Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joe Cross

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Joe Cross

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:57 pm

Submitted On: 2021-10-13 04:49:09

What name did the scammer use?: Richard Hamlyn
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Telegram
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: reply-102058575538965697413@profil (hangouts), RichardHamlyn23@protonmail.com, @RichardHamlyn22 (telegram), Dorishamlyn325@gmail.com, ppneal@gmail.com, FedExagency774@gmail.com, hamlynrichard8@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: 1-289-952-3074

Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : "Richard Hamlyn" approached me on Telegram and told me he appreciated my posts. He told me he was an MD and worked for W.H.O. in their facility in LA
He then told me he had a daughter, Doris, 14, who was in private school out in LA.
He told me his birthday is October 15th 1966. (Joe Cross is May 30 1966)
He sent me pics of himself. He sent one of himself and his Daughter Doris. He gave her my email address so we could 'get acquainted'. "She" wrote to me several times.
I searched the images he sent and found they belonged to Joe Cross. I questioned him about that and he said he had been hacked and he was having it investigated. When I asked him why there were hundreds of pics of him with the name Joe Cross all over the internet including the Scammer website he got angry. He said his Ex-wife was blackmailing him so he was using his 'middle names' on Telegram so she wouldn't find him. He didn't want to discuss it because it was so "painful".
He's broke or waiting on his check all the time, and he only gets $500 a month! He lives in hospital housing and takes a staff car so he has no utility payments or rent to pay. An Important Doctor only gets paid $500 a month? He's supposed to retire on November 30 this year and will get a Lot of Money. But, he has to pay his daughters school bills, and she apparently has a lot of expensive taste and needs. Private schools are like that ya know.
His daughter needed some school supplies, so he had me send $500 to D. J. H., in Michigan who he said was his 'agent' and would take care of it, because he didn't have any money. Just this 'ones' honey. Another emergency with his daughter, he had me send $100 to S. C. H. in Ontario, Canada because she needed something else for her classes. Then she had a special project for school and needed another $500, I didn't have it so I sent him $85 in BTC.
Then Came the biggie. The Box. He 'sold his house' with everything in it for $800k and he packed that money in a box and gave it to his 'agent' at FedExagency (Not FedEx). They requested I send them my data so they could 'register' this box of money. Reluctantly sent. Next, FedExagency sent an email that there will be an $8500 fee to put a "yellow tag" for INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS. We got a problem here Richard – you live in the US you said. "My House was in Mexico, so that is where the money is coming from." Um hum. I don't have $8500 and why should I be the one paying this? "You can get a loan and I promise to pay you back everything." No, can't get a loan for that much. I'll pay half he says. So I should get a loan for $4500 and he will put in $1500 (from where?). "Just this 'ones' honey it won't happen again" 10 - $500 Apple Cards later... "When you get the box take $30k for yourself." Right, I'll hold my breath.
Now the $8500 is paid and the box is on the way according to his Agent.
Oh But No! There's More! Next the FedExagency is having an Emergency – the box has been 'sized' because it didn't have the proper paperwork and that is going to cost ME $25,000 and I only have a few days to do that. It would be so 'parfect' if I could please send that right away so they can deliver my box to my door. Nope, Not gonna happen in this life or the next!

IMPORTANT CLUES - he can Not spell - "parfect vs perfect" "size vs seize" "clint vs client" and he uses these words a lot. He has a victim mentality (poor me my BP is getting high from stress) and he's abusive, name calling, screaming when he doesn't get his way. His phone is broken, his internet is terrible, and he will NEVER send you anything to identify him. Smart, Sly, Sneaky, malevolent under all his words of love and adoration. And this is quite the elaborate scam with a lot of players in it.

Stolen images used:

Phone: +12899523074
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Oakville
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Wireless)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

RichardHamlin8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:24 pm

More information:

Richard Hamlyn Btc Addresses

33KWWmYsLApe8zZSWTiGHjyhHe2huBdfLU

3KA1sH84xsPg2ujDomTyyNvc8QNfp8Xk76

3BBD2B18qb7bZz5CcXzE1RE2PUSebJgPwz

14is3cEj2egSpvHmpW2M1Vhb9N56J674KY

Bank account used:

Account name : I. B. W.
Accounts Number : 375665XXXX
Routing Number : 026009593
Bank Name : Bank Of America
Bank Address 100 West 33rd Street, New York NY 10001
Swift code : bofaus3n

Zelle Accounts:

P. N. - PPNEAL2@GMAIL.COM
D. J. H., Attica, Michigan, 48412

Moneygram account:

Name:S. C. H.
City:Brampton
State:Ontario

Additional E-mail addresses:

fedexagency774@gmail.com - the shipping company

Doris - his daughter
dorishamlyn326@gmail.com
Dorishamlyn4@protonmail.com

RichardHamlyn23@protonmail.com
RichardHamlin8@gmail.com
Richard Hamlyn - Hangouts - reply-102058575538965697413@profiles.google.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.