Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olenkakity@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olenkakity@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:26 pm

Email:

Hi stranger Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Olga. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also find someone with which my life is calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I still have one and very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to search a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it is a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I'll talk about myself later! I'll wait your letter! See you soon, Olgusya.

Header:

Return-Path: <zaharan@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (node-k8s.pool-125-27.dynamic.totbb.net [125.27.102.124])
Reply-To: Olgusechka Mi <olenkakity@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Olgusechka Mi <zaharan@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 125.27.102.124
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Trat
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1580
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olenkakity@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:56 pm

Email:

Hello gentleman. Respected stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Olga. I am hope to your like my pic. I am also finding someone with whom my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I still alone and very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm finding for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The most important is my purpose I want to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I will write about myself later! I will wait for your answer! See you later, Olgusenka

Header:

Return-Path: <curegarden-yuiya@canvas.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [119.95.251.94])
Subject: Greetings my new pen-friend!
From: Beauty Olgushok <curegarden-yuiya@canvas.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Beauty Olgushok <olenkakity@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Beauty Olgushok <curegarden-yuiya@canvas.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 119.95.251.94
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Las Piñas
Country of Origin: Philippines

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:01 pm

Email:

Good DayTo You. Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interesting in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Olga. I am hope to your like my pic. I'm also finding man with which my life will quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still one and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I want to search a lover to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are it's a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our communication therefore greater detail I will write about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Olgok!

Header:

Return-Path: <naohisa-y@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [182.176.166.68])
Subject: Good DayDear.
Reply-To: Girl Olgusechka <olenkakity@outlook.com>
Errors-To: Girl Olgusechka <naohisa-y@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 182.176.166.68
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecom Company Limited
City: Lahore
Country of Origin: Pakistan

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuliyadevka@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:36 pm

Email:

Woha my great friend! Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman? I'm Yuliya. I am hope to your like my snapshot. I am also search man with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still one and already very tired of that life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore in more detail I talk about me later.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: yuliyadevka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Yuliyushulenka

Header:

Return-Path: <y.otg@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [184.22.109.168])
Subject: Good afternoon my dear man.
Reply-To: Yuliyushka Flower <y.otg@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyushka Flower <y.otg@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 02:02:52
Message-ID: <20190318020254.3523.y-otg@axel.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 184.22.109.168
Originating ISP: Ais Fibre
City: Khon Kaen
Country of Origin: Thailand

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Oct 23, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:59 pm

Email received:

Good morning man! How are you today? This is not thefirstexperienceto meet someone online. My lastconnectionsturned out to be perverts. You can call me Olechka. I'm from UKRAINE, after all I've been supposing more and more about changing my residency. I am afore 35 years old, I appreciate that it is too much, the time ispenetrating. Hence, I don't have the time to actsilly games. I am an educated, kindperson, as well as a nicehousekeeper. I am working in dentistry. I do not have any financial troubles. I ask you to reply to this email so that I know that you have received and read it. If you react me, in this case in my next mail I am going to let you know more about my life. In your letter, I beg you to relate me where you stay, your town name and your hobbies.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mail box: uawerdoc@gmx.com

I will be looking forward for your reply. Olgchik.

Header:

Received: from [202.21.107.58]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 04:08:07
Message-ID: <E092A41971B70329F4D2D145265EFB94AAFFE0C1@unknown>
Subject: Good day my dear stranger!

Originating IP: 202.21.107.58
Originating ISP: Mobinet Llc. As Mobinet Internet Service Provider
City: Ulaanbaatar
Country of Origin: Mongolia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Irinahatlonely@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:07 pm

Hi my friend! I am was happen to to write to u, please excuse me beforehand if I'm had disturbed u. In fact, I'm sick of being single and decided to try Net internet dating site! I rely on that this action will be a new page in my future. First of all,I want write u a little bit about myself! I expect, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and you are interested and read my e-mail. I don't sure how to start my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my individuality in the e-mail earlier. I'm can describe my person as the merry, active, outspoken girl. I am a extraverted woman though at the same time I am a confident, girl. I have normally admired candid openness and forthright. I want you are wanted, that our correspondence will proceed. In the next email, I would like to read more about you, your way of life. I am sending you my images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer to each other.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: Irinahatlonely@outlook.com

All the best, Irinka!

