Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sanny Aura Syahrani

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Message received on DateMeFree (dating site):

Hello Dear my name is Thuma,am working in a bank here in Indonesia, sorry to disturb you,I like you, would you be my friend ? i have some confidential issue to discuss with you is very important matter, contact me on Thuma1001@hotmail.com

Profile used:

Thuma
- ID: 252893
- 36 y/o female (1982 - February - 15)
- jakata, Indonesia
- English
- banker
- Have no children

Picture used:

The picture is a stolen image of Sanny Aura Syahrani, Indonesian singer.

Re: thuma1001@hotmail.com

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Email:

My dear

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Thuma Rini Widodo, 32 years, Am Indonesian but was born in Maldives, i lost my only daughter at child birth.I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do with this sport, I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

Am working as Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage...Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.
I love to hear from you soon
Thanks from Thuma

Stolen pictures received with the messages:

Re: thuma1001@hotmail.com

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:20 pm

Email:

My love,

I'm glad to see your letter again, how are you? I have a strong feeling after my prayers today with strong food, I have the feeling that you are an honest person because of that honest I choose you have this secret contract. Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to ask gentlemen if you can handle a trade for the general / chance life for gentlemen and me. You know, like I told you before, I'm the bank audit at rakyat indonesia bank

I have a chance with number of ten nine million, five hundred thousand dollars America (19.500.000 USD), to move to your bank account there in your country, I'll get full details about Trade businessman this when we know with each other who'S BUSINESSMAN WITH TRUST. Personally I contact with you and you alone. Because of love and trust I have given you. That's why I lost a couple of days to know very little about you. Now we have to reinforce our relationship with trust and this faith we have to start now, I don't want you to betray this faith I have in you since the day I see you head First, my heart tells me that you are the one who suits me and that will handle good offer this to the two of us.

The Foundation will be shared with the 58 % rate for me. 40 % for you and 2 % will be used to page all costs and taxes in your bank. We will use the foundation, in the water you to build you company and investment as we both will manage. Please this is a honest request for you and me to keep this deal between us alone, be dear, make this trade is a top secret because we don't have to trust anyway, Unless you and me alone...

Please process this business suggestion with maximum security and send me the following information if you are interested.

1. Name, address

2. Copy identifies

Thank you, thank you.
Thuma M SC. (Econs)

Phone: + 62 813 756 39

+ 6281375639
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
Original network provider* PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)

Rini4040@hotmail.com

Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim.

Same stolen pictures were used on a Facebook profile with the name Thuma Rini Widodo.

Message received:

Day: Saturday, June 1, 2019

My dear

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Thuma Rini Widodo, 32 years, Am Indonesian but was born in Maldives, i lost my only daughter at child birth.I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do with this sport, I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

Am working as Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon

i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage...Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.
I love to hear from you soon
Thanks from
Thuma

There are at least 3 fake profiles active on Facebook using the same stolen pictures and the same made up name, all pretending to work for Bank Rakyat Indonesia:

1.JPG

ThumaWidodo - Twitter

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:27 pm

Fake profile used on Twitter:

twitter.JPG

thuma widodo
@ThumaWidodo
I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf.working in the Bank Rakyat,business,reading books,travels,singing christian songs, watching football,
Indonesia bribsonline.com/home/
Born July 10, 1987
Joined September 2019

shantikumari72850@gmail.com

Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Hello, am Thuma by name
Contact me let's discuss an important project

Header:

Return-Path: <shantikumari72850@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 15:50:14 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+ZZ70ebX2fjQzSajAZL_YfKBz6HUd9PjgVhw6uwKPUt712VyA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Thuma Rini Widodo - thuma20201@hotmail.com

Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:57 pm

Posted on behalf of a ScamSurvivor:

Recently I got in contact with Thuma Rini (via
one Face-book friend)
"Thuma" send me then one email. In it the person used her "full" name as
Thuma Rini Widodo. One of 3 pictures she send in a PM came back as
stolen, the other 2 not yet.
Reverse Image search led me to your site.
Some pictures seems to be pretty new which she send me, and I've not
found them listed as stolen.

Stolen pictures used:

here is the e-mail currently used: thuma20201@hotmail.com

Re: thuma20201@hotmail.com

Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:59 pm

The "Bank" already replied with two pictures of some documents I
shall fill in with details.

The person who replied claimed to be:

Sunarso Sunarso
Chief Executive Officer
Bank Rakyat Indonesia

Also identity-theft as this is the name of the real highest ranking
person at the real bank.

Fake documents used in scam:

Details the scammer offered for being added in the fake form:

DECEASED INFORMATION.

1: Deceased full name: His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej
2: Deceased occupation when he was alive; Business Tycoon
3: Where did he reside / address: 42 Thanon Wang Lang, Khet Bangkok
Noi, Krung Thep Maha
4: Deceased country of origin: Thailand
5: Deceased place / Date of Birth: Thailand/ 5th December 1927
6: Name(s) of the deceased wife or wives: He has one wife, Sirikit
Kitiyakara
7: Name(s) of the deceased child or children: one son; Maha Vajiralongkorn
8: Your relationship with the deceased: He is my Business partner
9: Deceased Account type with this bank: Savings Accounts
10: Deceased Account number: 7020303666
11: Account Title of the deceased: Bhumibol Adulyadej
12: Date account was opened: 20th MARCH 1999
13: Year the fund was deposited: 20th MARCH 1999

Re: thuma20201@hotmail.com

Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:00 pm

Email received:

Subject: CERTIFICATES
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2022

MY Dear

Here below i have attached the certificates, please send it through to the bank,and send them all to the bank today.Also send to the bank the followings if you are serious

YOUR BANK NAME AND ADDRESS........................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NAME...............................................
YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER...........................................
YOUR BANK SWIFT CODE/IBAN...........................................

I love to hear from you as soon as possible.

Fake documents received with the messages:

senademiriam@gmail.com

Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:31 pm

Out of the blue:

Hola dear,Nice to meet you

Header:

Return-Path: <senademiriam@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 07:19:08 +0000
Message-ID: <CAE1SMi5Yx97tCBagNQfhjOZt0AdJfBMvXYZ+Ns_YJJV9dpaFiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Post a reply