Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:58 pm

Peter Darren peterdarreny@gmail.com Profile on FB

PETER DARREN
I checked this profile photo and it has been used in previous scams already
a few months ago I also had conversation with someone using this photo and his name was the "michael" cant remember the surname

IP 209.85.220.65

Am self employed in partnership with a company at the moment i can always take my vacation when ever i want provided there is no much work at hand in that particular time
what kind of phone are you using?
you know am in Uk

do you have a laptop ?
I want to buy you an iphone, laptop and Jelwery
I have health issues I just believe in charity
Being generous has kept mealive till this very momenty
Cancer of the Lungs
My parents also died of the same cancer
for the past five years it has not be easy on me
but am on remission now

OK dear
When am done I will send you the tracking details later in the day
Please give me your phone number I will used to send the items and money across to you
you will have to give me your me your phone number and address to enable me send some items across to you
i was able to make contact with the courier company they send since am sending money to you along you will need to pay small amount like 2500
the money is in rands
when i send the details today i will let you know
(the banking details to pay the courier costs which I requested)

Here is the tracking details or better still I will always be checking on line to know when they arrive in south Africa, I believe they will also call you on phone

The name of the website is

excel.i.couservice.co.uk

Here is the tracking ID

xxxxxxRM

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1599

Re: Peter Darren peterdarreny@gmail.com

Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:10 pm

The stolen picture used belongs to Joe Cross, an Australian entrepreneur, author, filmmaker, and wellness advocate.

Re: Scammers aubsing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:21 am

IP 209.85.220.41
thomaswilliamscomy@gmail.com this is the email from the courier service guy
thomas williams

Good day, we sincerely apologized for the delays in delivering of your Items to you on this said address below ( *** ***** **** **** south Africa) When the Blue Box items arrived cape town international airport we discover 20,000 pounds, ( equivalent to R374,000 South Africa rands) we here by instruct you you to pay the sum of R2,900 for Conversion fees.

We advised you to used any of the money market either by SPAR, CHECKERS or PICK AND PAY to make the payment using this number as reference 0655409626
Note you must not disclose to them what you are paying for to avoid money laundering and also safe delivering of your money to you, just tell them you are sending your cousin money

Note as well you can copy out our phone number to use as reference before getting to the payment shop after that send us the slip immediately via email for documentation purpose we will deliver to you within the next 2 to 3 hours, you can as well put up a call across to us for clarity if you wish.
we look forward upon your safe delivering
Thanks
Mr Thomas W.
Courier claims officer

cell nr 0655409626 / +277655409626
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location
Original network provider Vodacom

Re: Scammers aubsing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:51 pm

IP 209.85.220.41
Good day madam,
Mr Peter Darren has pleaded with us to make account details available to you
Below is the account details I believe is going to at most 24 hours before the reflection hopefully we will deliver your items and money to you tomorrow at your door step thanks

Name of account: A.A Swa******
Account number: 112316****
Branch code. 470010
Capitec bank

Philip Klaus - lordgrill73@gmail.com

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:32 am

Fake character used:

Philip Klaus
Email: lordgrill73@gmail.com
Phone: +2348034994850

Stolen picture used:

He claims to have $5Mill. in a fake bank impersonating Capital One, using a fake website active on the fraudulent domain name captonehomebk.com.

Fake profile used on Facebook:

fakefb.JPG

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:36 am

Other fake profiles active online using the same stolen pictures:

jean moulin
34, Man, Single
Nantes, France

fakeprofile1.JPG

Jean-yves
53, Man, Single
Cormeilles-en-Parisis, France

fakeprofile2.JPG

JonesmcCarthy
58, Man, Single
Atlanta, United States
Am very honest and fun to be and i like been happy and been good and friendly is my hobby

fakeprofile3.JPG

William
60, London, Engd, United Kingdom
About myself Am a simple gentleman
Education Advanced degree

fakeprofile4.JPG

James053
58, Man, Single
Derby, United Kingdom
Okay... here goes.....based on my thoughts and what my friends say about me, I suppose a brief summary would be that I consider myself a genuine, warm, sincere and caring guy; intelligent, passionate and creative, a good conversationalist and listener, with a great sense of humour and dry wit, together with a generally positive and enthusiastic outlook on life. I’m an independent and free-thinker - someone whose friends would describe as having a ‘good heart’ coming from a ‘good place’. I have a gentle approach to faith, and try to make a difference in my own way, in everything I do. I’m incredibly patient and calm - until I lose my keys of course!

