Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ekbdantistdenta@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ekbdantistdenta@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Email:

Good day stranger, My name is Svetlana. I'm from Russia and I'm 34 years old. Just to give you some details about my life: I work as a medical assistant at state clinic.I apologize for the discomfort. I don't want to insist but I search for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no serious intentions, you better not reply back.If instead you find me attractive and want me to mail you my photo or more pictures, just let me know!I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your city and share your photo with me. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only search for genuine relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you!Best regards, Svetlanok!

Header:

Return-Path: <zodiac@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.21.118.90])
Subject: Good day
Reply-To: Svetlanuska Beauty <ekbdantistdenta@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Svetlanuska Beauty <zodiac@globe.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 202.21.118.90
Originating ISP: Mobinet Llc. As Mobinet Internet Service Provider
City: Ulaanbaatar
Country of Origin: Mongolia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dantstekb833@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Email:

Salut my stranger, I am Svetlana. I'm from Russia and I'm thirty-four. Just to give you some info about my life: I work as a physician at local clinic.I apologize for disturbing you. I don't want to insist but I seek a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no serious intentions, you better not reply back.If instead you find me attractive and wish me to send you my photo or more pictures, just let me know!I'd kindly ask you to tell me more about your town and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only search for serious relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you!Kind regards, Svetlanchik!

Header:

Return-Path: <kurumi1014st@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.161.106.12])
Subject: Good evening my dear stranger,
Reply-To: Sweet Svetlanok <dantstekb833@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Sweet Svetlanok <kurumi1014st@rondo.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 125.161.106.12
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Medan
Country of Origin: Indonesia

- same picture.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dantstekb833@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:33 pm

Email:

Good morning my man! My name is Svetlana. I am Russian and I'm thirty-four. Just to give you some introduction about my life: I work as a health assistant at state clinic.I apologize for disturbing you. I don't want to insist but I seek a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no similar wishes, you better not reply back.If instead you find me attractive and would like me to mail you my photo or more pictures, just let me know!I'd kindly ask you to tell me more about your place of life and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only search for honest relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you!Look forward to your reply, Svetlanulka

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [183.82.102.188])
Subject: Hey there my new friend.
Reply-To: Svetlanulya Woman <dantstekb833@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Svetlanulya Woman <xxx@carol.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 183.82.102.188
Originating ISP: Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd
City: Banjara Hills
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

khotchzhe@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:25 pm

Email:

Hey hey my new pen-friend I will be very glad if you read a letter from me up to the end as I couldn't make up my mind to send you a message a really long time. It's not my intention to write to the man first. I'm Evgeniya. I'm thirty-four and I live in Russian Federation. I am a genuine and lovely young woman. I am looking for only the real relations based on love and faithfulness.I am a dentist of the highest category and I have 2 diplomas of higher education in the sphere of dentistry. I work in a large dental clinic in my native city. I also had practice in several foreign dental clinics. I spent a lot of time for work and career formation, but now I understand that I do not want to be lonelyanymore and I aim to meet a good and sincere man with whom we could start a family and to be endless happy. If you want to be with a sincere and kind woman, then maybe to build serious relations. I give you my photo. Hope that it will be pleasant to you and you will send me the answer. If you find me an interesting person, I will be very pleased to read your letter. Please tell me a few information about yourself, your hobbies and your purposes in life.I wish I could get acquainted with you closer. I would like to say that I do not like to play any games, I do not want to get any suggestions to demonstrate my nude photographs or to continue communication in the intimate plan. If you are not of the same opinion as I am, I beg you not to reply to this letter. But if you are a lonely man who is searching for the true relations, then I 'd love to start our communication. I will be looking forward for your letter.
Zhenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <gocha@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [219.131.8.58])
Subject: Hello charming man
Reply-To: Zhenyok Smile <khotchzhe@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Zhenyok Smile <gocha@mail.goo.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 219.131.8.58
Originating ISP: No.31,jin-rong Street
City: Huizhou
Country of Origin: China

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.