Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fake profile Daniel Borgan - danielborganb0021@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fake profile Daniel Borgan - danielborganb0021@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:08 pm

" Daniel Borgan
Email :danielborgandb0021@gmail.com
Cell nr : +1 (914) 529 5681

+19145295681 - Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Telcentris Communications, Llc - Ny

Daniel Borgan
Thu, Sep 6,

Dear Dearest *****,
I am enjoying the communication we are sharing, because i am looking for a woman to spend the rest of my life with. Reading your email and knowing more about you put smiles on my face as i have dream of a woman of your kind to spend the rest of my life with, a soul mate; because a soul mate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening and from your words i feel within my heart that you are my soul mate,i know you will say i do not know you too well and i have not seen you face to face i don't know why ?...i feel very happy knowing you and if not for anything i want to say thank you for replying back to me for its worth more than silver or gold ..Happiness is very important in one’s life ...i am very happy today when i woke up ...i must confess with my tongue…am also ready to take it nice and slow, but something inside me tells me you are the one for me

let’s take it again this way with our likes and dislikes and other activities, like i said a case study lol

i want you to know that relationship is the foundation of a success and without a solid relationship there can’t be a solid trust. Am saying this because my heart tells me you and i will lead to somewhere and that there is a great thing coming to us and i pray that the great gift should be you and i coming together to become one ………my heart also tells me that you are the missing ribs and the long lost love that my heart has longed for lol… i will be the happiest man on earth when this becomes true…
just to tell you a little about myself i am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things i like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, write, think and dream. I also like to talk and to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, i like to see the moonlight at night; i like to feel the music flowing on my face, i like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind, i like to do thought experiment when i cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like flowers in spring, rain in summer, leaves in autumn, and snow in winter. I like to sleep early, i like to get up late when i am not working; i like to be alone and sometimes I like country’s peace and sometimes a few metropolis’ noise; i like the beautiful west lake and i like the flat cornfield in champagne. I like delicious food and comfortable shoes; i like good books and romantic movies. I like the land and the nature, i like people. And, i like to laugh and i also like holding hands with my partner walking down the beach. I like to cook for my partner. I am very passionate and romantic and i like to cuddle partner and whisper to her ear and tell her i love her.. I also like to drop a kiss on her forehead and drop flowers by the side of her bed before she wakes up from sleep. I like to write lovely poem and drop by the side of the bed for her and leave for work and she calls me when she is awake and say to me in a silent way that she loves me . And i guess everyone loves this;

my likes and my dislikes ;
i hate when i am talking to someone and they are talking to someone else and i also hate when people think that they have to change for someone when they have not changed themselves . I also hate when i am been ignored and have to repeat myself 20 times when i talk .i dislike someone that keep feelings inside instead of talking about it with someone you trust . .the one that gets me angry people that talk about you behind your back instead of telling you in your face. In relationship if we are together i believe we should be together and not to talk about someone else so i hate someone that try to forget an ex lover but keep talking about them when they are suppose to talk about their new relationship . I believe in relationship we should not be double minded about each other but be open hearted and trust each other in one love and one heart …because without trust nothing can work out . We need to build trust instead of allowing trust to build us . I hate with a passion, lying. It only makes everything worse .truth is the key to bringing us together and making us love ourselves the more , so there lets try to be straight hearted instead of being double minded because a double minded person is unstable. Let’s forget about the past and kick on with life in a good way because if you feel that you have been hurt before and because you have been hurt you would not want to give another good relationship a try then you are opening the road to suffer yourself the more , its true . When you feel that you have been hurt , someone has been hurt before you and yet someone survived so why would you not survive ?

My kind of meal:
i love to taste French, Italian, Chinese, Korean or Indian and Japanese cuisine especially spider roll. However, i'm kind of diet to maintain my health and trying not to eat out so often and i like when my partner and i will go out for dinner and sometimes go out on a weekend to have coffee and cake . I also like pasta , believe it or not, i like the classical, macaroni & cheese. I also like the Mexican pick a taco with just beans, rice, and cheese. Most of it is that i love making bbq during the weekend when am alone but i wouldn't mind doing it for you

well, about us and my feelings towards you. I just want to let you know that these getting and email from you and reading more about you has given me a lot of time to think about how i feel about you. I have decided that i am definitely, hopelessly falling for you. i know it is a big word but is just the truth What made me realize this is not so much that i think about you since i saw your profile on through my friends account, anytime i close my eyes i see your picture, i did since yesterday night. It was how i think about you. Not only do i think about how much i love your picture, but why, how much? And mostly do i deserve to be loved by you if faith allow our dreams to come true which i know will come true if we work towards building a strong tie..

