Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kracazybiev@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

kracazybiev@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:47 am

Hello Darling! This is Evgeniya. I'm from Russland and I am thirty-four y.old. Just to give you some introduction about my life: I am a professional physician at local clinic.I am sorry for disturbing you. I don't want to seem officious but I look for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no such intentions, you better not reply back.If instead you find me attractive and wish me to send you my photo or more pictures, just let me know.I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your city and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only look for genuine relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you.

If you are interested, please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: kracazybiev@gmx.com

Look forward to your reply, Evgeniychika,

Header:
Return-Path: <matt514@par.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (115.78.119.163) by msrg5081.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B57F9BE04C3B69B;
Tue, 23 Oct 2018
Subject: Salut my stranger,

Originating IP: 115.78.119.163
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

kracazybiev@gmx.com bounced on 10/25/18
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.