Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

James Smith jamessmith130@ymail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

James Smith jamessmith130@ymail.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Fri May 25, 2012 10:54 pm

From 4pp l.com: james222 (44) NY, US

Spam:
jamessmith: hi, how are you doing today? my is cool here, i am new in this dating stuff so i need some one to share my feeling with and to put me through. i am james from u.s i saw your profile in waplog and i could not hold my self, decide to send you a mail. if you dont mind you add me on jamessmith130@ymail.com, or you can send me your email address so we can get to know each other better, hope to hear from you soon, love you.

Email:
ok...are you here xxxx so we can chat more better.

Ip address: 197.255.169.110 Lagos, Nigeria

"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Romance scams.