Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Horoho

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: patriciahoroho214@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Email:

My love,
I confide in you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone,I have already informed the bank about my plans to move the money out of Ghana and invest the fund. the bank officer told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf and receive the funds on my behalf.
I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner appointed to claim the fund on my behalf. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

TO THE OFFICE OF MR.JOHN PABLO
HEAD OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS
ACCESS BANK GHANA PLC
Email= accessbankofghanaplc@gmail.com
Email= accessbankofghanaplc@rocketmail.com
Tell= +233 244 076 448
Contact person: Foreign operations & International
Remittance Dept. His name is MR.JOHN PABLO
my account details as follows
Name of depositor: Patricia Horoho
Nationality: United State
Fund Ref Nos: KWG584KW9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Amount Deposited: US$9 Million
Type of Account : Escrow
Country of Deposit : Ghana
Please contact the bank immediately and inform the officer that you where appointed by General Patricia D Horoho, To claim $9million united state dollars ( Nine Million US Dollars) deposited by General Patricia Horoho. Tell the bank officer let you know the possibility to transfer the funds to your bank account in your country. get back to me as soon as you send the application letter to the bank.
I wait for your response, Take care of yourself and have a nice day
Hugs and kisses

+233244076448 - mobile number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

w.mbarnett2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:07 pm

Zorpia:

Hallo, bist du immer noch an dem Geschäft (Deal) interessiert?

Bitte senden Sie mir umgehend eine E-Mail an: w.mbarnett2@ gmail.com

Grüße,
Wendy M. Barnett (Lt. Gen.), USA

/
Hello, are you still interested in the deal?

Please send me an e-mail immediately: w.mbarnett2 @ gmail.com

Greetings,
Wendy M. Barnett (Lt. Gen.), USA

Fake profile used:

Wendy / WendyBarnett1
53, Williamsville, New York, United States
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99
, in Germany.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: w.mbarnett2@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 pm

Email:

Dear xxx,
Enclose are the legal information of my proposal which I trust you will treat with utmost discretion and will adhere to the terms of the agreement, especially the safety of the resources which is my share.

NB; I am here in Kabul, Afghanistan on D.O.D/ U.S. Official Mission, hence I wish to inform you that I have no time to come over the internet for child’s play…

These funds are surpluses of several contracts executed by my department during the supply of Military Hardware, I am offering you a total share of 40% as your reward for standing in as a substitute beneficiary to the claim, an additional 5% is set aside to reimburse any and all expenses in the course of the transaction, and the balance 55% will be invested if possible upon your strong recommendation.

Please read the following carefully;
The 2 Boxes containing the $20 Million USD is at the Stedor Continental facility in JFK Airport New York, USA; and the transfer mechanism is as follows;

We shall implore the Services of Stedor Continental, a U.S Military Air & Surface Conveyors to convey the Consignments (the 2 boxes) to your physical address or any safe and secure location/address of your choice today or tomorrow.

In view of the above, all security measures and concern has been put to place and the assigned Stedor Continental is a well-structured U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company that will deliver the 2 Boxes to any address of your choice and/or anywhere in the world without the packages (the boxes) been inspected or opened at your home airport/s or transit point.

You can be sure of the Stedor Continental services and safe delivery to your address (Doorstep).

Having read, understood and agreed to all the terms of the transaction and sharing ratio (55%/45%), take out your 40% ($8,000,000) once you received the 2 boxes and save my 55% ($12,000,000) for me until I return home mid-next year.

“Now all that is required of you to execute the deal is your delivery address and the transportation fee to transport the consignments from JFK Airport New York to your provided address (Doorstep)”.

Please e-Mail Stedor Continental (Attn/ Mr. GOLDSTEIN) immediately with below delivery address and contact information;

(A)
1. Your Full Names...
2. Scan copy of your Int’l Passport, Driver’s License {or} any Photo ID…
3. Your Delivery Address#, City…State…Country...
4. Occupation...
5. Telephone Number...
6. Mobile/Cell Number....
7. Fax....
8. Email Address...
9. Alternative Email Address...

(B)
1. Your Nearest Airport...
2. Address#, City…State…Country...

STEDOR CONTINENTAL LLC
Military Air & Surface Transportation Company (MASTC)
Contact Person: Samuel R. GOLDSTEIN, Esq
New York, NY 11430, United States
Tel: Phone/MSG: +1 (718) 593- 4917
e-Mail: stedorcontinental@outlook.com

Thank you and may God bless you as you extend your helping hand to the needy!

I attach a photo so you can see whom you are dealing with if you have any further interest in my proposal.

