Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:04 am

abusing stolen photos of The Surgeon General of the United States Army, Lieutenant General Patricia D. Horoho.

monicawillams90@gmail.com

On single123:

hi, i m monica by name, i saw ur profile i must confess that i pick interest on it and if you dont mind i will like you to be my partner,you can contact me on (monicawillams90@gmail.com) for more details

Profile elements:

madamonica
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
City: cairo
Zip Code: +20

i m Sergent monica willams an usa army woman that fight for freedom of people

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: monicawillams90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 am

Email:

Dear xxx,

Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but I want you to know that am contacting you for business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust.I will be sending to you my photos and my military identity copy in my next mail to you.

I will like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you, I Sergeant Monica Williams USA Army, single/serving in USA army, my contact address in USA is Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but I was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Baghdad-Iraq.

I made total sum of $4.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq to Swift Expert Company for Safe Keeping and to be use for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor. The funds are oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $4.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it’s legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Swift Expert Company.

The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other? Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments. You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as I have vacation but please I have more interest on real estate. Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward.

Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on emails for now. I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Monica Williams.

Header:

X-Received: by 10.224.78.209 with SMTP id m17mr17247455qak.45.1359888599697;
Sun, 03 Feb 2013 02:49:59 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.49.29.4 with HTTP; Sun, 3 Feb 2013 02:49:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Am seeking for Business partnership with you.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re:monicawillams90@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,

I really appreciate your interest to partner with me on this transaction. The most important for us now is understanding and the trust between us which will keep us strong and together as partners so we will achieve all our investment plans on Real Estates or any other profitable investments.

It is true we don't know each other before but i strongly believes internet and dating sites have make it easy for people around the world to become friends and partners,I will like to always keep in touch with you to build our relationship and partnership to be more strong,I have already develop much trust and confident in you and do believe with you our funds will be well invested and managed.I made this funds through the shipping of oil vessels with some Iraqi's to Japan and South Korea.

I have contacted you in good heart and the main reason why i have decided to entrust all this funds to you is because we serving USA military officers are not permitted to transact business while we are still on duty and when you have money source of income then the USA government will not approval retirement rewards and benefits so this is why i choose to invest with a foreigner so we can use this funds Four Million,Five Hundred Thousand us dollars for our invests with you while you take control of all investments.

For your information i have already moved the funds out of Iraq with the help of Swift Expert Company for safe keeping and i packaged all the funds inside a locked box before handing it over to the company for the security of our funds inside the box and i never disclose the real content of our box to any staff of the company,i will be giving to you the digital code of our box as soon as you receives our box of funds from the company but you have to keep our transaction and all i have i told you concerning our investments plans and the handing over of our funds to you for security of our funds.Note that i registered the content of our box as valuable items so keep our transactions and all procedures secret and confidential between us alone.You should kindly provide to me your below information's such as ;

1: Scan copy of your international passport or any of your identity copy.
2: Your contact address.
3: Your contact telephone number.
4: Your occupation.

As soon as I receives all your information then I will provide to you letter of approval stating you as my rightful partner to enable the company get the box release to you.Note that the releasing and handing over procedures is very simple and easy,only what you need is to co-operate with the company and always ask me questions if there is anything you don't understand well during the handing over procedures to you.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Monica Williams.

Image - Sgt_Monica_Williams_ID

Image - emrollment_certificate_for_Sgt_Monica_Williams

Header:

Received: by 10.49.29.4 with HTTP; Tue, 5 Feb 2013 02:04:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Provide to me your informations.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lt.g1@comcast.net

Unread postby Cotton » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:10 am

There is a person(s) using LTG Patricia Horoho in trying to scam people using MY car on carsforsale.com

I have a Subaru SVX for sale on eBay and someone took the pictures and put the car for sale on carsforsale.com, weeks ago. I was only alerted by someone who was watching my eBay auction and thought the pictures of my auction and the pictures of the ad they saw were the same, but different people asking for different prices. The person they tried to defraud was kind enough to forward the e-mails to me and here is what it said:

Hello,

This 1994 Subaru SVX LSi Coupe runs and drives excellent. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained, hasn't been involved in any accident and has a clear title. Everything works in the vehicle: lights, gauges, radio, seats, windows, locks, etc... It has no leaks, drips and does not smoke at all. Has no electrical or mechanical problems, damages, dings, scratches or hidden defects.