Header:

Return-Path: <jcilhos@jcilhos.com.br>
Received: from [217.170.206.192] (port=41897 helo=localhost) by server.ubikabrasil.com.br with esmtpsa
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020
Subject: Salut my man

Orig IP: 217.170.206.192 | Orig ISP: Servetheworld As | City: Oslo | Country: Norway

Same image posted on Oct 23, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olgakkaluuga@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Good day..
Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you wish to find and to meet with new and good the woman?
My name Olga,.
I think, that you from me in delight,!.
I search the man with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating..
I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl.,!
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it.,!
So I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have written to you the letter,.!
Actually, I wish to meet present the man for serious relations and a combination marriage further...
My purpose - to find the beloved of all my life,,!
I very much hope, that you are this man.!,
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in beginning of our relationship.!.
Now I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself later!,,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,,!
Kiss, Olga.,!

Header:

Received: from xvkdy (unknown [104.168.34.187])
Message-ID: <a00f46ed19ddf7db18b2fb50ec0823be459c4b@notaires.fr>
Reply-To: Olly <olgakkaluuga@outlook.com>
Subject: , I love to surprise
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 23:18:36 +0200
Organization: Scarlet Meriluoto

Originating IP: 104.168.34.187
Originating ISP: As-colocrossing
City: Newtown
Country of Origin: United States

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 23, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olgakkaluuga@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Greetings,
Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl?
My name is Olga,,,
I wish to believe, that you from me in delight,!.
I in searches the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting,.!
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl.!.
But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.!
Therefore I have gone in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter.,!
Actually, I search adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further!.
My purpose - to meet love..,
I very much hope, that you are this man,!,
I will be happy if we find one goal in life, and our meeting - the most great moment in our future!.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter!
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.!,
With the best regards, Olga..

Header:

Received: from [104.168.34.187]
Message-ID: <ac4e8c08fc3812193ab71eb54185e7cceed2f06e70@bhis.com.au>
Reply-To: Olushka <olgakkaluuga@outlook.com>
Subject: Sweet lips!
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 12:08:37 +0200
Organization: Delattre Fleurette

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Natalia.Lyalka@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:20 pm

Hey, there my dear mate,.!
Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful woman?
I'm Natalia.!
I'm hope to your like my foto!,,
I am also find someone with whom my life is calm and astonishing!..
I am very merry, kind and positive woman...
But I'm still have one and already very tired of such life!!
So I come to a dating site and found you email,!,
Actually, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future,
Most important is my goal - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life,,,
I very much hope that you are just such a man...
I will be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most remarkable moment in our future life!!
I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore in greater detail I will talk about me later!.
I will wait your letter! See you later, Natashik.!,

Header:

Received: from [104.168.34.187]
Message-ID: <0c60a756a2664c4764e7ae05f13556ad8f6ac36de9@ebpearls.com>
Reply-To: Nataly <Natalia.Lyalka@outlook.com>
Subject: Fragrant than flowers.
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:44:21 +0200
Organization: Bibi Oriel

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinamurkachi@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:37 pm

Good day man. I am sorry for bothered you. Well,as a matter of fact, I'm sick of being single and decided to try out Internet dating profile! I rely on that this act will be a new chapter in my future. So,to know me better I want tell a little bit about myself! I expect, that the letters between us will proceed, and you're wondered and open my letter. I don't really know where to start my story. I am never attempt to tell to somebody my individuality in the email before. I am can describe my person as the emotional, determined, frank sincere girl. I'm a open person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, person. I 've always admired candidness honesty and forthright. I expect you are interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future e-mail, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I am sending u my images. I expect that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private email: marinamurkachi@outlook.com

Best regards, Marinok.

Header:

Return-Path: <e-nagai@tea.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.156.232.7) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 13:13:00 +0100
Message-ID: <723A7653FEE6DD6887E80CA196DD91D3C39A2D14@unknown>
Subject: Hi dear friend,

Orig IP: 185.156.232.7 | Orig ISP: Fastweb | City: San Marco In Lamis | Country: Italy

The same stolen image was posted on October 23rd, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.