Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

harris91300940@outlook.com ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue May 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Return-Path: <harris91300940@outlook.com>
X-Originating-Email: [harris91300940@outlook.com]
Return-Path: harris91300940@outlook.com
Reply-To: <ph75567@gmail.com>
Subject: hi
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 19:19:29 +0000

Greetings to you, My Name is Patricia, I'm from US.i have gone through your profile on this site, I have something very important to tell you. please i am waiting for your urgent reply.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: harris91300940@outlook.com ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 10, 2016 12:24 am

My Dear,

Hi,how is the day and the weather there? thank you very much for your reply, as I said I am united state army general, but now here on a mission in Afghanistan, peacekeeping, my dear, I really want to establish a long-term relationship with you, maybe we can start with a friend or go to the fans.

I am a Lieutenant General of the United States, from North Carolina in the United States, working with the American Army as Medical Command in Afghanistan / for peace, which I suppose is not new to you. As the situation is there stuff when it comes to economic and safety standards? Life is precious, and I think that the nations economy grows as a result of good government and understanding of the people ... What do you think ???

I am a widow of five years with two girls and one boy, . What do you do for a living ... to overcome the economic costs and keep your family? There is a saying that it is difficult to find outstanding employees with high principles which are responsible greetings online for good friendship and sincere devotees, tell me your opinion on this?

Well I appreciate us to be good friends in honesty, integrity and trust, although only knew, we can share ideas and discuss several issues, how to talk more about yourself, and with the passage of time, maybe something there for us ... What are you wielkieprzyszlosc for it? Even though we just met, the stage of confidence and desire to start this friendship, I request to add me to your contact list so that we can talk ..... please, please, if you have a Hotmail account, try to create it, so that i will add you and we'll talk from there, or you prefer e-mail to the e-mail address? just let me Know.

Thanks a lot I assure you that we will be best friends, that people will envy you and all you have to do is be honest in our communication, as good friends ... OK. I'm looking for a man to settle in my life, because I will soon retire from work and I wanted to go into business investment, and if you start a relationship, I think that over time could lead to marriage, as it is one of the reasons why i register on the site, so what do you think?

What are your hobbies, interests, lifestyle, religious believe and plans for life? For me, my hobbies are reading, music and sports, including all the running, skiing, sailing, snow and basketball. I also played guitar in a rock and roll, Religious Catholic, my plans for my future is to find a man and settle into a profitable business after my departure from the army. My dear Let me hear from you, so that we can continue, God bless you for me and take care of yourself.

Sincerely
General Patricia Horoho.

HEADER:
Return-Path: <ph75567@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ig0-x232.google.com (mail-ig0-x232.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4001:c05::232])
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016
Subject: i am waiting for you,

Photo of Major Lauren Edwards
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (77.49 KiB) Viewed 8193 times

Photo of Patricia Horoho
Capture2.PNG
Capture2.PNG (82.94 KiB) Viewed 8193 times

Photo of Katherine Cullen
Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (84.57 KiB) Viewed 8193 times
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 12, 2016 10:58 pm

My Dear,

Thanks you for your love and kindness, my dear am very happy to read your reply, my dear i really want a relationship like

friendship and loving couple that can lead to long term relationship or marriage in the future.

Honey here in the military zone we are not allowed to use mobile phone,we only make use of paging and email communications, my dear lover i want to go into partnership with you, as I do not know how long we will stay in the war zone here to the rescue of the war.

Honey i want you to know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. During one of our rescue mission we found a safe containing a large amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries which we think the used to purchase weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all parties to this that the money be shared among us.

Out of the total fund my share was $ 9,000,000 (nine million dollars USA). So i seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $ 9,000,000 from here to you, in all that I can ensure that my own share will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is not a stolen money, and there are no dangers involved.

My dear I made arrangements with a UN diplomat who promised to deliver the background to any of my choosing destination. I will compensate you with 30% of the total fund on final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your country. A passionate appeal i will do to you is not to discuss this matter with a third party, if you have reasons to reject this offer, please destroy this e-mail as any leakage of this information will be very bad for me, because of my position as an army general.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister or wife. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing this to you without knowing you, well I will say after my prayer my i was convinced that you are the true person to help me receive and invest the fund, by reading your email that sounds so well and you are a hard working man, whom I would like to invest my life and my money with

I do not know how long we will stay here, and I've survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to look for a reliable and worthy trusted person to help me receive and invest the funds in your country because after my retirement i will be migrating to your house to invest and start a new life not as a soldier.

