Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas Lindegaard Madsen

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Thomas Lindegaard Mads

Unread postby MidnightM » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:06 pm

We have been talking for some time and the nag for money is unbelievable.

He claims:

The real man is not gay and married. That is a scam so that he can be single as he has been deeply hurt by his wife who slept with his best friend.

The pictures are his of course and those which doesn't fit his story are decoy pictures to cover up some secret mission.

The GPS tracking of the ship that he is captain of, is set by him to be wrong.
Purpose: to avoid attention from pirates.
(You can follow any ship you know the name of here: https:/ /www.myshiptracking.com/)

He has been nice the whole time, but he is using lines like this after I denied him money because I need verification by either phone call or video call:

You are breaking my heart
You should take me once for who I am and not try to change me
You have been very difficult to me lately. You won’t let yourself see the truth to things you. Have made your own self acclaimed truth and you want me to admit to them. And that is very impossible. I owe you no explanation if you can’t be good to me
I clearly am getting rejected over a minor issue that can be solved over a dinner date
If you won’t help believe me in the words I’ve told you. If you can’t have any faith in me then this will never work
You are not very compassionate and helpful. I have been very trustful to you. There are just something’s that can not be explained online. If you like me like you said you had strong feelings for me. Where have your feelings suddenly took of to ?
I do things when I feel like. Even if I need your help there are something’s you have to learn to trust me without seeing. That’s the power of having faith. And if you think I’m just a scammer after your money. You shouldn’t bothered about talking to me anymore. I owe you no explanations
I love you for who you are and all but there’s nothing to prove if you have no faith, trust and commitment to me
What's holding you back from blocking me?
MidnightM
Junior survivor

Unread postby mihai2222 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:10 pm

Hi there
my name is Mihai and i'm writing from Romania, where i'm selling my house.
This is what i got from this guy yesterday after he sent me a message on a real estate app. i'm a sailor as well and i was very happy i could help this family.....
i also have his phone :+380970570457
i'm very disappointed for this world....
mihai2222
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:03 pm

Phone: +380970570457
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ukraine
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Kyivstar PrJSC

You should try to get your money back.
To do this you should go a file a fraud report with your local police.
Then take the police report to wherever you sent the money through and try to get any payments reversed.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.