Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Francis Oscar - francisoscar22@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Francis Oscar - francisoscar22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:10 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim.

The scammer wrote to me on messenger with the name FRANCIS OSCAR - first time on 23th July - in English and a translated text to my native language.
I can tell you I am from an Eastern European country, that's why I did not suspected very much a scam at first time, it's not considered a rich country here, so why somebody try to get money from here?
Hope you will understand my English writing and my reasons.

(at this moment I blocked and report him on Facebook, i stopped any contact with him).

His email is: francisoscar22@yahoo.com , X-Originating-IP: [74.6.129.123], Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO sonic309-13.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.129.123)

He pretended he is US military personnel, senior officer, high rank, 53 years old, deployed in Syria. Some of the pictures he sent to me were modified with Photoshop - I did not had experience with that kind of scams, at the time he wrote to me and I was extremely vulnerable because it was just five weeks after my mother died and I was very very upset about that. Now I can see much more clear everything.
We talked on messenger for a while and I was tempted two times to give up talking more to him because something doesn't seem right to me, but each time he convinced me again somehow.
I am an intelligent woman with a busy time schedule, I just don't understand what happened to me at that time, obviously emotional thinking, not rational.
He also called me on audio messenger and talked to me, he speaks good English with a British accent.
He also video called me. On the video call it was one of the photos he sent to me, a photo who can move somehow the face and lips similar with a movie where animals can talk, looks pretty real if you don't pay much attention to it, and, in not very good light condition or channel transmission, you can think is real.

After a while talking he asked me to receive his personal belongings from Syria to my home because he will come to me at the end of September to meet me and make a future together.
He did not asked money or something else at that point, just me to receive and keep his personal stuffs until he will arrive. Well, I said ok, I gave him my address, my phone, he already knew my email and that's it.
After a while, I received an email and a phone from Diplomat Agent David Morris that the package is stocked at Jakarta Airport Custom Office, with demands for taxes.
I talked to him on messenger and ask him why he did not pay all the taxes himself, he said he did not know about that, first time when he is sending something with that company, etc, etc. He promised me that he will give me back all money, just to help him with the taxes because in that box are very important documents, all his valuables, and some money he wanted me to have to buy ourselves a house to live when he will come here. I was stupid enough to pay three times taxes,

But, as I saw that after I paid one tax, after few days the box was still there and there was another tax, and another one, I became suspicious about all this.
So, in the same time I was talking to him on net, and on phone with Mr. Morris David - Diplomat Agent and with Mr. Abbulay Mose - "official" Custom Officer, trying to buy time, I asked an Import - Export Indonesian Company I found on internet to help me with an official information from Jakarta Airport Custom Office - I sent to them the Air Bill scammers gave me. This company was very kind and helped me but it took more than a week until I got an official answer from Jakarta Airport Custom Office. They said there is no such a delivery in their custody and mentioned they received a lot of complains with this kind of fake deliveries.

Meantime I looked for the real person behind the photos on internet, I learned how to do an image search and I found on https://www.tineye.com/ some of the photos were reported as scams on this website.
Than I looked for a Google image search and I found that the photos belong to the real Army soldier - sergeant first class Greg Byce - stolen identity. The real soldier Greg Byce is now much older than in those photos this scammer is using and probably retired from active duty, I found his real Facebook page and his wife's page. I didn't and i don't want to broke their happy life, but I am really angry that this abusive scammer is spoiling this good man image, a soldier who was honored in the US Army for bravery.

The scammer has alias on Facebook as Vincent Marlin and Richard Edward (I reported to Facebook this two accounts as fake accounts)
But he also has many accounts with the real soldier's name Greg Byce ! I did not report this accounts on Facebook. He also have three accounts on Instagram and I found one on Tender Singles. The big problem I see here is that this scammer is crazy enough to use the real soldier's name on many accounts, so, if somebody looks for the name she will find that his is the real one, this man really exists !!! There is something that can be done in this case?
I was scammed big time and I answered back only because of those photos who are showing a good and kind man. I have Facebook for ten years, never happened this to me before, but this man photos made me crazy, emotions ....

Some of the stolen pictures used:

Fake document used in scam (victim details removed before posting):

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Francis Oscar - francisoscar22@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Other information I have about the scammers involved in this:

Morris David - morrisdavis24@yahoo.com +62 858-1369-9586 / +6285813699586 (Indonesia mobile number)

Abbulay Mose - abbulaymose@aol.com +62 858-9316-6216 / +6285893166216 (Indonesia mobile number).

fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com is a Fake Website!!!
I wrote to them no their info address and they made a huge mistake and sent back to me a conversation between them :

info@fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com

Aug 29

"Guy man one of your client just contact me through my website she one know
how you take day

if you want make i do the finishing write me make we reason am"

I don't have Twitter, MySpace or other social networks accounts, but I believe he can be found there too, probably you will find another photos on other social networks if you are looking for.
I am attaching all photos I have from the scammer and some of his other fake accounts, including two of his pretending daughter (not posted)he sent to me to convince me when I wanted to give up talking to him. You will find there an official photo on ALAMY STOCK PHOTO website - that' a real real one - honored for bravery, I found that photo on many languages magazines.