In conclusion, I' will like you to send a reply immediately as soon as you receives the proposal. Your urgent response will be highly appreciated. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, hope to hear from you soonest.

Yours Truly In Love,
General. Patricia D. Horoho,

Added Photos:

Capture 4.PNG
Capture 4.PNG (141.78 KiB) Viewed 8185 times

Capture 6.PNG
Capture 6.PNG (100.14 KiB) Viewed 8185 times

Capture 7.PNG
Capture 7.PNG (108.52 KiB) Viewed 8185 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 1:48 am

Hello my dear!

Praise of the season I've seen your sweet answer and say thanks for the email, do not build any fear in mind for God is with us. I am happy to read it and I have to say the sounds good. Yes, I told you my plan for investment in your country and I want the background to be secured. Currently I am here at the military camp in Afghanistan for mission peacekeeping, due to the crisis here. Secondly I want to relocate with you to start a good business that will benefit oriented.

My beautiful darling need more proof and confidence, do not be mad because I want to manage my future for you. I appreciate your concern and your willingness so far to help me, the most important thing I need from you now is your honesty and trustworthiness, I choose you in this transaction due to my present state here in Afghanistan as an army general leading the troops. I Know that there is nothing like risk in this transaction, we will notify you as diplomatically body will know. I want you to understand more about my situation here in the military camp, I can just email in the office, and we must not allow the use of mobile phones here, we make use of paging and only soldiers of USA and the people of the United States white House, you can communicate with us through radio message.

Now my dear due to my political situation as a general army remain in the war zone, I need a foreigner who will stand on my behalf and receive the funds and also help me to invest in your country, that's why I decided to make this contact with you so that you stand in my name and you will receive the background. Also I went into serious discussion with the security company where the consignment is deposited, the security company told me in a situation like mine, that the best solution is by soliciting help from a trust foreigner who can help me to receive the shipment in place. I then decided to contact you, hoping that with your advanced knowledge we can be able to work together so that if all things work for us, we can enter into alliance life if you wish, for I have lost my husband for 5 years now. Although it took time to decide to contact you and offered this my proposal. It is because of the confidence I have in you that made ​​me to disclose this matter with you, believing that I stand in hand, no body knows what I have, please, I'm asking you for my safety and security keep it very PRIVATE Well I know that God will see us through.

My dear I want you to know that the security company did not know the contents of the box, because I record the box appropriation as a family treasure and is written on the box as a valuable family treasure, so that the security company did not know that the contains is money, so please do not tell the company up the contents of the box OK. After receiving the shipment, then you will get the money from the cash to buy a house and a car if we just stay together, and i promise to give you 30% of the total fund, then the rest will balance the investment capital instead. My dear regarding your country, do not worry about it, security company are professionals, they have been delivering shipment to many countries and have never found any problems before so darling security company will surely deliver the shipment to you in your position in your country.

My dear do you have your own home? if so tell me the type of house you have, please, if you do not have a better home, I'd like you to start looking for a house to buy, so that once the security company gave the background to you, you will buy a house where we will live and stay together, honey I like to stay on the beach side, so please, if you do not mind, I'd like to purchase housing that is close to beach. Again my love also buy at least 2 cars, I would say that my choice of car when the reach of time. My dear i want to live as I have been very rich. Finally, I am suggesting that if we can go steady partner over time which means that the process of investment in your country shall be shared equally between the two of us, because I do not know much about international business and me I'm putting my entire background in your care because i want you to be in total control of my funds as soon as the fund arrives in your country. Again, attach as you reply me your full name and full contact information is to enable write a letter of authorization from the security company on your behalf, before I give you the contact. Please I would like you to send me your full data such as.

(1) Your home address ..............?
(2) your full name .................?
(3) your phone number ..............?
(4) your age .............................?
(5) your profession .................?
(6) your country .................?
(7) A Copy of your international passport or your identity card......?

