to get acquainted with a person! I want to expect you're a free person and you'll be happy to make the acquaintance with me. I've strong plan for the future! I am Tatyana! I a cute and calm woman. I don't have bad wont! I enjoy physical exercises. If you're want extension our familiarity, then I shall tell you more information about me. I belive you'll answer me fast. Tatyanoka

Header:

Return-Path: <qqs68c4d@aroma.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [156.218.223.90])
Reply-To: Tatyanka Tatyanchika <abatareyka@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanka Tatyanchika <qqs68c4d@aroma.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my dear mate,
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 156.218.223.90
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Dessouk
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nuigtety@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:43 am

Good afternoon, How are your mood!? I've never in the past familiar on the Internet, but now determine to make an atempt. I would like to meet you better. I'm looking for a individual for real relations! I would like to find with a individual! I want to belive you are a not married guy and you'll be satisfied to become acquainted me. I've serious plan for the future! Friends call me Tatyana! I'm a good, calm person. I do not have bad habit! I like healthy lifestyle. If you're desire continuation our acquaintanceship, then I shall tell you more information about my hobbies! I expect you'll answer me soon. Truly yours Tatyana

Header:
Return-Path: <a-ito@beetle.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (Qbb01r100.qcell.gm [197.242.141.100]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 4 Nov 2018
To: <distractorcapt1@aol.com>
Subject: Hi stranger
Reply-To: Nice Tatyanka <nuigtety@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Nice Tatyanka <a-ito@beetle.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 197.242.141.100
Originating ISP: Qcell
Country of Origin: Gambia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

spitevaya@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:48 am

Hi my great mate! What are the life? I have never in the past met on the Internet, but now decided to try. I want to recognize you more. I looking for a person for strong relations! I desire to find with a man. I want to expect you are a free man and you will be happy to make the acquaintance with me. I've severe intentions. I am Tatyana. I'm a amiable, quiet person. I don't have detrimental wont! I enjoy sport! If you are desire continuation our acquaintanceship, then I shall tell you more information about myself! I expect you will reply me soon. Yours faithfully Tatyanusenuka

Header:
Return-Path: <qqrm34ed@heart.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (AS45942.27.0.176.117.infratech.sikkanet.com [27.0.176.117]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Thu, 15 Nov 2018
Subject: Salutti,
Reply-To: Mi Tatyanka <spitevaya@yandex.com>

Originating IP: 27.0.176.117
Originating ISP: Sikka Broadband Pvt. Ltd.
City: Lucknow
Country of Origin: India
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nuigtety@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:54 am

Email:

Salutation. How is the life? I've never before get acquainted on the Internet, but now decided to try! I desire to meet you better. I am want to meet a individual for strong relationship! I desire to meet with a guy! I want to expect you are a not married guy and you'll be glad to become acquainted me! I have strong plan for the future! You can call me Tatyana! I'm a good and gentle girl! I do not have bad habit. I enjoy healthy lifestyle! If you're want continuing our communication, then I shall tell you more information about my hobbies. I expect you'll reply me before long! Have a wonderful day.

Header:

Return-Path: <a-killer@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [95.215.40.44])
Reply-To: Tatyanusechka Me <nuigtety@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanusechka Me <a-killer@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Dear!

Originating IP: 95.215.40.44
Originating ISP: Limited Liability Company Tanaid
City: Kharkiv
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: spitevaya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:03 am

Email:

Hi my great mate, How is your mood? I've never before met in the Internet, but now resolve to make an atempt! I wish to recognize you better! I am want to meet a man for serious relationship! I desire to meet with a man. I want to expect you're a single individual and you'll be happy to make the acquaintance with me. I have severe intentions! You can call me Tatyana! I a friendly and calm girl! I don't have detrimental habit. I love fitness! If you are interested in continuing our communication, then I will tell you more information about my life! I expect you'll reply me fast! Sincerely yours Tatyanchika.

Header:

Return-Path: <szk.com@dream.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [139.167.2.58])
Reply-To: Tatyanoka Tatyanusenka <spitevaya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Tatyanoka Tatyanusenka <szk.com@dream.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Aloha my great pen-friend,
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 139.167.2.58
Originating ISP: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited
City: Delhi
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Nov 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.