Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anna - docekb@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anna - docekb@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:54 pm

Email:

Greetings It is Anna writing you. I am from the Russian Federation and I am thirty-five. Just to give you some details about my life: I am a professional physician at private clinic. I apologize for disturbing you. I don’t want to insist but I seek a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no such intentions, you better not reply back. If instead you find me pretty and want me to mail you my photo or more pictures, just let me know. I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your place of life and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name. Like I said, I only look for serious relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you. Waiting for your answer, Annutulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <yottoro1126@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good morning
Reply-To: Annutok Annutika < docekb@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Annutok Annutika <yottoro1126@fine.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 17:52:43

Originating IP: 27.72.25.1
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Anna - lenadoctor@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:21 pm

Email:

Salutation. It is Anna writing you. I am from the Russian Federation and I’m 35 y.o. Just to give you some info about my life: I am a professional medical consultant at healthcare institution. I apologize for the discomfort. I don’t want to insist but I search for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no such intentions, you better not write back. If instead you find me attractive and would like me to send you my photo or more pictures, just let me know. I’d kindly ask you to tell me more about your city and share your photo with me. Hope that this is your real name. Like I said, I only search for honest relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you. Best wishes, Annutok,

Header:

Return-Path: <kuwata.t@chic.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [95.15.230.62])
Reply-To: Annutusha Annulka < lenadoctor@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Annutusha Annulka <kuwata.t@chic.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my dear mate
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:36:45

Originating IP: 95.15.230.62
Originating ISP: Turk Telekom
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the email:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

krisdoctor@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:31 pm

Email:

Aloha my great pen-friend! My name is Kristina. I am from the Russian Federation and I'm thirty five y.old. Just to give you some introduction about my life: I work as a medical consultant at a hospital. I am sorry for the discomfort. I don't want to seem officious but I seek a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no serious desire, you better not respond. If instead you find me interesting and want me to mail you my photo or more pictures, just let me know. I’d kindly ask you to tell me more about your town and send your photo. Hope that this is your real name. Like I said, I only search for genuine relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you! Looking forward to your reply, Kristinuska,

Header:

Return-Path: <xxodorwestthree11x@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [180.253.232.213])
From: Kristinchika Lonely <xxodorwestthree11x@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Kristinchika Lonely <krisdoctor@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Kristinchika Lonely <xxodorwestthree11x@opal.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Aloha my dear pen-friend.
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 04:12:02

Originating IP: 180.253.232.213
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Jul 14, 2018).

Nope, "my great pen-friend" is not my real name...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

krisdoctor@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:56 am

Email:

Hello This is Kristina. I am from the Russian Federation and I'm thirty five y.old. Just to give you some details about my life: I work as a medical consultant at private clinic. I am sorry for the discomfort. I don't want to bother but I look for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no such intentions, you better not respond. If instead you find me interesting and want me to send you my photo or more pictures, just let me know. I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your city and share your snapshot with me. Hope that this is your real name. Like I said, I only search for authentic relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you! Best wishes, Kristinchika.

Header:

Return-Path: <blossom@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [79.134.37.83])
Subject: Hi there my new friend.
Reply-To: Iam Kristinok <krisdoctor@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Iam Kristinok <blossom@axel.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 16:52:49

Originating IP: 79.134.37.83
Originating ISP: Jsc Alma Telecommunications
City: Almaty
Country of Origin: Kazakhstan

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

krisrudant@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Email:

Hello Charming. This is Kristina. I'm from Russia and I'm thirty-five years.Just to give you some info about my life: I work as a medical consultant at a medical institution.I am sorry for the discomfort. I don't want to insist but I look for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no similar intentions, you better not write back.If instead you find me attractive and want me to mail you my photo or more pictures, just let me know!I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your city and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only look for sincere relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you!Waiting for your answer, Kristinulka!

Header:

Return-Path: <mako.masuda@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.33.86.17])
Subject: Greetings my dear mate
Reply-To: Sunny Kristinulenka <krisrudant@gmx.com>
Errors-To: Sunny Kristinulenka <mako.masuda@joy.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 41.33.86.17
Originating ISP: Te-as
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 16, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dentevgesha@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Email:

Salutation. It is Evgeniya writing you. I am Russian and I'm thirty-four y.old. Just to give you some details about my life: I work as a physician at local clinic.I am sorry for the discomfort. I don't want to insist but I look for a serious relationship, beginning from Internet and passing to real life. If you have no similar intentions, you better not email me.If instead you find me attractive and would like me to send you my photo or more pictures, just let me know.I would kindly ask you to tell me more about your town and send your picture. Hope that this is your real name! Like I said, I only search for sincere relationships and hope to build something meaningful with you.

If you are interested in me, please write ONLY to my private email: dentevgesha@gmx.com

Looking forward to your reply, Evgeniya,

Header:

Return-Path: <iruka-a@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.239.52.43])
Reply-To: Pretty Evgeniyushunya <iruka-a@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Pretty Evgeniyushunya <iruka-a@oregano.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my new pen-friend,

Originating IP: 103.239.52.43
Originating ISP: Cogetel Online, Cambodia, Isp
City: Phnom Penh
Country of Origin: Cambodia

The picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 16, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.