In response to your email with the above details, I will send a letter of authorization from the security company and also give you the contact of the security company, so you will get them for shipment delivery. Looking forward to read from you.

Take good care of yourself and remain bless.
Best Regard.

Today.PNG
Today.PNG (51.58 KiB) Viewed 8173 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 15, 2016 6:57 pm

My dear please this is to inform you that i have submitted your information in Global courier services company. blow is the detailed information about the Cash Box.

Description of Item: Trunk box
Weight of Trunk Box: 45 kg
Total weight of Trunk Box: 45 kg
Total Net weight of Trunk Box: 45 kg
Colour of Trunk Box: Blue Black Milky Colour.
Parcel Packaging: Sealed

Package registered in Global courier services company registered VAT number GB. 8RINKS1: The delivery company said they will contact you immediately.

they delivery agent . said he will call you immediately he will arrive to your country, the security code number of the consignment is ( 8RINKS1 ) please make sure you write this down it is important because the deliver officer of that will be arriving your country for the delivery will ask you to quote the security code number of the package

Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our life so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal.

Take good care of yourself and remain bless.
Best Regard.

Hello My Dear,

I have read your mail and the contents is well understood. How are you doing today with hope all is moving fine with you together with your health which is very much important to me, i hope you are okay? thanks for your message.

My dear, i will like you to contact the security company with your contact information to enable them deliver the consignment box to you, i have been in contact with them and inform them about you, their manager, said that i should inform you to reconfirm them with your contact information to avoid any mistake. They also made me understand that their head office in Ghana will carry on the delivering of the consignment box to you, they said that due to the war in Afghanistan,

The can't deliver the consignment box to you from Afghanistan that every consignment box they have in their office was moved to their head office in Ghana, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment through their head office from Ghana, so they have decided to carry on the delivery of the consignment box to you through their head office there at Ghana,

please contact them immediately with your contact information. Below is their head quarter contact information.

B.p 234 Tabon Link, Accra-Ghana
Contact person: Mr. Mohammed Usman
Telephone number +233546793911
E-mail ( info@courierservicecompany.org )
( Courierservicecopany@mail2ghana.com )

Please try your possible best to make contact with the security company immediately so that they will deliver the consignment box to you, i am very worried over here.

Take good care of your self for me and God bless you. I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you make contact with them.

Yours Faithfully.

About: info@courierservicecompany.org

Domain Name: COURIERSERVICECOMPANY.ORG
Domain ID: D187518070-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2016-04-20T12:17:59Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-20T12:17:58Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-04-20T12:17:58Z
Sponsoring Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrant ID: CR238148760
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: courierservicecompany.org@domainsbyproxy.com

My dear how are you doing? please i am waiting for your message to know what is going on between you and with delivery company, please tell me have you communicate with them as i directed you to do?

PHONE NUMBER:
+233546793911
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* ScanCom Ltd (MTN)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@courierservicecompany.org

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 17, 2016 1:41 am

SCOA GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY SERVICE.
Int.Airport service Limited. courierservicecopany@yahoo.com
16- 04- 2016

Attn: !

Thanks you for Choosing SCOA GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY. for your consignment box delivery service. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a Sealed Trunk Box that is register with your name here with us from The Finance Firm Company Ltd director and your Partner Gen: Patricia Horoho, which is to be couriered to you. Note that we deliver to your residence or valid office address or any other recommended place of your choice.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your Trunk Box at SCOA GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY. Your Reg. Order No: Q-872-9910-208-9207 Box description and delivery information is:

Description of Item: Trunk box
Weight of Trunk Box: 45 kg
Total weight of Trunk Box 45 kg
Total Net weight of Trunk Box 45 kg
Colour of Trunk Box Blue Black
Parcel Packaging Sealed

We are a well established and registered company offering courier and transport services 24 hours a day for priority delivery of letters, parcels and consignments to any destination by road, air or sea.

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your Sealed Trunk Box has been confirmed valid and true. Your Airway bill for your parcel delivery will be send to you in respond to this mail as we issue the hard copy of it to your sender Financial Firm and your Partner Gen: .

