Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

oliviakate99@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

oliviakate99@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm

on datemefree:

dorisjohnson4567
- 26 y/o female
- homosassa, USA
- English, French, German
- banking
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-05-25 01:21:22
- ID: 215535

Ethnicity Mixed
Religion Catholic
Marital status Single

Description:
I seek for a serious relationship and a good man in my life that will love me and care for me .i need a good man and happiness in my life .i want some one that will care for me and show me a good love and care .happiness and lots of understanding is what matters in this world and i want some one that i can meet in my life that will understand me and treat me like a lady.i want to be happy and make a good life ,.i was cheated before and i deserve a good man in my life that will treat me like a Queen.and am ready to do anything to make my man love me and cherish me forever .all what i need is True love and great feelings ..good love and lots of happines is what i need..I want some one that will love me for whom i am ,i want a true love and a good and caring man in my life that will appreciate me and give me reasons to love again

Ideal match description:
i need a good feelings and a good man that will care and appreciate me for whom i am and i need some one that will give me reasons to love again..all i need from you is a good care and love between us and we would make a great moment for us

Am Olivia,
Am new here really getting bored,.Its High time i start a new relationship.i want a good man that will love me and care for me ..I have been hurt in the past but cautiously trying this..... saw your profile and decided to say hi..I am looking to meet someone nice and special..I am single and i need some one in my life that will care and love me for whom i am .i seek for happiness and a good man in my life that will show me a good loving and care .i need true feelings and can i trust you?...I dont come on this site much so you can get back to me via mail .its will be more Easier..Love to get to know you more better and if we can have a serious relationship .i promise you that you will never regret this
o l i v i a k a t e 9 9 a t
hotmail
Anxious ly waiting to receive your email so i can send you more about me Get back ASAP.
Contact me oliviakate99 on hotmail adress
Contact me oliviakate99 on hotmail adress

Message opened by oliviakate99@hotmail.com on 25 May, 2012 05:19:01 am

IP Address 41.220.69.44
Location Nigeria (3855.31 km away) View Map
ISP MTN Nigeria
Weather (Not available)
Proxy No
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: oliviakate99@hotmail.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat May 26, 2012 8:33 pm

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.183.152]

Am Olivia and you ..so tell me more about your self ..i check your profile and i got you ..and i will like to get to know you much better if you allow me ..Do you have kids???how tall are you??what is the colour of your eyes?what exactly are you doing for living?Do you live in your own house or rent apat??what states are you presently???I want you to take a good time in telling me everthing about you in your next letter to me...I m so happy to meet you...Here is little more about me,Am tall 5.6 the coloured of my eyes is blue, my body size is average,I m 24 yrs single never been married got no kids,I m still a virgin never had sex since i was born...I recently finished my masters degree in banking in University of Fl in Florida before i finally move down to West Africa Nigeria to be with my mama...I currently in Nigeria now.Does distance matter to you in a relationship????,I came down to Nigeria after the death of my daddy in a car accident in the states,I also want you to know that i m not working yet...The reason for me not working yet is that the people here in Nigeria only give out jobs to the top people in post not poor lady like me,I manage up myself for now with the little things that me and mama sell beside the market road in the village in Nigeria...I hope for me been poor does not change the way you feel for me...If it does let me know okay,I m just trying to be honest with you as you know without trust and honesty there is no relationship...Though my father left me estate in Uk that worth 500million pounds and also he deposited 950Million us dollars in bank of America but the issue is that i dont have access to all that money not until i get married and present my wedding certificate,I need you to please keep this as a secret between me and you...I inform you about this because i can see good honesty in your words which bring out the best in me....I also want you to know that things are still tight for us now but i believe soon as i get married things will be fine and i will be rich with my husband...I m glad i found you
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:50 am