This feeling of love that i hold within my heart for your picture runs deeper than any ocean or sea; i just wish you could see how much you mean to me. If only you could hold on to me, then maybe you would feel my love for you. that burns with a flame high enough to last. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks.

i stop my letter here and i look forward to your email back to me as we build this relationship that will last us forever and ever. tell me more about you and send me pictures please so i can see that beautiful face again......can we exchange numbers

much love from my heart to you,
Kiss kiss

Today:
Honey I am I am very stress now
Sorry my love
I miss place my banking cards
You know I don’t have local account here
Honey please can you assist me with 2000 rands
you can send it through ewallet
i promise to pay back with interest

can please send me airtime 200 rands

let me speak to my banker in states
honey can you make it up to 5000rands because I need to
extend my accommodation and pay for my food

honey this is account information
acct numbers 1010 379 ****
standard bank
name np ndlanga*****

honey I promise to pay you back thousand folds
Attachments
me 2 (1) (1).jpg
me 2 (1) (1).jpg (10.67 KiB) Viewed 5120 times
photo (2).jpg
daisy
Senior survivor

jameswalterus@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Form received 2018-10-29 08:07:13

What name did the scammer use?: James Walter
How old did the scammer say they were?: 50
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if possible.: https:/ /intl2.match.com/profile/Rq8oZXfNt8-vHXi9qh5SuQ2
Who made the first contact?: I contacted them first.
If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they take you?: He said that " I am not always here. If you are interested in me, you contact me on my email, jameswalterus@outlook.com "
Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.: No, not yet
Scammer's email address if you have it.: jameswalterus@outlook.com
Please upload any photos the scammer sent you.: c3dc4eb8-77c4-e811-80e3-1402ec94ca6d_tlx23b.jpeg
Photo 2: 527144_477897875553711_583097042_n_v0x3ay.jpg
Photo 3: 383362_488345697842262_2058163206_n_yzdogg.jpg
Photo 4: 25348650_1809302012413284_38499999993348579_n_7u48hu.jpg
How much money did they demand?: Not yet. But I found out that he copied all e-mail message from " viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70472 " in his 2nd e-mail he sent me. So I know that he is a scammer.
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I still not block him yet. I would like to communicate more in order to know that what does he want? How much? Which transaction way/ method? So that I can warn others.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: This is my 4th case of the Romance Scam. My 1st case if from "Instagram Message", 2nd & 3rd from "TripTogether.com" (I don't think that it's the dating site!!!) and my 4th case if from "Dating.com"

All of them will ask you to chat/ communicate outside the website that you first met him so quick. The reason that he had mentioned always as ""I am not always here." and asked you to chat/ communicate via E-mail, Hangout, WhatsApp or some other Chat Apps.

Once I told them "I did not use that Apps", then they close their profile from that website ASAP.

These people will tell you that they do really like you so much, they fall in love with you, you are their soulmate, they want to get married with you .... They can say these sweet words within a short period of time, e.g. 2-3 days after your 1st talk/ chat/ communicate. (But some can take longer, like 1-2 weeks after.)

So.. Please do not "FALL IN LOVE" easily, you have to calm down and chat more to know about their objectives ... may be until you got info about transaction.

The MAIN point is .... DO NOT FALLs into their liar words!!!!

Good luck friends!
Attachments
25348650_1809302012413284_38499999993348579_n_7u48hu.jpg
383362_488345697842262_2058163206_n_yzdogg.jpg
527144_477897875553711_583097042_n_v0x3ay.jpg
c3dc4eb8-77c4-e811-80e3-1402ec94ca6d_tlx23b.jpeg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: fake profile Daniel Borgan - danielborganb0021@gmail.com

Unread postby Linda1233 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi. Can you tell me how this person first contact you?
Linda1233
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:45 pm

Linda1233, the previous victim contacted the scammer first, after finding his profile on Match.com. If you were in contact with any of the profiles reported here, be aware that the person you are talking with is not who he claims to be.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Linda1233 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Hi Daisy. Please contact me ASAP. I really need to know more about this person. My sister is in trouble I think. Thank you
Linda1233
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 pm

Linda1233,

That profile belongs 100% sure to a scammer. You can show your sister the topic here as a proof. If she lost any money because of this scammer please convince her to contact the police as soon as possible and file a complaint.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Linda1233 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:16 am

Thank you so much. We are trying to convince her but she claims someone set him up and put him on this site. So far she has gone through a good amount of money. I really appreciate your help.
Linda1233
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:23 am

Sorry to hear that - is never easy to convince someone who doesn't want to accept the reality.

In this case, there are few links that might help:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24589 - how the scams work
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 - the post-scam stage

and last, but not least:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1861 - some of the real faces of the scammers hidden behind stolen pictures used in romance scams.

If she want us to check for her that the person she is on contact with is a scammer, she can forward messages and pictures received form him to my email address and I will get back to her with the end result of those checks. You can find my email address below, under every post I made on this forum.

Based on your last post here, there is no doubt she is dealing with a fraudster. No one set him up. He was using the same strategy with someone else, while trying to get money from that person.

No real and decent person meet online only will ever ask for money. Also, no real person will use the exact same copy-pasted message with more people in the same time.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Linda1233 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:44 am

Where can I find your email address?

Yes. The email he first sent her is exactly the same as this one. And that’s the picture too. Is that picture really him? Who’s the person in those top two pictures.
Linda1233
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:48 am

The first two are the stolen pictures the scammer used while trying to defraud Daisy.

For my email address - please check your email inbox.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.