Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mason Chao - instagram

This section deals specifically with online romance scams.

David Chao - aka Harold

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Submitted On: 2019-11-03
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: paktor/whatsapp
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +444718342535
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
David Chao has transformed to 'Harold' at whatsapp
He said that he is the boss of a civil engineering company.
He said he is 38 years old, unmarried
He chats from Monday to Friday, but will often disappear on Saturdays and Sundays.

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" moderator.

David cheung - Coffee Meets Bagel

Unread postby chanei20 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:18 am

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Coffee Meets Bagel
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: ‪+447405029260 Number billable as mobile
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider Lycamobile UK Limted

Profile used: David; 39 years old; Architect; Manchester College
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. :
He first asked me for a wechat number at CMB, but I don't have. Instead, he messaged me from Whatsapp.

The key core of his messages:
My name is David cheung, I I was born in XXX but I grew up in Uk, am single work as an architect in my own company.
I live alone here in Uk but my mom lives in XXX. I lost my dad few years ago I do come to see my mom three times in a year because she’s living with an house help and she’s is suffering from leukemia.
I would love to relocate back to XXX but I want to meet a serious woman so I can start a new life with her.

My purpose for contacting you is to see if we can have the opportunity of becoming friends that can grow to maybe the stage of a relationship which can end up in marriage, i Amnot a flirt or into games, i was raised decently by my parents

I usually wake up at 6am, I live the house by 7am to get to the construction site. This is because I am currently supervising a construction project. Normal days when I am working on just designs I can work from home. I am self employed, I registered a construction firm, but I do not have fixed staff only contract staff when I have to handle construction projects. I make use of sub contractors and other artisans.

We didn't chat very often because he claimed to be busy because of the nature of his work. I googled around and found the above similar scams so I believe that he is a scam.
Attachments
test.jpg
test2.jpg
test3.jpg
test4.jpg
chanei20
New survivor

Re: Mason Chao - instagram

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:04 pm

chanei20,

You are correct he is a scammer, abusing stolen photos. Stop! all contact with him. Do not reply to any of his messages.
Do you have an email address for him?

Please follow the following topic to protect yourself: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504

Valentine's Day is coming up, and scammers will be pushing harder to press victims for cash. Please read this topic too:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
human guy! With small brain.

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.