Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Carl B.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Carl B.

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

taye.davies@yahoo.com

the man in the picture is CARL B. from modelmayhem

on hover spot:

Seun
Male, 47 Years Old
From Los Angeles, CA

Am Seeking For A Serious Relationship

I am a young and mature Man. My friends and colleagues say that I am reliable, communicative and responsible. I am always in a good mood. I have got a good sense of humor. I never argue. I always try to see only positive sides in each event. I am a family-oriented Man.

Hello Angel...How are you doing?I'm new on here and to the entire online dating stuff.. I glanced through your profile and i think we have somethings common. if you wouldn't mind, kindly get back to me at.....t=a=y=e=.=d=a=v=i=e=s= AT y=a==h=o=o= dot c=o=m...I will tell you more about me when i hear from you there
Here again taye.davies at ya hoo .com
email me to taye.davies@yahoo.com i will surely reply..
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: taye.davies@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Received: from [199.204.73.35] canada **
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,Thanks for your message am really Happy to hear back from you again...I live in California,LA...I am 46years old....I am Divorced......,I suffered heartbreak from my ex, I didn't know she was sleeping with my best friend ,in fact , she run away with my best friend to Africa , since about 5 yrs ago and ever since I decided not to go into a relationship. Now I feel I should try to meet that special someone out there who could really be the one for me which is why I am on this site but this time I am trying to be very careful. I got only 1 child....I am an Artworks Dealer and am self employed,I am very easy going,communicative,easy going,outspoken,I am also a very Romantic type,love to cuddle,hold hands while walking,I'm trustworthy so far as people tell me may be I'm just laid back,lol...I also tend to have a good heart with so much of love to give and to receive.I am the only child of my late parents..I lost them in a car accident when i was 20years... I love watching Movies,Television,listening to Music,Reading,Writing poems,Swimming and playing Basketball.Now I guess a question will come on your mind (Why is he still Single) isn't it....., I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol...Hmmmm I guess enough is being said about me.Why don't you tell me more about yourself..

Seun.

**this email address appears also in other baiting site and the ip is from nigeria.
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Return to Romance scams.