Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lovesweetprin@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lovesweetprin@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:45 am

Hi my awesome friend, Are you surprised? This is not mistake. I saw your profile on a dating site. You know this is my first Internet acquaintance. I am a little embarrassed about this. I do not know what to do and say.Let’s begin with my name I am Vilena. My age is 28. I live in Sarov; Russia. I m single, never been married and have no children. I am sociable and sincere woman. I have a lot of interests and hobbies. I like art. At my free time I go exhibitions, theaters and galleries. I work out to be healthy and try to keep my body in good shape. I do not drink alcohol, do not smoke or use drugs.I am a pharmacist at one of the city's pharmacies. I like kids.Why am I looking for my half-part in the other country? I’m disappointed in men in my country. I felt myself lost and my friends advised me the idea of Internet Dating. That’s why I have decided to find my love on the other side of the planet?I learned english when I was in the University. I am able to write and speak this language. So I have chosen your country. I ve heard there are a lot of very worthy and reliable men respecting and appreciating women. I know there is a very huge distance between us. I think it is not a problem.We could talk and know one another better by letters. Please tell me a little about yourself. What you do for life and in your spare time. Were you married? Do you have children? I would love to know more about you.I really hope to get a reply from you. I ll wait for it with impatience. I will wait for your reply soon. Your new friend Vilenulenka!

Header:
Return-Path: <pagemon@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [182.253.42.62]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Wed, 31 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Vilenushuska Vilenulya <lovesweetprin@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Vilenushuska Vilenulya <pagemon@soleil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good day man.

Originating IP: 182.253.42.62
Originating ISP: Biznet Networks
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.