I bought it when I was serving in Fort Lewis, WA U.S. Army base and now I am deployed in London, UK. The vehicle will be delivered from Washington, US. I have dropped my price to $2,200 (purchase price) that includes delivery and handling to your address since this is an Urgent Sale! I need to sell it before September 19th, when I will be deployed in Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home.

I have setup this sale with Amazon Payments so this deal must go through them. The transaction will be managed by Amazon Payments for our own protection as they act as a neutral third part, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period (starting from the moment when you get it) before committing to buy the vehicle. If the vehicle is not in same condition as I said, you will ship it back on my expense and Amazon Payments will send you a full refund. But I assure you won't be the case.

If you're interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your Full Name and Shipping Address to open a case with Amazon Payments. They will contact you to explain the entire procedure without any obligation to buy it or fees.

I don't want to offend you, but the vehicle is priced for a fast sale so if you intend to apply for a loan or financing please do not reply to this message.

Hope to hear from you soon!

LTG Patricia Horoho

They have a "PS" on the bottom of the e-mail with a link to a Photobucket account that I did not include because it has pictures of my personal car that I have for sale.

The e-mail address associated with this scam is lt.g1@comcast.net

The person hosted the car several times under different names on that site. Again, I am not posting the links because this is of my car and I am already angry that my personal info was taken and posted online to try and defraud people.

I have contacted the website that where these ads are posted, contacted Photobucket about the account, going to contact Comcast about the e-mail address, and going to take this as far as I can. I am so god damn angry right now. What else can I do with this limited information? Thank you.
Cotton
New survivor

Re: lt.g1@comcast.net

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks for the post. All you can really do is keep reporting any ads you see to get them removed. The best option would be to use http://www.google.com/alerts and put in the car details, such as the licence plate and quotes like "1994 Subaru SVX LSi Coupe". You'll feel like you're chasing your own tail for a while, but hopefully the scammer will drop the details once he sees the ads constantly getting pulled. Good luck, and keep us informed.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

horoho231@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:56 am

Banned on a dating site as:

patricia112 - 54, Horoho23@Hotmail.Com
Email address used: horoho231@gmail.com

Stolen picture used:

horohoro.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

drpatricia-horoho@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Hi i am Patricia Horoho

how are you doing i hope fine i saw your profile and after reading it i pick interest on you please i want you to write me back on my private email (drpatricia-horoho@outlook.co I) because i have something very important to tell please thanks you as i wait for your mail.

Yours General Patricia Horoho

pat4ulv
Female
51 - / Germany

size0.jpg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

horohopatricia07@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:08 am

hello my name is Patricia Horoho i saw your profile today and i become interesting in you i want you to send an email to me so that i will send my pictures to you for you to know who i am because i have something very important to tell you horohopatricia07 @gmail . com

IP Address 41.190.88.208 - Accra, Ghana
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patricia.armygen@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:27 am

Zorpia:

Hi there
I'm Lt. Gen. Patricia Horoho, Army surgeon general. From united state of America. Am supportive and I want to sign a Donation of 500.000 Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars in Orphans in your are account, can you handle it? if yes write back to me,
Thank you
Patricia
my email is.. patricia.armygen@outlook.c o m

patricia / patriciaarmy0319
40, Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑50, in Italy.

Stolen picture used:

patricia.jpg
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

patricia_horoho45@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:03 pm

Screen name: pat45 - no picture
Email address: patricia_horoho45@yahoo.com
Seeking: Marriage
I am a very nice looking American military lady and who is seeking to meet with a nice and honest man that will understand and prove much of his love.

IP: 80.248.79.150
Originating IP: 80.248.79.150
Originating ISP: Cafenet
City: Lomé
Country of Origin: Togo
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.