Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chudnayaa89@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

chudnayaa89@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:37 am

Hi there my dear pen-friend, live in Russian woman, work the doctor. have Left here your coordinates hoping, that react man, which are interested in acquaintance with me. I'm looking for Dating with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and in this with who could would to find a common language. I easily find with others, however I am looking for this, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding it would be complete. Accept that the ideal is hard achieve, however I hope that may just nearer to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimistic and cheery people, who are ready to accept any person, if only he adequate and agree agreement. All needed, we could be to clarify correspondence, identifying the community of interests. Think that finding a common interests to initial and important a sign, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship intend to have a family favorite man, to have children and find happiness. we include a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Header:
Return-Path: <sp254nc9@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.5.228]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 30 Oct 2018
Reply-To: Nices Flowert <chudnayaa89@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Nices Flowert <sp254nc9@oboe.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my awesome friend

Originating IP: 113.161.5.228
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Tuy Hòa
Country of Origin: Vietnam

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sweetiswt64@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:36 pm

Email:

Aloha my new pen-friend! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. have Left there your coordinates calculate, that they look man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm want to meet you with a decent, not devoid of sense humor and the fact with who was able to would to find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, however I need, with which I'd was able discuss all your joys and concerns. The, with which our understanding of it would be perfect. Understand that the ideal is hard achieve, but you understand that may just approach to him, and I happy. I 28 years. I optimist and positive people, who are ready to understand each person, if only he respectable and agree to go forward. All needed, we could be to find out correspondence, identifying common ground. Believe that finding a common ground to indicative and important an indication, what we have found is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more details. I'm looking for serious relationship intend to have a family expensive male, to give birth kids and be happy. I have have a skype and phone we are able to speak there.

Header:

Return-Path: <qq453ft9@air.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [196.106.232.194])
Subject: Good morning my man,
Reply-To: Mil Sunw <sweetiswt64@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Mil Sunw <qq453ft9@air.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 196.106.232.194
Originating ISP: Safaricom-limited
Country of Origin: Kenya

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

konfetochkakonfet@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:01 pm

Email:

Aloha my great friend. I live in Russian woman, work the doctor. Decided to publish on this page your own coordinates hoping, that respond man, who wants to meet you with me. I'm are interested with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with who managed would to find common interests. I easily find most people, however I need that, with which I would was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding it would be absolute. realize that the ideal is hard reach, however you understand that may just nearer to him, and I satisfied. I twenty eight years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept each man, if only he decent and able to go forward. All needed, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding the community of interests. Believe that having common interests to first and important a sign, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship want to have a family favorite male, to have children and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: konfetochkakonfet@yandex.ru

we include a skype and phone we could to speak there. Byebye,

Header:

Return-Path: <minaminippon@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0334.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0334.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.236.35])
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.238.133.15]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix)
Reply-To: Ladyh Finez <minaminippon@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyh Finez <minaminippon@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings my new mate!
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 19:50:44
Message-ID: <20190123195045.9507.minaminippon@peace.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 41.238.133.15
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.