Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

olenkakity@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Marinaorchid@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:58 pm

Salut, I'm sorry for bothered u. Actually, I am tired of being alone and think to try Net dating site! I think that this act will be another page in my future life. So,to know me better I want write u a little bit about my person! I want, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and u are interested and open my mail. I don't really know how to begin my description. I'm never tried to write to someone my individuality in the mail earlier. I am can describe my person as the solar, determined, true girl. I am a kind woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have normally like sincerity openness and candor. I rely on you're interested, that our correspondence will proceed. In a future mail, I would like to know more about you, your way of life. I am sending u my images. I rely on that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: Marinaorchid@outlook.com

Best regards, Marinok

Header:

Received: from tea.ntue.edu.tw (tea.ntue.edu.tw. [120.127.2.21])
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.36.102.180])
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 03:44:20 +0100
Message-ID: <A4B22FD8E9511A995D1078843437061393670417@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Darling

Originating IP: 103.36.102.180
Originating ISP: Metronet Bangladesh Limited, Fiber Optic Based Metropolitan Data
City: Dhaka
Country of Origin: Bangladesh

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 23, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marinamurkachi@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:00 pm

Hi man I was lucky enough to write to u, please excuse me early if I'm had disturbed u. In reality, I'm tired of my lonely and think to try Net dating website! I want that this action will be a new stage in my future life. So,I will tell u a little story about myself! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and you are wondered and open my mail. I don't sure where to begin my story. I am never tried to write to someone my character in the letter before. I am can describe my individuality as the merry, ambitious, true girl. I am a outgoing girl though at the same time I am a certain, woman. I 've usual appreciated sincerity outspoken and candor. I want you're wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In the next mail, I would like to know more about you, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my personal images. I hope that u like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: marinamurkachi@outlook.com

Sincerely yours, Marinok,

Header:

Received: from magical.net.tw (60-250-245-147.hinet-ip.hinet.net. [60.250.245.147])
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.137.45.165])
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 21:12:58 +0100
Message-ID: <F7C626DA73C4B1834BBB637A12E186533D422D2C@unknown>
Subject: Salutti friend.

Originating IP: 103.137.45.165
Country of Origin: Cambodia

+ the same stolen picture.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.