I’m quite content being in my own company and space as I often work on my own, but I equally love being in good, friendly and stimulating company. When it comes to friends, I prefer quality rather than quantity. I consider people who are part of a large close-knit family as being very fortunate and blessed – unfortunately, most of my family don't live close by – thank goodness for good friends eh! I have one lovely grown-up kid who is very different in his own ways, who flew the nest a long time ago and are very much now independent.

I consider myself emotionally intelligent and well-balanced (and would look for the same in a partner), and am generally accepting of life, no matter how tough it can be sometimes - I try, (not always successfully), to see the broader picture; of better appreciating life’s rich tapestry as it continues to be weaved. I must admit to being slightly challenged by large shopping malls, mass tourism, negativity, oh…and margarine and marmite! I believe that the best things in life really are free!

What am I hoping to find? Well.... I'm looking to build a relationship based on genuine friendship - someone to spend quality time with and have great conversation and laughter together. It would be great to meet some like-minded soul - to be creative and imaginative together and to share wonderful times just enjoying each other’s company - someone who believes in looking out for one another unconditionally – I remain hopeful!

What I am doing with my life
I am sitting in my apartment reflecting on my day: after work I went to the gym, and then stopped at the grocery store so I could cook dinner for myself instead of ordering takeout. Nothing out of the ordinary, but today was a good day for me. An average but productive day. Yet, I’m still unsatisfied. Like many of my peers, I am constantly asking myself, “What am I doing with my life?”

When I was in college, I had a path, and a clear set goal. Work hard, get a good education, learn new things, get a job. I sailed through my four years and accomplished everything on my list. The only thing I didn’t hit right-on-the-mark was to get a job in what I thought was my dream industry.

Things I like about myself
The fact that I won't settle for less than I deserve when it comes to dating

My favourite outdoor activities are
If I had to pick my favorite outdoor activity it would probably swimming. I love to swim, it’s so much fun. Swimming isn’t the only outdoor activity, there is tons of different activities and in different seasons. My favorite outdoor activity in the winter would be sledding, because I love doing cool tricks on my sled while going down a hill such as standing up or rolling the sled then getting back on. In spring my favorite activity would be ridding my bike. What are your favorite outdoor activities and why?

My favourite indoor activities are
My favourite indoor activities are swimming and roller skating. I like swimming and roller skating because they are interesting, healthy and challenging. I do them once a week. I don't like doing other indoor activities because they are dangerous and expensive.

These topics are interesting for me
Talk about technology, gadgets, cars. (Best if you’re a guy talking to another guy. Yes this is a shameless stereotype, but I’ve yet to meet a girl who enjoys talking about computer specs with me — though I’m sure they exist!)

I might look for you if
Where are you, my real woman? I want to find a woman for a serious relationship, share my life with her and be sure that I will not be betrayed. I am romantic and still believe that true love exists. Hope to find a woman, who thinks the same

fakeprofile5.JPG

Forgot
57, Man, Complicated relationship
Madeira Beach, United States

fakeprofile6.JPG

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:41 am

Other stolen pictures abused online in romance scams:

Joseph Robert FaceBook profile

Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Be aware when making contact with this person

He has now sent me a friend request on FB

I have had dealings with him previously from a dating site and he used another name
Unfortunately I do have lost the info but remember him very well
Cant remeber the name that he was going under

But he was a building contractor in Somerset West.
very fitness consious
his mom passed away suddenly
he had to catch a flight to London but was robbed at airport
wanted me to pay R3000 over for him at the airport
on his phone number so he could have money when
he arrived in England

Re: Joseph Robert FaceBook profile

Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Found it. So this is a scam profil.e
Photo belongs to Joe Cross in real life

Steve Welsh - stevewelsh111@gmail.com

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:51 am