Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sanny Aura Syahrani

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Rini760@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:40 am

how are you doing, nice to meet you, my name is Thuma. I'm from
Indonesia working with BRI BANK hope we can be friends, reply me i
have something very important to discuss with you Rini760@hotmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <uklondonlondonuk@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Rini760@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2022 16:27:51 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+1L06oCjrejWzLnW_8jRYwoSk-xrOr01oY+3c41VehCOQXHww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

uklondonlondonuk@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:38 pm

I have a proposition for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I
in any manner compel you to honor against your will. Let me start by
introducing myself. I am Dr. Smith Lee, Director of Operations of the
Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Sai Wan Ho Branch. I have a mutually beneficial
business suggestion for you.
Can you handle this project?
Can I give you this trust ?
Absolute confidentiality is required from you. Besides, i will use my
connection to get some documents to back up the fund so that the fund
can not be questioned by any authority.
More information awaits you in my next response to your email message.
send me your contact details
like phone,address and occupations
Treat as very urgent.
Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Smith Lee.

REPLY TO
uklondonlondonuk@gmail.com

Header:

Received: from 10.223.248.247
Return-Path: <dmontalvan@inta.gob.ni>
X-Originating-Ip: [45.170.226.116]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 18:17:06 -0600 (CST)
Reply-To: / <app@procket.com.br>
Message-ID: <1699645662.830861.1668385026183.JavaMail.zimbra@inta.gob.ni>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rini760@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:28 pm

Hello Dear How are you doing today my name is Rini Widodo am from
Indonesia i have something very important to discuss with you please
contact me on my private email

Header:

Received: from 10.217.151.11
Return-Path: <dehdehconsulting@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.68]
Reply-To: rini760@hotmail.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 22:03:04 +0100
Message-ID: <CAKmFUeT6TUOKgSebk614VqiRW7kOaAVgxem5xXUC8crDq0Qs2A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

thuma5050@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:17 pm

Scammer's email address.: thuma5050@hotmail.com

Content of the email.: My dear

How are you today? I like to be open, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, It really does not matter one's age or color or achievement, what matters in our life is nothing but Care and expression, expression of the heart..

This is the most important thing in life, to me the most beautiful thing created by God, is never seen, only felt in the heart. I have been hardworking all my life now, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family ,maybe relocate and start investing in other things.

Anyway, i like to tell you little about me, My name is Thuma Rini Widodo, 32 years, Am Indonesian but was born in Maldives, i lost my only daughter at child birth.I have a special sport I crave for, and it is Golf. I can not do with this sport, I will take up competitions later on after I end my career as a banker.

Am working as Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok, since he accused me of been so busy with my work and the bank and its accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon

i would resign and we have enough time for each other but he was impatient. But is over between us,I am happy alone because I have everything i need. This is why I think of relocating to your country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage...Enough of myself, would you tell me more about yourself too???? I like to know you better, what you really do and your position in your work, your marital status and where you reside now.
I love to hear from you soon
Thanks from
Thuma
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: thuma5050@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:23 pm

Scammer's email address.: thuma5050@hotmail.com

Content of the email.: My Love,

I am very happy to see your letter once again, How are you? I have a strong feeling after my prayers today with fasting, I have a feeling that you are an honest person because of that honesty I choose you TO HAVE THIS CONFIDENTIAL deal WITH. Dear, I want to inquire from you if you can handle a transaction for mutual benefits/life opportunity for you and me. You know ,as i told you earlier, I am the Bank Auditor in Bank Rakyat Indonesia

I Have an Opportunity to the Sum of Nineteen Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$19.500.000.00),to transfer into your bank account over there in your country , I will provide the full details of this business transaction when once we known each other as business is with trust. I personally contacted you and you alone . Because of the love and trust i have bestowed on you . That is why i took some days to know little about you. Now we must solidify our relationship with trust and this trust we must start it now, i would not like you to betray this trust i have in you since the day i saw you first, my heart told me that you are the right man for me and that would handle this proposal well for two of us.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me. 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank . We will use the fund, there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage. Please this is an honest request for you and i to keep this deal between us alone, please dear, make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anyway, unless you and i alone...

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information’s if you are interested.

1.Full Name ,Address

2.Identification copy

Thanks and best regards,

Thuma M Sc.(ECONS)

Telephone Number: +62 85814726202

NOTE: do not call me when am at work, you can SMS me, or wait when i close from work , you call the number. You can call me between (12:00 UTC/GMT through 16:00 UTC/GMT)
NOTE: I do not entertain nasty comments especially when it is for nude and things that are immoral

Phone: +6285814726202
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* PT INDOSAT Tbk
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: thuma5050@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:03 pm

Initial scam format:

Hello dear how are you doing today i hope you are fine? Aam Thuma from Indonesia, after going through your profile i became attracted to reach you because am convince you can handle it and it will benefit us.
I have a project which i will like to discuss with you, contact me in my private email for more directive; thuma5050@hotmail.com

Header:

Return-Path: <234mantin3@gmail.com>
Reply-To: thuma5050@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 08:58:56 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAe_PFL7_1KK6ax4rJEF4NaaBAZwU5m2DAGOSmu9QwR7-jm8VQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.