Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nadja West

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Nadja West

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:05 pm

Military Romance / Non delivery scam:
Same phone number also reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=62266&p=160738&hilit=221773422022#p160738

Dearest One,

How are you doing today? is Me Your Friend Sgt/Mrs Kristen in Yemen before, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Dakar Senegal. Presently i'm in DAKAR with my Lovely Husband for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Never the less i appreciate your efforts at that time very much, and now pleads to compensate you with this little tokens from my heart, so feel free and get in touched with the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (U.B.A) on how to send you a cheque of ($150.000 US DOLLARS), Note_You may not hear from me again because my Husband are ready for us to travel out of DAKAR SENEGAL for vacation, get in touch with U.B.A BANK DAKAR BRANCH. you can only go little process to have the cheque i made it for security purpose in your name,

Here is the contact details of the bank,

BANK OF AFRICA DAKAR SENEGAL BRANCH.
MANAGER NAME.......IBRAHIMA DIALLO
BANK EMAIL........( ubaafrica.sn@aol.com )
( ubaafricabanktransfer@yandex.com )//UBABANKIBRAHIMA@gmail.com)
CONTACT NUMBER....+221773422022

i'm very busy here now because of the investment projects which me and the new partner/Husband are having at hand now, finally remember that i had forwarded instruction to the (U.B.A BANK) on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with the BANK without any delay.

best regards,Your Friend
Mrs Kristen in Yemen before
sgt.kristenfuller@yandex.com
sgtkristenfuller@outlook.com

Header;
Return-Path: <minelove966@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM SGT KRISTEN

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgt.kristenfuller@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:58 pm

My Dear you have to contact the bank and received your cash ok

Here is the contact details of the bank,

BANK OF AFRICA DAKAR SENEGAL BRANCH.
MANAGER NAME.......IBRAHIMA DIALLO
BANK EMAIL........( ubaafrica.sn@aol.com )
( ubaafricabanktransfer@yandex.com )//UBABANKIBRAHIMA@gmail.com)
CONTACT NUMBER....+221773422022
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubaafrica.sn@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:30 am

United Bank Of Africa
Route des Almadies·
Open⋅ Closes 4:30PM
Website
Directions
B
United Bank of Africa
Case-bi
Open⋅ Closes 4PM
Website
Directions
C
UBA

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail requesting for the release and delivery of your ATM card. Yes I am the ATM Card Swift director with the responsibility to ensure that you receive your ATM VISA CARD. However I wish to inform you that you have to reconfirm to me your detailed information such as

Your Full Name:
Your Home Address:
Your Country:
Your occupation:
Your Direct Phone Number:
Your scan copy of your passport or driver's license

To enable me crosscheck with the ones on my file so that I don't make a wrong delivery please. is Importantly be informed that this delivery requires effective communication from you, by this I mean that you must always respond to your emails and always call me on my direct telephone line for updates, I am a very busy man so I demand you always be active in your communication to enable us conclude as quickest as possible.

Meanwhile as soon as I receive these above mentioned information from you today I shall let you know the next line of action. Here is my direct line +221766838970
Thanks for your understanding.

Mr. Jame Team
UBA Director

Header:
Return-Path: <ubaafrica.sn@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic311.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018
Subject: FROM UBA BANK OF AFRICA
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubaafrica.sn@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:20 am

URGENTLY INFORMATION FROM THE DESK OF UBA BANK VISA CARD POST,
Dear Sir,

I'm just coming back from the courier office and I have made the necessary findings from the courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM card with above information you forwarded to me,but the courier service requested that the parcel must be registered in their office before they dispatched it to avoid problem .

Meanwhile here is the cost of sending and registration of your atm card through any of these below Express Courier Services and that is the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your atm card immediately. please these are the preferred channels of delivery I confirmed, make your choice and get back to me asap:

http:/ /www.dhl.co.uk/home.html

Mailing;.............................EURO 250.00
Vat (20%)..............................EURO 200,00
(it will take over night delivery)
TOTAL.................................EURO 450.00

http:/ /www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx

Mailing:.............................. EURO 220.00
Vat20%:..................................... EURO 50.00 (it will take 3days to delivery)
TOTAL:.............................. EURO 270.00

http:/ /fedex.com/gb/

Mailing...............................EURO 240.00
Vat (20%)..............................EURO 100,00 (it will take 2days to delivery)
TOTAL.................................EURO 340.00

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through western union money transfer with this name of my (SAT) stated below.

