Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

greggeneralmarcus@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

greggeneralmarcus@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Marcus Greg
40 years old
Atlanta; Georgia
Works at a shipping company (see invoice in pictures)
Divorced, no contact with wife
One son, Jackson (14) , lives with his family in Texas
Lover football, Liverpool fan.
Asked for Whatsapp

His signature text:

Hello pretty (half of my female friends got this)

I hope you are doing fine and okay over there right now baby/sweetheart/honey
(He always starts conversations with this)

But I'm not worried about you right now because I definitely know that you are doing fine and alright over there right now.

He has no idea about puns or general phrases/expressions. Common English slang is difficult for him.

https:/ /www.instagram.com/greggeneralmarcus/

Hangout: greggeneralmarcus@gmail.com

Wants to ship some stuff to me. Very secret buisness.
Turns out to be worth almost $6 million, I decline.
Then he needs help with some cash for a new deal.

Details on fake shipping document: [address does not exist]
Marcus Greg
A&O Logistics
4043 Edminton Drive
Smyrna, Georgia 30082

+12182085098
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Hibbing, MN
Original network provider Sprint Spectrum L.p.- Mn

Contacts (Western Union)
Christina E.
INDIANAPOLIS
INDIANA
ZIP: 46222
USA

or:
Delores V.
Bluefield, West Virginia 24701

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added details from fake document.
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: greggeneralmarcus@gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:48 pm

Got contacted again on hangouts by this man.
He has made a new Instagram profile on December 6th

https:/ /www.instagram.com/marcusgreg0147/

Same profile picture.

New picture to the profile

MidnightM
Junior survivor

raymondallison100gmail.com

Unread postby MidnightM » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:39 pm

These pictures catches my eye on a dating site. I know he is a scammer. I answer him and try a new way of approach.

It takes seconds before we are at Hangouts:
raymondallison100gmail.com

Am in my place of work
I'm a contractor
Servicing and installation of air conditioner,in vessels and rigs
Well actually I'm with Lamnaco driling services offshore, my job is to make sure all the air conditions and refrigerator and cold room are in good conditions, once the time for maintenance reaches,I'm to make an invoice to the company for them to approve it so I can go get the spare parts to drop them in the store room,that's how it goes honey.
I was born in 1956 October 11,in united States, San diago my mum and my dad divorced when I was 18,the both went separate ways,I was raised by my uncle ,uncle Donald,who sent me to England were I studied,and then came back to States were I served as a consultant

(He has a son, Melvin)
His all I gat but his a sickler, his lifespan, has no guarantee
Its 50/50
His a sickle cell
His with my uncles wife, his just 10
In Texas with uncle Donald, Forth worth city

(He askes about my experience and I admit I have been in touch with scammers before. It leads to a long week of arguments and insults. I leave)

Honey good morning from here,hope you are good,just checking up on you,I'm scared have not had from you for quit couple of hours,.hope you are good.
I tried calling but you re not taking my calls,and I just closed from duty,checking up on you,since you said you are fine I'm good
So how I'm I gonna get intoch with you honey
I don't mind sacrificing my time it will only cost me slash my salaries, but it won't affect my love for you
I don't have your cellphone number,I don't know the address to your apartments, if I lost this emails,how do I locate you,which was why I said you can't be replaced.
(I tell him he doesn't need my information. That I believe him. He can trust me.)
You don't need to bother yourself about that,I have my reason for asking,I want to prove to you Raymond is a different man,i want to surprise you
I'm for you honey,but you just have to have this in mind,I'm Raymond, and I'm devoting me to you for ever,only death can stop me,I just love your strictness
I don't just know why my body and soul accepts you so permanently, I'm too free with you
Honey its very hard for me to accept a woman I don't I do have doubts, but my spirit likes you immediately I chatted you,despite your attitude then.
(I do it his way and beg for pictures.)
Baby the flash is gonna cause me a problems you know cameras are all over here
Its ,I might be caught on camara
(I leave)
Thanks for treating me this way,despite my apology, it seems noting to you,bye.

