Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Kelvin Huan - Facebook

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Split from https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&start=60 where the fake site used in scam, shiftexpressintl.com / Shift Courier Express is reported.

Before asking for money, the scammer befriended the victim online and said he wants to send her a gift as a sign of how much he loves her:

iPhone X, Rolex Oyster Perpetual Pearmaster, Gold Necklace, Perfume, Diamond Pendant 3.5 Carat, Wrist chain, Scottish handbags, Gold Ladies Wristwatch, and Security Box.

The "security box" was a problem, being blocked on the way by custom authorities, while the victim was asked to pay additional fees to receive it.

The scammer pretends to live in the USA, 139 E Abbout Grv, Orchard Park NY City.

Posted on behalf of the victim.

Today the cheater contacted me again and asked me to lend $3000USD to repair the machine.
His name is Kelvin Huan. He said his job is oil exploration. He obtained an oil exploration contract in France.

Stolen pictures used:

The scammer uses stolen pictures of a Chinese singer named Madison Deng.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/1527

Re: Kelvin Huan - Facebook

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Fake profile used on Facebook:

Kelvin Huan - active since August 23
Lives in New York, New York
From Hangzhou, China

Stolen picture used:

Cover picture:

Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:48 pm

Online profiles using pictures from the same gallery:

On Wamba.ru as:

Michael Ryan
38 years old, Leo. United States, Los Angeles
I'd like to meet:
a girl age 26 - 30 or 61 - 80 year

On Badoo as:

Charles, 42
Ohio City, Ohio, United States
I'm here to date with girls, 30-45

info@shiftexpressintl.com

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:11 pm

Email received:

From: "Shift Courier Express Intl." <info@shiftexpressintl.com>
Date: 2018-05-30
To:
Subject: Re: Shift Express Urgent Notification

Dear valued customer: xxx,

Sir/Madam,

The Anti-Money Laundering Certificate stands as Immunity Clearance
Certificate (D.I.C.C), also declaring the said fund legal, with this
it will pass every security checkpoint all over the world without any
hitches except the "AMOUNT" declared wasn't the actual amount. In some
countries it will warrant you paying Income Tax or Revenue Tax.

We assure you that your package is sealed with shift express
customized electronic trunk box, this guarantees safety and security
of your parcel.

Note: If you don't have the Anti-Money Laundering Certificate (AMLC)
to procure it with such amount mentioned it will cost you about 24,750
US Dollar
(...).

Respectfully,
Customer Care Team
Shift Courier Express.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Same picture used by someone who claimed to live in Sterling, Virginia. Went by name of Thomas Patal!!! Worked as CAPTAIN in Maersk Shipping +1 614 490 2209

Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:04 pm

STOP all contact with the scammers. Do not tell them you know they are a scammer or that you reported them here.
Wait for an email from our admin or moderator, where they will ask you for more details of the scammers.
=
+16144902209
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Ohio

Kim Chou / James Madison - ConnectingSingles

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:31 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim:

I was a victim and I send a lot of money to this person. I’m reporting this so he can’t victimize another. I send money via bank transfer, western union and money gram. I came to your site when I reverse image search even it was too late already. I had a relation with him for over a year. I met him on connectingsingles, he claimed that he is 38 years old, live in San Diego California. He is from Korea, name Kim Chou and James Madison in English name. He is using these pictures but recently I found out that it was a fake identity, the pictures he is using are from China and he stole the pictures from a singer named Madison Deng. I found out too late cause I sent already the money.

Some of the stolen pictures used:

Re: Kim Chou / James Madison - ConnectingSingles

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:35 pm

I met this guy back December 2019 om connectingsingles and his the one who contacted me first. After 2 weeks we moved to what’sapp. He used the number on WhatsApp +12817660511 that number the name he wrote Korea connect. He is using that profile picture with the cake. December 26 he told me he will travel to Turkey for business cause his shipment for trucks already arrived there. We messaged as normal everyday, then few days he didn’t messaged me. On January 2, 2020 he messaged me that he was robbed in Istanbul Turkey. He was using another number (+1660 474 0004) with the profile picture with his dog, the name he put there God is good. He told me that he can’t accept the payment from his customer if he he don’t have account in Turkey. Since he was robbed and he still on Turkey he can’t open the offshore account. At first I don’t like it cause I don’t want to be involved in any bad situation, but I don’t know why he was able to convince me. Then I opened an offshore account at garanti bank under my name, the email address he gave to open an account at garanti bank (service@garantibnk.net). He told me someone will send the payment in that account under Yucel construction, amount of 270k usd. The bank emailed me that the account was credited of 270k. Once the account was credited he asked to send money to Ekran Demir amount 50k usd. Since the account was on hold he asked a favor if I can send to Ofelia B. from Honolulu Hawai the amount of 4800 usd and he will pay me back cause he needs for the shipment and I send the money through transferwise on Ofelia account. This scammer claimed that he is the only child, his mom died 2 years ago. His mom name Jang-mi and his dad name Han-jun, he was migrated to the US when he was almost 13 years old. His dad remarried to an American woman and have 3 kids ages 15, 9 and 7.

Since the money was on hold on the offshore account, he asked me if i can send money to ofelia B. for the trucks shipment. I send money through transferwise and then he asked me again to send borrowed money cause be need to pay for his hotel in Istanbul amount 1k usd to thomas w. as he claim that was the manager on the hotel. The the offshore garanti bank emailed me that i need to pay for 0.05% for the tax for the amount of 270k usd amount of 1350 usd then i send thought transferwise to cemil c.. After i paid for the tax the bank emailed me again that i need to pay the 2% of 270k usd for wiring the money the amount of 5400 usd. I told him i dont have money then he begged me to pay. He pay only 1k usd and the rest of 4400 i pay to 2400 to cemil cetin d. and the 2400 to metin z. through bank transfer.attached herewith the email from the bank, the 1k usd remain he sent me that his friend will wire the money to complete the 5400 usd. Then the bank emailed me again that i need to pay 13,600 for money laundering and i didnt pay for that.

The victim sent almost 37k usd.

I send those money as he claimed that he need for surgery,medicine,court case. Never trust no one when it comes to money. People will take advantage of your kindness.

+12817660511
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Pinehurst, TX
Original network provider* Cbeyond Communications, Llc - Tx

Fake bank used in scam: garantibnk.net
+905378355342

Additional phone numbers used in scam: +12245329461,+18507599152,+905528068721,+16604740004

Re: Kim Chou / James Madison - ConnectingSingles

Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:36 pm

Some of the messages received:

It's OK baby, I'll try... You've been a
source of inspiration to me and
help, God knows the challenge I'll
face here and that's why he gave
me you name
Thank you for loving me

I love you so much baby... You
everything in me... I'll try to call
him to see if he can help OK?