Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kruttipoppy@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kruttipoppy@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:36 am

Salutation How are the feeling? I never before met in the Internet, but now resolve to attempt. I wish to meet you more. I dream to find a individual for creating relationship! I want to meet with a person. I want to expect you're a single man and you'll be happy to make the acquaintance with me. I have serious intentions. I'm Tatyana! I am a friendly, quiet girl! I do not have harmful wont. I love physical exercises! If you are want continuation our familiarity, then I shall tell you more information about my interests! I belive you will answer me fast.Yours faithfully Tatyana!

Header:
Return-Path: <vision-square@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.165.162.209]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sun, 4 Nov 2018
Subject: Good day friend!
Reply-To: Iam Tatyanusechka <kruttipoppy@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Iam Tatyanusechka <vision-square@mocha.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.165.162.209
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Chennai
Country of Origin: India

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: kruttipoppy@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:48 am

Email:

Good afternoon! How is the life? I have never before met in the Internet, but now determine to attempt. I desire to recognize you better! I am want to meet a individual for strong relationship! I wish to find with a individual! I want to belive you are a not married person and you will be pleased to meet me! I've strong plans. Friends call me Tatyana! I a cute, gentle girl. I do not have bad habit. I love fitness! If you are want extension our acquaintance, then I shall tell you more information about my interests. I waiting you'll reply me in a little while! I'm waiting impatiently, Tatyanchika

Header:

Return-Path: <gakigaki433@space.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [42.118.156.25])
Subject: Woha my dear mate!
Reply-To: Nice Tatyanusechka <kruttipoppy@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Nice Tatyanusechka <gakigaki433@space.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 42.118.156.25
Originating ISP: The Corporation For Financing & Promoting Technology
City: Biên Hòa
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.