Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Ainagul - roza.mimoza358@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Ainagul - roza.mimoza358@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Split from viewtopic.php?f=11&t=51223, where the same fake character used a different set of stolen pictures.

Email:

Hello! How's your day? My name is Ainagul.
I am 30 years old. I am a free woman. I have no children. I have a higher education.
I want to find someone with whom we will understand each other and share our opinions.
I want to meet a faithful, reliable, loving man who will be for a healthy relationship.
It is important that a man appreciates the relationship and understanding. Was Ready for the family.
I will not play games. I want to find a serious man who will not play with me.
You can write to my email address. I will wait for your reply
Sincerely, Ainagul.

Header:

Return-Path: <3383018027@tim.it>
Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.221.32) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.01) (authenticated as 3383018027@tim.it)
X-Mailer: IncrediMail 2 Plus v 6.29
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:53:58

Originating IP: 62.211.221.32
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Striano
Country of Origin: Italy

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Gulnur - delfi.sweet09@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Email:

Hey. How are you feeling? My name is Gulnur. My age is almost thirty years. I am a unmarried person. I haven't baby. I graduated from university. I dream to make acquaintance of someone with whom we will respect each other and start a serious relationship. I would like to meet a fair, sincere, caring man who will be ready to live together. I'ts important that a my partner understands the value care and understanding. Also to be ready for marriage. I don't just flirt. I dream to make acquaintance with a real man who will not hurt me. You can write to my email. I will wait for your message. Best wishes, Gulnurunka!

Header:

Return-Path: <takeuchi@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.161.11.12])
Reply-To: Girl Gulnurunka <delfi.sweet09@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Girl Gulnurunka <takeuchi@voice.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good day man
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 14.161.11.12
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Ho Chi Minh City
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Same photo also used here:
https://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/vie ... 84#p175384
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: delfi.sweet09@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Email:

Good afternoon. How did you spend the day? You can call me Gulnur. My age is almost 30 years old. I'm a unmarried woman. I haven't baby. I studied and graduated from the Institute. I dream to make acquaintance of person with whom we'll understand each other and start a serious relationship. I want to make acquaintance with a fair, sincere, caring man who will be for a marriage. I'ts important that a person appreciates relationships, understanding. Was ready for marriage. I will not just have fun. I dream to make acquaintance with a good man who will take me seriously. I hope you will write to my email address. I will wait for your letter. I wish you a good day, Gulnur,

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.90.98.166])
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend!
Reply-To: Gulnurunya Beauty <delfi.sweet09@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Gulnurunya Beauty <xxx@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 103.90.98.166
Originating ISP: Ishan's Network
City: Navi Mumbai
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jul 14, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kz.sem01gul@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Email:

Good afternoon. How are you? I'm Gulnur. I live in the world for thirty years. I am a unmarried girl. I don't have child. I studied and graduated from the Institute. I wish to meet man with whom we'll respect each other and share our opinions. I would like to find a faithful, sincere, gentle person who will be for a marriage. It is important that a man understands the value good attitude and attention. And of course, to be ready for marriage. I do not want to play games. I want to find a good man who will not hurt me. I hope you will write to my email. I'll look forward to your email. Sincerely, Gulnura,

Header:

Return-Path: <kobajun@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [185.244.20.137])
Subject: Good evening my stranger
Reply-To: Fine Gulnurchika <kz.sem01gul@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Fine Gulnurchika <kobajun@ceres.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 185.244.20.137
Originating ISP: Ltd Erline
City: Makhachkala
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

delfi.sweet09@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Email:

Hello. How's the mood? Friends call me Gulnur. I am almost 30,5 years old. I am a unmarried girl. I have no kids. I have a higher education diploma. I wish to meet man with whom we'll love each other and appreciate. I want to meet a faithful, sincere, gentle partner who will be ready for a marriage. It is important for me that a person understands the value good attitude, attention. Was ready for marriage. I do not want to just have fun. I want to make acquaintance with a real person who will not hurt me. Send me a letter to my email address. I will be with bated breath waiting for your message. I wish you a good day, Gulnuroka,

Header:

Return-Path: <mari-kato.1013@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.77.181.152])
Reply-To: Smile Gulnuruska <delfi.sweet09@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Smile Gulnuruska <mari-kato.1013@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salut
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 36.77.181.152
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Tanjungpinang
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

suniparadise247@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:50 pm

Hi there my dear pen-friend. How's the mood? You can call me Gulnur. I'm already 30,5 years. I'm a unmarried person. I have no baby. I have a higher education diploma. I wish to meet person with whom we will love each other and share our opinions. I wish to meet a fair, reliable, gentle partner who will be ready for a marriage. I'ts important that a man appreciates care, love. Was ready for living together. I do not want to just flirt. I would like to find a real person who will not play with me. I hope you will write to my email. I'll wait for your letter. Sincerely, Gulnurushok,

Header:
Return-Path: <watoiin@triton.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [139.228.250.87]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Sat, 10 Nov 2018
To:
Subject: Good DayDear.
Reply-To: Smile Gulnuruska <suniparadise247@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Smile Gulnuruska <watoiin@triton.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 139.228.250.87
Originating ISP: Linknet-fastnet Asn
City: Malang
Country of Origin: Indonesia

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: suniparadise247@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:10 am

Email:

Hello How's the mood? Friends call me Gulnur. My age is 30 years. I am a single girl. I haven't kids. I have a higher education. I would like to find someone with whom we'll love each other and appreciate. I would like to make acquaintance with a fair, sincere, caring partner who will be ready for a live together. I'ts important for me that a man appreciates good attitude and attention. Was ready for living together. I don't just flirt. I dream to make acquaintance with a good person who will not play with me. Send me a letter to my email. I will look forward to your email. Sincerely, Gulnuroka.

Header:

Return-Path: <sp2r3ah9@silk.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [106.51.70.164])
Subject: Hello
Reply-To: Gulnuruska Gulnurunka <suniparadise247@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Gulnuruska Gulnurunka <sp2r3ah9@silk.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 106.51.70.164
Originating ISP: Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Broadband Internet Service Provider India
City: Bangalore
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Oct 17, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sunaparadise355@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:07 am

Email:

Good evening my dear man How was your day? You can call me Gulnur. I am 30,5 years. I am a single person. I have no kids. I have a higher education. I wish to find person with whom we will respect each other and appreciate. I dream to make acquaintance with a fair, reliable, loving person who will be ready for a live together. I'ts important that a my partner understands the value relationships and love. Was ready for family. I do not want to play games. I would like to find a serious man who will not play with me. You can write to my email. I'll wait for your answer. I wish you a good day, Gulnurka

Header:

Return-Path: <ztakashi@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.2.153.33])
Subject: Hello Darling!
Reply-To: Iam Gulnura <sunaparadise355@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Iam Gulnura <ztakashi@poppy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 27.2.153.33
Originating ISP: Saigon Tourist Cable Televition Company
City: Dong Hoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Oct 24, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.