Honey no woman is too busy for her man,the list you could do its to write me and not to ignore me,I'm human,I have feelings, their is blood tuning in my vain
Honey I'm so depressed please, don't know who to talk to,you are my family, my partner, my best friend, I was so hurt by not hearing from you,sorry if I increase the anger in you

I have been crying all night because we have not chat for long as we use to,talking about love and romance, families,please I need you back the way I met you honey,I want that woman that wants to lie on my bear arms
Have not been myself ever since have not had from you baby,it seems like the blood in my veins are not flowing anymore
(So I ask what he wants from me)
Honey you know I told you I'm a contractor. I was given $45k to go to Cyprus buying the equipment and also the installation of it,but the money is still in my account, and I have no time for me
Someone wants to buy the contracts from me,
I don't need to ask you for help,you are suppose to know what to do to prove your love for me for the first time
Because I can not meetup the duration demand by the company and you know how Cyprus is,its a lawless country,the money has been in my account but I don't have IP to make such transfer of funds to them back for now.
That's the favour I needed from you honey,I'm gonna give you access to my account, and I will refund you once I get down
My lawyer had no access, because of the profile I set when opening the account.

I want to give you an account you can send $45k to on Cyprus so I can give it out since I can't make it possible for the contracts, as soon as I get down I will refund your funds to you..,but for you to believe me,I gonna give you access to my account, so you can see what is inside.

https:/ /us-int.com/login ,Account number,203311XXXX,Password Melivin@XXXX.

Should I send you the PDF wire instruction or I should copy and past,sobyou send it to the head office in Turkey

Payment details:

Account name : M. EREN

Bank name : TÜRKİYE İŞ BANKASI A.S.

Branch: ATRIUM BRANCH

Bank Branch Address: Atrium Çarşısı No: 67-68-69-70 Ataköy 9. Kısım 34156 Bakırköy / İstanbul-TURKEY

Branch Code: 1137

Account Number : 1137-35xxxx

IBAN Number: TR34 0006 4000 xxxx xxxx

Swift code : ISBKTRISXXX

Beneficiary address : Istanbul/TURKEY

Amount: $45,000

So even if he can't snap pictures he sent me a few:

MidnightM
Junior survivor

Re: us-int.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:38 pm

for you to believe me,I gonna give you access to my account, so you can see what is inside.

The fake website used in fraud claims to be BB&T Bank.

There is not much content on the website, only a page to register an account and another one to log in and check an account already registered.

The fake website was created in February.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=141256

From the domain name registration:

Domain name: us-int.com
Updated Date: 2019-02-09
Creation Date: 2019-02-09
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-09
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake website looks like:

usint.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Received from MidnightM

Dollar acc
Company name and person name :FIRAT I. B. K.
IBAN:TR04 0006 4000 0021 1270 XXXXXX
ACC no :051 XXXX
Bank name : isbank
Swift code: ISBKTRISXXX
Bank adress :esenyurt çarşı şubesi
Owner adress :
He wants 45000 USD.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby MidnightM » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:22 pm

(I am keeping him busy, off other victims, talking a little bit every day until:)

Thanks for the advice,great and thanks for giving me the chance to come in to your life,but on a recent basis I wish to meet you and i mean every word,your heart and soul I will forever confide babe in our time together we could never divide It's your everything that makes my life complete Its everything we share that makes me heart beat
Okay my love,I pray for God mercies and a sweet dreams to you I love you to the moon and back

I will want you to help me recieve the money from the realtor when the house is been finally sold but price not yet confirmed they are pricing it for 1.5 million dollars,I'm thinking about it cause if the payment is not been made in to the Bank of America account details sent to me by the company I won't be allowed to leave.

Honey look you need to stand by me now and not the other way round
Honey I have been on a board meeting since last night concerning those workers that where affected by the explosion
Wells Fargo business acct!!!
Account name : M. Jmson Logistics
Account number: 772157XXXX
Routing number: 11190XXX
Billing address: wood river, Houston tx 77085
This is the account you will be sending the 250,000$

(I refuse to send the money. He is not happy.)
That's why you gonna die soon since you are older than me
Suit yourself cause nothing on earth can ever please a monster like you in a woman form
More than angry I'm pissed of at you,I hope the day you die you remember nakedness you came and nakedness you shall go
When you die you will be burried with nothing so taking worldly things too personal ruin your chances of finding true love
What is 250,000$ compare to what I'm despite the caliber of human being I have worked and be with all these years,late Pablo Escobar was my friend oh may his soul rest in perfect peace
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Return to Romance scams.