Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brent Lane

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Brent Lane

Unread postby Mel17 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:14 am

I have sent some photos to your email address. Anything I can do to help others, I will do.
Mel17
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Additional photos used:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby dilkara888 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:07 pm

This person is now on WWF as Paul H claiming to be originally from Madrid in Spain but currently living in New York City.
Attachments
F3B3B72E-03C9-4888-B396-1102FE6120A4.jpeg
dilkara888
New survivor

Unread postby GROSS2020 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:53 am

This scammer has been using photo(s) of Brent Lane on Words With Friends as of June 2020.

User name on WWF is Henrik Martin. Claims the following information: Lives in Farmingdale, Long Island, NY; 57 years old with a 15-year old son, Eric; wife died 7 months previous from "whenever"; son lives with scammer's mother in Australia; from Albania, but moved to US in 1995, or so; works as a geologist/engineer and sometimes contractor; lives with his own personal gardener, Jordan, from Utah; recently went to St. John's, Newfoundland, to fulfill a contract with ExxonMobil on an offshore rig but didn't have enough cash to get his equipment from Canada Customs and/or get it delivered from England (story flip-flopped)
Attachments
IMG_0586 (2) - Copy.JPG
Current profile on WWF as of July 28, 2020
GROSS2020
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:57 am

Thank you for the update.

Can you please add the email address he is using and also some of the emails he sent?

Any additional messages he sent asking about money might help another victim targeted by this scammer to recognize the pattern.

Please remove your name if mentioned before posting.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

henrikmartin334@gmail.com

Unread postby GROSS2020 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:23 am

Email used by Henrik Martin on WWF: henrikmartin334@gmail.com
Long Island phone number: 1 (631) 752-0705
St. John's, Newfoundland line (allegedly a landline he had to acquire): 1 (709) 701-4412

=
+16317520705
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Farmingdale, NY
Original network provider Verizon New York, Inc.

+17097014412
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Newfoundland
GROSS2020
New survivor

Re: henrikmartin334@gmail.com

Unread postby GROSS2020 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:58 am

Sorry. Not great at using this forum yet. Below is the text request for money that "Henrik Martin" from WWF sent (*** represents deleted name). Hope that people reading will note this story for future...

Henrik: Hello ***, I’m in trouble right now and I don’t know what to do you know I told you I will be awaiting the arrival of my machines and some chemicals material needed here at the Hibernia oil field on the arrival here these morning and the chemical materials was not among the cargo that came i had to contact the agency who want to supply me the quantity of chemicals materials over there in England (UK) i need to work because already i am with my workers here and everything is set except for the chemical materials i need to execute the project so when i called the agency who want to supply me the quantity of chemical to confirm if the chemical already on it way down here they told me that they have changed their mind upon our earlier agreement due to COVID and negotiation we have earlier concluded on our earlier agreement was that i pay half of the money for the chemical and they will give me the quantity of product of chemical that be enough to execute my project here but now they have told me that i have to make up for the whole money before they will be able to send down the chemical needed.

Henrik: I have been battle with them over the breach of agreements because they did not keep to their own part of the agreement when i have gave half of the the money for the chemical sugar right now I’m tears i am crying because i cant afford to lose this contract I have only have few weeks to execute this contract that is why I am crying now because the ministry of work and contract has told me if I don’t start work in a couple of days from now that means I will have to drop the contract for other competent contractor and you know what that mean I have lost everything hope dream and profession . The balance money needed for the chemical is nineteen thousand dollar seven hundred ($19,700 usd) and right now I only have fifteen thousand one forty ($15,140.00 usd) that Is the only cash I have with me right now with me ***, I went to the bank so I can be able get the balance of four thousand five hundred and sixty($4,560.00 usd) but they told me that my credit card is not capable with their machines here in Newfoundland I try to speak with the manager about this he told me I have to contact my bank in America(USA) and I did but my bank manager told me that in have to wait for three market weeks before my credit can be rectify oh *** I don’t have much time left to start this contract I don’t know what to do I even tired to contact man we once worked together for help and I was not able to get to him i don’t know what to do *** now is the time I need you most as it stands now you are my last hope I don’t have anyone else to run too I’m so ashamed of this but I don’t have a choice ,I want you to loan me the balance four thousand five hundred and sixty ($4,560.00 usd) so they will be able to send down the quantity of the product needed and I will pay back with any amount of interest as soon as we are able to solve this problem of my credit card please sweetheart I await your positive reply because as it stands you are my only hope I don’t have anyone else to run too I love you that is why I can’t hide my problems from you and you so you know
GROSS2020
New survivor

Re: henrikmartin334@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:16 am

Did he said where you need to send the money and to whom?

Even if you were not sending him any money, he may give the same bank account or name to the next person he targets.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.