I have three names for the three payments I made:
Receivers First Name: MITA YUNITA
Receivers Last Name: Sxxx
Receivers address: Jawa Barat Kota Bekasi Indonesia

Name bank : bank BNi
Address bank : senayan , indonesia
Name : lim kioen hxxx
Acc number : 070755xxxx
Address : jakarta pusat, indonesia
Swift code : BNINIDJA

Receiver's name: MARIA Sxxx
Receiver's address: Jakarta Indonesia

I mentioned in a conversation that I am going to buy a house, I think they planned to get much more money from me, their last demand was for 45,000 Euros, a huge amount of money, and I was laughing at this demand, I don't have that kind of money, they misunderstood what I told them.

So, at that moment I told them:

- I contact the US Army Officials - Criminal Investigation Division - I did for real, I asked some questions at Army CID, they advised me to write complain to FBI;
- I contact The Jakarta Custom Officials - also true, I did and I have an official answer;

So, after telling them this, I said they should not ask any more money from me, never again, and I want all my money back, did know what else to do at that time.

They did not threat me anyway, just tried to make me feel emotional again, saying "so you don't want me anymore?" ... "you're braking up to me?" ... "your love is not strong, I love you more than you do" ... "I promised and I want to give you all your money back, but all the money and all my life are in that box you don't want to pay for, I will lose everything" ... , "please pay and I will come to meet you as I promised tot you" ...... don't remember everything he said but this kind of messages he wrote me and sent me all kind of crying emoticons .......
and after that he stopped all.

Now I blocked all emails from those addresses (did not report them to their email provider, did not want them to change emails),
I changed my bank accounts, to another bank
and I am moving from my actual address real soon, just in case, it was an earlier plan of mine anyway.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:43 pm

The fake site used in scam claims to be Fastlink Diplomatic Courier Service.

From the fake site:

Fastlink diplomatic courier service is a German preferred way of Delivery/shipping. Established since 1999, It has become a one-stop shop for shipping and freight forwarding solutions in Germany and the world. Everyday hundreds of German businesses and individuals use Fastlink diplomatic courier service to send and receive shipments in Germany, and around the world – conveniently, quickly and securely.
Fastlink diplomatic courier service Corporate Social Responsibility, Fastlink diplomatic courier service Delivery/Shipping Company was established in November 1999, headquartered in Germany with branches in Sicily Italy, Nicosia Cyprus, Pretoria South Africa, Abu Dhabi Dubai.

Contact details:

Fastlink diplomatic courier service, Aviance Cargo Village,
Dresdner Str. 9 02713 Zittau, Germany
Phone: +4915213131329
Email: info@fastlinkdiplomaticcourierservice.com

Via D. Giovanni alle Catacombe, 2
Siracusa SR, Italia
Phone No:+393394960042

Congo Town Boulevard Adjacent Ocean touch Hotel. South Africa
Abu Radeef Usman Street, Abu Dhabi Dubai, 93722

In and between, the fake site has a page to collect the victims credit card details:

fl1.JPG

+4915213131329
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Germany
Original network provider* Vodafone GmbH / MVNO Lycamobile Germany

+393394960042
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Italy
Original network provider* Telecom Italia S.p.A.

"Established since 1999" is a lie - the fraudulent domain name was created a year ago.

The same phone numbers were previously reported in 2015 with another fake site pretending to be courier while being used in online fraud: rapid-express-courier.com. The faker maker, using the email address vikash111222@gmail.com, is reported for creating fraudulent websites since 2013.

This is what the fake site looks like:

fastlink.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby kaliveira » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 am

Hey Francis! This guy send a message for me too :p but, I speak to him "I'm Brazilian and not rich" kkkkkkkk :lol:
kaliveira
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:21 pm

kaliveira

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here. ok?

Please post all the scammer's details:
Email address of the scammer?
Where did you meet? What is the website? What is the scammer's profile link?
What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there or any other chat username? (Right-click mouse on the name in Skype. Click on the right arrow on top and give us the name on the bottom of that skype page.)
Who were you told to pay? Name, address, city, country?
Phone number of scammer?
Photos sent? Documents?
Any other details of scammer? Anything else specific that others would google to find the scammer?

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.