Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English, I'm looking for in

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Tsidikenu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Hi, I'm new here, I do not speak English, I translate information by google, my native language is Portuguese, I live in Brazil, and I lost a lot of money for a coup or gang in South Africa, if someone can help me there and deunounce the local police I thank you, if anyone has suffered any financial damage by someone here in Brazil I promise to help denouncing the authorities. Good morning everyone.
Tsidikenu
New survivor

Unread postby Tsidikenu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Oi, escrevo em portugues, tambem tive prejuizos financeiros com esse tipo de golpe, ainda estou me recuperando dos efeitos, mas de alguma maneira ficarei mais forte, e espero poder ajudar denunciando golpistas que agem no meu pais, é muito dificil denunciar alguem de outro pais, se por aqui criarmos uma rede, em que cada um denuncie os trapaceiros que se encontrem no seu pais, teremos as nossas causas julgadas. Bom dia.
-
Google translated:

Hi, I write in Portuguese, I also had financial losses with this type of coup, I am still recovering from the effects, but somehow I will get stronger, and I hope to help denouncing coup plotters who act in my country, it is very difficult to denounce someone from another [place,] if we create a network here, in which each one denounces the cheaters who are in their country, we will have our cases judged. Good Morning.
Tsidikenu
New survivor

Re: I'm Brazilian and I do not speak English, I'm looking fo

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I'm afraid what you suggest does not work that way in the real world. Individual victims must report the scam to their own local police. Surrogates in other countries cannot go to the police and report crimes that were perpetrated on another victim in another country.

And ouf course victims can and should report all the scammer details on this forum to help warn others.
I see that you have filled out a form and given some already.
Send Wayne via email all the information that you have on the scam and what he asks for.

I hope that you have reported the crime to your own local police, and we encourage others to do the same as well.

-
Receio que o que você sugere não funcione dessa maneira no mundo real. As vítimas individuais devem denunciar o golpe à sua própria polícia local. Substitutos de outros países não podem ir à polícia e denunciar crimes cometidos contra outra vítima em outro país.

E se as vítimas do curso podem e devem relatar todos os detalhes do scammer neste fórum para ajudar a avisar os outros.
Eu vejo que você preencheu um formulário e deu alguns já.
Envie para Wayne via e-mail todas as informações que você tem sobre o golpe e o que ele pede.

Espero que você tenha denunciado o crime à sua própria polícia local e encorajamos outros a fazer o mesmo também.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Tsidikenu » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Ainda estou pesquisando, esse crimes que fogem da jurisdição de um pais é muito complicado, mas ja fiz contato com uma delegacia via e-mail, para que eles me orientem como proceder, aqui até pra denunciar é complicado, prefiro fazer contato virtual , tenho receio de me encrencar, haja visto que eu enviei o dinheiro, dizendo na wester que eu conhecia a pessoa. Aqui são varias policias, cada uma cuida de um tipo de crime, então preciso saber a quem recorrer.

I am still researching, these crimes that flee from the jurisdiction of a country is very complicated, but I made contact with a police station via email, so they guide me how to proceed, here even to denounce is complicated, I prefer to make virtual contact, I have I'm afraid I might get in trouble, since I sent the money, saying in Wester I knew the person. Here are several policemen, each one takes care of a type of crime, so I need to know who to turn to.
Tsidikenu
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:31 pm

To be honest, I don't think you're in any position right now to help others. You need to deal with the impact of your own scam first. Locking this thread.

Para ser honesto, não acho que você esteja em posição de ajudar os outros. Você precisa lidar com o impacto do seu próprio esquema primeiro. Bloqueando este segmento.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

I think my scammers are trying to change their names.

Unread postby Tsidikenu » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Boa tarde pessoal, há um mês atras eu andei procurando mais informações sobre os golpistas que me lesaram, infelizmente não se consegue muitas informações desse tipo de gente na internet, as vezes eu digito o nome N. e vejo na pagina do fórum novas fotos, o pessoal aqui trabalha bem rsrs, nessa minha procura por informações eu encontrei a seguinte pagina: <LINK REMOVED> . No item 18 N. R. consta algo que eu não consegui entender , como não domino o ingles tenho dificuldades, mas acho que ela esta tentando trocar o nome no registro pelo nome do meio, A minha golpista dizia que o nome do meio dela era Andi, e nessa do jornal consta N., o pais de origem tambem conferem- Africa do sul. Senti que era preciso compartilhar essa informação, haja vista que eles estão em plena atividade, tentando angariar novos idiotas. vou mandar no e-mail do Wayne, acho que ele pode averiquar melhor essa informação e tomar as providencias que ele achar melhor. Valeu pessoal.

Good afternoon, a month ago I've been looking for more information about the scammers who hurt me, unfortunately you can not get much information from this type of people on the internet, sometimes I type the name N. and I see on the forum page new photos, Personnel here works well, in my search for information I found the following page: <LINK REMOVED> .. In item 18 N. R. is I could not understand, as I do not speak English I have difficulties, but I think she is trying to change the name in the registry by the middle name, My scammer said that the middle name of her was Andi, and in that of the newspaper consists N., the country of origin also confer- South Africa. I felt that this information had to be shared, since they were in full swing, trying to garner new idiots. I'll send it to Wayne's e-mail, I think he can better investigate this information and make arrangements that he thinks is best. Thanks guys.
Tsidikenu
New survivor

Re: I think my scammers are trying to change their names.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 pm

1. Stop chasing your scammer online. There are many reasons for giving up your chase.
READ:
About Chasing Scammers & Looking For Real Person In Pics
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... 504#p64695

2. You cannot search for a scammer using his fake name.
There are also many innocent people who share the same name that the scammer used to scam you.

3. Follow the advice in this topic and nothing else. It does you no good, and does others no good to be injecting yourself in "investigations" of your own.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

4. Snap out of it. Leave the false reality the scammer weaved for you and get on with your life.
The post-scam stage - waking up to reality
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=37058
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.