Note: That there are mandatory fee you are require to pay before our delivery agent will take his flight to your country, this fee is going to be use at Ghanaian International Airport Authority for the settlement of the custom officer before they will allow our delivery agent to cross the Trunk box from Ghanaian International Airport Authority. The clearance fee and custom handling charges/fee which will be charge here in Ghanaian International Airport Authority for the clearance of your Trunk Box which will be amount of $2,750.00 and we would not like any thing that will course delay to our Diplomatic Agent in to country as a matter of your inability to raise the clearance and custom handling charges/fee for him to finish up his assignment and make the delivery to you.

All orders not delivered within two (2) working days from this communication will be returned. Please ensure that you are ready for us to proceed to your delivery.

Do note: that your Trunk Box has been signed and Sealed ready for delivery, so therefore you should arrange aside for the charges of the custom handling and clearance charges/fee of Two Thousand Seven Hundred And Fifty Dollars ($2,750.00) for our Diplomatic Agent to help in Clearing the Consignment immediately from Ghanaian International Airport Authority .

We will advice you to send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the below information.

Receivers Name: Emeka Eni Okwara
Amount: $2,750
Question: In God we trust
Answer: Yes

As soon as you send the money do scan and forward the payment slip to us so that our delivery agent will proceed to deliver the box to you.

Once you confirm your acceptance of the conditions for mentioned! We will carry on to make the delivery to you as soon as possible.

Mr.Mohamed Usman
Dispatch Officer

Header:
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.114.160.129 with SMTP id xk1csp1937246ldb;
Mon, 16 May 2016 03:46:45 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.206.68 with SMTP id e65mr14097780oig.158.1463395605224;
Return-Path: <info@courierservicecompany.org>
Received: from mail-oi0-x22c.google.com (mail-oi0-x22c.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22c])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id 11si11309830oid.79.2016.05.16.03.46.44
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@courierservicecompany.org designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22c as permitted sender) client-ip=2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22c;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@courierservicecompany-org.201 ... pssmtp.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of info@courierservicecompany.org designates 2607:f8b0:4003:c06::22c as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=info@courierservicecompany.org
Received: by mail-oi0-x22c.google.com with SMTP id x201so261565696oif.3
for < >; Mon, 16 May 2016 03:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=courierservicecompany-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=ZhPFvEdE3Q2AftICqCgKKYW8LHKLJBaC5IwcDJm+xhY=;
b=vFWk2V3HrRFabD8QLEUf64KwOweoZpoqn1LDh12FiRRwS+hrpmGIG2K76EwVwelWx2
Ix/UxZWuFXJd0QDjeU4Jw09H9xDAwh5mIzJz3g8CoYu52fg7TDdOiutKBgN8XFW19K+t
jfnjHEfU+v8vD/9C+nQ/U8vkK7SflyHkw+QKnL6ZD1TXuR9+cvLWjduY2wmpFMMZ42Hp
lxdaMLt/ri4tcWK9ySMSBikc5aitCOyvgjFHMId+47Zdby67jOXDPEZhyhMmQ4jEf+A2
n3DvnCtPABbBrU19N3FvIBctDipreRTpa4jXNZdDznOJVCbh7HGocMkR0WgJiEJ7JrrI
k8mA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=ZhPFvEdE3Q2AftICqCgKKYW8LHKLJBaC5IwcDJm+xhY=;
b=PzQlkrkuODjuTdJR13juIPvMRhw+NEyjcZr5qRRnvWhgmj/wnQNqfdmKz8BNMOScIC
om47oj07tAVV4UUW7sRD0N+Xa+1FLhFmn16/x9yaZrUzMCke6Tbhi3KK6+t0Pm4HcMH8
wHc9TP0wZyoR2xG/dWeLW37OaEUuwVUZgOElgEjLw3j1VyIt21eIJZ5nxxzMhYCP1Ilj
Hz5Ay+rFgLUszI3kRSqwCnzGFxYvYSkWHVvs7XgddlJE9LwmCVzWUynJTkMW6yq1bF3w
Fq8YyUZ84lJQ+WPVm3VR5rX9AsUpLm7Br9egL4VzL6gCu4+Fbz9rIvKK5eHT96Ac9aeD
EuHw==
X-Gm-Message-State: AOPr4FVA7fY5y8rc5lpWaOqOe2XB7VFygHla4RyRSOCEchrE8tGshsoeFXpGkQPgkz1PMclxUNg5NgZ4qVoGXQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.202.104.213 with SMTP id o82mr14704318oik.165.1463395604470;
Mon, 16 May 2016 03:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.202.84.6 with HTTP; Mon, 16 May 2016 03:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.212.167]
In-Reply-To: <CAPYagprCwYJtOgiCc1OWYyyFVVkKn1xeT2-M0gDT6UgKmG-PPg@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAGiN8wc5+s09Zqd+nS6-wODqmZj9SY9OY54nNr9i1+rYha_h8g@mail.gmail.com>
<CAPYagprCwYJtOgiCc1OWYyyFVVkKn1xeT2-M0gDT6UgKmG-PPg@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 03:46:44 -0700
Message-ID: <CAOOWw0zb5vv1+5uBK1fd0An=i4xF6HucmwY2QuyOoFV=cCOz-w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MY DEAR PLEASE FORWARD YOUR INFORMATION TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY,
To: >
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a1140a3d02bbc950532f357ad