Receiver's Mr. Jame Team .
ADDRESS:st loius orphanage missionary dakar senegal pacel saint 406
country dakar senegal west africa
office phone+221766838970

TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST.
MTCN#

Immediately I receive the courier fee, I will send the atm card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment such as Mtcn Number, senders full name, as well as text question and answer to enable me dispatch it today..CALL ME WITH THIS NUMBER+221708463945. AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY You can sms me the mtcn number with the above number

Thanks
Mr. Jame Team
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubaafrica.sn@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:25 am

attention.sir
i want you to follow my instruction if you really want me to deliver this card to your giving address USA is sending money easy through western union so i wonder why you cant send this fee through western union and is just a little money 270 euros i cant give you an account for this matter y6ou must go to western union and give this information for them to send it through western union and write me the details this is the information you will use and send the money through western union money transfer or money gram good day

Receiver's Mr. Jame Team .
ADDRESS:st loius orphanage missionary dakar senegal pacel saint 406
country dakar senegal west africa
office phone+221766838970
TEST QUESTION:IN GOD
ANSWER:WE TRUST.
MTCN#
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubaafrica.sn@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 pm

good am not giving you an account if you cant pay through western unon it cancelled
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nadjawest777@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:16 am

Scammer will be abusing stolen photos of Nadja West even though the victim did not send me any photos to confirm it:

Scammer will be using citlzenbhome.com as a fake bank website. It is profiled here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=76369&start=20

E-mails:

By: nadja west <nadjawest777@gmail.com

Dearest,
 I want to go with you to a business partnership because I don't know how long we'll stay in the camp to save the war.

I want you to know we're attacked by insurgents and bombs every day. During one of our rescue missions, we came across a metal safe that contains a great deal of money that belongs to revolutionaries and which, in my opinion, is used to purchase weapons and ammunition. money will be shared between us. Of the total fund, my share was nine million US dollars ($ 9,000,000). I'm looking for your help in evacuating your share of money to you as your partner and you have to assure me that my share will be in your care safe until I finish my service here. It is not stolen money and there are no risks.

These are my plans I made with Citizens Bank, which promised to deliver this fund to any destination of my choice. my investment capital. One passionate challenge I will do for you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this post because any leakage of this information will be very bad for me because of my position as an Army General.

I decided to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray your trust. But take me as your own sister or wife. While you may wonder why I soon revealed to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind has convinced me that you are a real person who will help me to raise and invest the fund. I don't know how long we will stay here, and I survived two bombings that led me to find a trustworthy person who will help me to raise and invest the fund in your country because I will migrate for your invest and start a new life, not as a soldier.

Finally, I want you to send me a reply as soon as you receive this proposal. Your urgent response will be highly valued. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further explanation, please send your questions, I expect from you as soon as possible.

Greeting in love
Lt.Gen.Nadja West.

On Sun, 9 Jun 2019
nadja west <nadjawest777@gmail.com>
Hi darling, how are you? Today is Sunday . I am still working. Today I prayed with some soldiers. We have a group we created for Sunday worship. Then we work as usual. We are in a war zone (Afghanistan), it is always a daily activity of a soldier. What are you doing darling today? I miss you dear. Kisses

On Sun, June 9, 2019
My love, I miss you so much, I've been thinking about you this morning and to this day. I am also very concerned that I have no news from you. How did you spend your weekend? I love darling, you have a nice day

On Sunday, June 9, 2019
I wonder how well you sleep at night and what kind of dreams you have. I wish I could enter them when you enter my. Good night my handsome.

By: nadja west <nadjawest777@gmail.com>
To:
Date: 7. 6. 2019
Subject: Re:
I miss you dearly, my love, honey, what did you eat for dinner? now you sleep and think of you, I tried to sleep, but I couldn't close myself to close my eyes without telling you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. Good night my love. Kisses.

By: nadja west <nadjawest777@gmail.com>
To:
Date: 7. 6. 2019
Subject: Re:
Hello my love . How are you ? I really miss you . Tell me how he went to work today? Let me know, sweetheart. Kisses

Stolen Images used:

Two images of wounded military men not posted.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.