Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anzhela - smirnovaanzh@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anzhela - smirnovaanzh@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:33 pm

Email:

Hi my awesome mate Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Anzhela. I am hope to your like my pic. I'm also looking someone with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very merry, kindly and positive woman. But I still have one and yet very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my purpose - I want to find a lover for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a man. I'll be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I will talk about myself later! I will wait your letter! See you later, Anzhelunka!

Header:

Return-Path: <cyokobe@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [113.161.218.116])
Subject: Hello.
Reply-To: Smile Anzhelulenka < smirnovaanzh@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Smile Anzhelulenka <cyokobe@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 23:55:57

Originating IP: 113.161.218.116
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Bac Lieu
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

simmaanzhela@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Email:

Salutation Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I am Anzhela. I hope to your like my pic. I am also find man with whom my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still alone and yet very tired of that life. So I come to a dating site and found you email. In fact, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I want to look a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continue our conversation therefore greater detail I will talk about me later! I'll wait for your answer! See you soon, Anzhelunechka.

Header:

Return-Path: <uesugi3@green.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [185.36.84.224])
Subject: Greetings.
Reply-To: Anzhelulenka Beauty < simmaanzhela@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Anzhelulenka Beauty <uesugi3@green.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 185.36.84.224
Originating ISP: Elta Kabel D.o.o.
City: Banja Luka
Country of Origin: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterinapic2019@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Email:

Hello! I wish to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Ekaterinka. Iam hope to your like my image. I'm also find someone with which my life will calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I'm still have single and yet very tired of kind of life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In fact, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I want to search a companion for my lonely life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I will be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore in more detail I will talk about myself later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: ekaterinapic2019@outlook.com

I will wait for your message. See you soon, Ekaterinusya.

Header:

Return-Path: <t.ogura@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.162.217.51])
Subject: Good DayTo You!
Reply-To: Nice Ekaterinuschka <t.ogura@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nice Ekaterinuschka <t.ogura@siren.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:20:39
Message-ID: <20190127082040.5835.t-ogura@siren.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.162.217.51
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.