Respectfully,
Wendy M. Barnett (Ms.), Deputy Director,
(AMRDEC)

Stolen picture received with the message:

wendy.PNG

+17185934917 - TextPlus VoIP number
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hottypatty123@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi Dear,

I am sending you this message to inform you that I finally succeeded! Later I met a Chinese businessman who helped me get the fund transferred to his bank account in China, where I am currently Belloved,

I'll be sending you this message to inform you that I finally got it right! Later, I met the man of chinese business that helped me get the fund transferred into your bank account in China, where I am currently with my new partner, working on the establishment of our investment.

Here I am extremely busy at this time. Still I understand your concern and your past efforts to help me get the background for his country, despite the fact that the authorities are limited to a reason and for the other. However, your sincere effort spent is well recognized and appreciated, therefore, remains for me an amount of US $ 100,000.00 deposited in a Visa credit card in a white envelope sealed with your name inscribed on it as a payee with my bank officer in the Republic of Ghana, Accra.

You have to get in touch with it now and you will share it with your credit card.

Below is the contact information of my official account in Ghana Accra:

Name: Dr. Paul Johnson Lepaulmier.
E-mail address: drpablojohnson@gmail.com
Head, customer care Department
Bank Financial of Ghana Accra (BAT).

Thank you for your effort past.

Sincerly Patriciante with my new partner, working in the establishment of our investment.

Here I am extremely busy at this time. I still understand your concern and your past efforts to help me get the fund for your country, even though the authority limited us for one reason and the other. However, your past sincere effort is well recognized and appreciated, therefore, I am left with an amount of US $ 100,000.00 deposited in a Visa credit card in a closed white envelope with your name enrolled in it as a beneficiary with my bank official in the Republic of Ghana, Accra.

You have to get in touch with him now by referring to this message and giving him instructions to send your visa credit card immediately, and make sure you inform me after receiving your ATM credit card so we could share the joy together .

Below is the contact information of my Ghana Accra account officer:

Name: Dr. Pablo Johnson Lepaulmier.
Email address: drpablojohnson@gmail.com
Chief, Customer Service Department
Banco Financiero de Ghana Accra (BAT).

Thanks for your past effort.

Sincerly Patricia
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Ho

Unread postby Alexandre » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:36 pm

Thanks darling go ahead and contact the bank for the transfer,

Hello My Darling

Thanks for your mail, yes if you really want to marry me i will be your wife, i am totally honest with you, everything i have told you about my life and this money is the fact and the truth. I really want to spend my lifetime with you, because i see you as God sent to help my life, our future must be bright, yes i will always do whatever you want, I will be compensating you with 20% of the total fund in the final conclusion of this project, while the remaining balance shall be our investment capital as husband and wife, My son name is william D. Horoho. you've brought me so much happiness and joy that I can scarcely contain it all. You are part of my very being now and I could never be complete or whole without you.I would like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner appointed to claim the fund on my behalf. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

TO THE OFFICE OF MR.JOHN PABLO
HEAD OF FOREIGN OPERATIONS BANK OF AMERICA
Email................. bankofamerica517@aol.com
Email................. unitedstatebank02@mail.com
Tell= +17274783429
Contact person: Foreign operations & International
Remittance Dept. His name is MR.JOHN PABLO
My account details as follows
Name of depositor: hyun Horoho
Nationality: United State
Fund Ref Nos: KWG584KW9557F
Account Numbers: WT/1005 8703459
Amount Deposited: US$9 Million
Type of Account : Escrow
Country of Deposit : USA

Please contact the bank immediately and inform the officer that you were appointed by General Hyun Horoho, To claim $9million united state dollars ( Nine Million US Dollars) deposited by General Hyun Horoho. Tell the bank officer let you know the possibility to transfer the funds to your bank account in your country. get back to me as soon as you send the application letter to the bank.I wait for your response, Take care of yourself and have a nice day
Hugs and kisses
Hyun Horoh

Phone: +17274783429
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New Port Richey, FL
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Fl
Attachments
hYUNGREC.jpg
SCAMMER
Alexandre
New survivor

scammers abusing stolen photos of SGT KATHERINE KATE

Unread postby findylaughing » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:41 pm

Dear Some one in there,

i know you want scam me use stolen photos of SGT KATHERINE KATE

tell me about money $1,7million, thats what i know already you is scammer, thats

you ask me abbout name and address.. but sorry thats all it joke..

for all see my posting, please becarefull

them use name Wrhdcbgn Van Krduy (Katherine Kate) in facebook
Attachments
scam.jpg
findylaughing
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Lt Gen. Patricia D. Ho

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:47 pm

Thank you the additional information.
Is there any other information you can add?

E-mails, E-mail addresses, Photographs and fake documents, Phone numbers, & places you were asked to send money are all helpful.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.