--001a1140a3d02bbc950532f357ad
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Originating IP: 41.218.212.167
Originating ISP: Vodafone Ghana
City: Accra
Country of Origin: Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com info@courierservicecompany.org

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 18, 2016 10:29 pm

my dear how are you doing? i am waiting for you to tell me what is going on between you and with the delivery company, please tell me if you have received the package from them,

18- 05- 2016

Attn: Robert Gene Billingham!

Sir, i have gone through your mail and the contents is well noted. below is our sectary bank info, proceed to remit the money with the below bank info.

Bank Name: Eco Bank
Account number: 0111134443456601
Account Name: Mike Darah
Swift Code: ECOCGHAC
Branches: Spintex
Address: H / No.57 Spintex road Accra Ghana

Sir once you remit the money in to the account given to you, just scan and forward the payment slip to us so that we will proceed your delivery with any more delay. Thanks for your understanding and we promise to give you the best of our services.

Mr.Mohamed Usman
Dispatch Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 20, 2016 11:28 pm

My dear please sorry for my late reply, i was been very busy inside theatre training one of our soldier member that have attacked, i want you to know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs.

please i am waiting for you to tell what is going between you and the delivery company, i am waiting you update me immediately you send the money to them, please i am waiting for your message to receive the good news from you immediately you receive the cash box from the delivery company,

5-20-1.PNG

5-20-2.PNG
5-20-2.PNG (106.26 KiB) Viewed 8130 times

5-20-3.PNG
5-20-3.PNG (101.81 KiB) Viewed 8130 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ph75567@gmail.com info@courierservicecompany.org

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 21, 2016 11:53 pm

My dear please i beg you with the name of God, to make contact with the delivery company, explain to them what is going on, please make contact with them,

21- 05- 2016

Attn:

Sir, we have gone through your mail and the contents is well noted. The account we gave to you is the same account we have been using and nothing is wrong with it. Meanwhile we attache below our second account just proceed to remit the money with the below account info there is no any problem with the account.

Bank Name: UBA GHANA LTD
Account number: 01421664701552
Account Name: Mike Darah
Swift Code: STBGGHAC
Branches: Spintex
Address: H/No. 39 Sakomono Avenua, Spintex Road Accra- Ghana.

Sir once you remit the money in to the account given to you, just scan and forward the payment slip to us so that we will proceed your delivery with any more delay. Thanks for your understanding and we promise to give you the best of our services.

Mr.Mohamed Usman
Dispatch Officer
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Ho

Unread postby mulyana » Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 pm

23 May 2016,

Just got an inbox to my facebook account from a woman whose name's Manjares Josefa Bareza but I have searched of her photos on google and found out that she is using someone else's photos. She is using Patricia D. Horoho's photos. she hasn't replied again my inbox on facebook until now. but I am pretending that I don't know that she is a scammer.

The link address of her facebook account is :https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=132372683806055&set=a.129980330711957.1073741826.100010999724679&type=3&source=11
mulyana
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.