oliviakate99@hotmail.co.uk

Well we might just met but i am feelings as if ..we are meant to meet and i am glad that i can meet you and if we can make this workout together ..i am sure that we can take our time and plan life together and as soon as we get my inheritances .we would buy a good house of our taste and we can get marry and have our own kids soon and ..we can manage the little 3 companies together and we can make happiness and understanding together.well in my late father companies..They make sales of different kind of cars and Automobiles and trucks..and the second one they make sales of lands and properties ,houses and buildings ,Estate management ..and Mortgages and ,a Jewelry shop for diffrent Gold and Costumes and platinum .soonest .i am trying to get my account with some money with the help of my late father lawyer and the bank .to help me ..but he want me to pay him 700pounds for some document before he can help me fix the problems.so when will you be able to have that to because i need it to get some document do that i will be able to use it to have access to my accounts again and i will do appreciate it so much if you can help me with this ,,so that i can have access to my accounbt again and i will be able to use the money to come over and meet you and we can make a good life together and if you can be able to help me its will be so helpful for me to come down there soonest to meet you and we can start a great life together and that will help us so much .just want you to know that you are in my mind and i am glad that i found you in my life and all i want is happiness in my life with you and i want the best for us .
The paper will showed that i am the only daughter of my father and i am the only child and i am the only one that have access to his bank account and i will get some money for my self in a personal account ..and when i get marry ..i will be able to get the remaining 3companies and the all the lands and properties ..because the rules from late father to the lawyer is that i need to get marry before i get all my inheritances
the problem that i have is that ..if i don't do this very soon..i mean if i don't get the document from the lawyer he is planning traveling to Denmark and i will do appreciate it so much if you can help me out and send it possibly today please..i am sorry for asking you for help ,its just that i dont have any one that i can ask for help that is why in am asking you ..and i am very sorry
Please do your best and trust me ..and i am sure that you will never regret in meeting me ..if you can be able to help me .i will do my best and come soonest in next 2days soonest i have some little money and i will bring my Atm with me to Usa to meet you ..and i will pay you back your money with intrest and we can stay together and spend some few days together and we can make a good relationship together
ok.,.,That is so good .and i am gld that i found some one as you,.mu and serious al what i need in life is some one that will show jme a good love and care and that will care for me and make me happy .and true love is needed and some one that will care for me and make me happy till the end of my life
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 am

If you dont trust me enough then..its alright ..i can see that you dont want me ..too bad of you because you dont want ton trust me
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 am

I want you to know that since the day we met on the internet. I've fallen deeply in love with you.I cant stop loving you because my heart belongs to you and want the best for us and we can make a good life and happiness for us .You mean so much to me and i want the best for you and me and am proud of you.My heart wants you so much. I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday.Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living. Day by day, my love for you becomes overwhelming, and I can't handle it when I don't see or even talk to you every day. A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that.You Drive me so crazy all the time because you are all i have and i want and i want to be next to you and we can make a good life and happiness for us.I am glad that i have you and i need your love till end of my life. I promise you that this is all going to change because I love you with everything I have.You are the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Each moment that you and I spend together is so magical that I catch myself smiling for no reason at all. I thought that I would never find a love that is as strong as ours, but now that we've found each other I know that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to marry, the person I want to have babies with, and the person I want to grow old with.and i want to die with you .i want to spend every moment and future with you because you are my hope and my reasons for happiness in my life.Baby, you complete me. You make my life so amazing and I don't know how else to repay you but to love you just as much as you love me. The world is a better place to be because of you. You make me feel beautiful. Thank you for giving me so much more than I ever could have wanted. I am so thankful for what we have, and for everything we will have. You are the only man I ever want to share my life with. I could never imagine what it would be like if we were to lose each other. I don't even want to think about it. All I want to think of is you.You are the love of my life. I love you, and I always will until the day I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and yours will be the last face that I see. When we’re older with a family and home of our own, we’ll look back at the ways we argued about things that were so insignificant and we’ll laugh and know that our love was strong enough to overcome every argument. I just want you to know that I'm thankful that you came into my life and I will love you till the end of my days. My love for you will never fade, I’m still crazy about you, baby.Lets make this life and happiness together ,we deserve a good life together and i want to care about you till end of my life because you are my Life
Love Always,
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:29 pm

Received same email already reported by HH at May 26, 2012:

Header:

X-Originating-IP: [41.138.183.152]
Subject: Good to meet you

Originating IP: 41.138.183.152
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.