Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Grace

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 am

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

Thanks so much for writing me and your cares always.granny will be fine and happy to know that your internet is working fine,but you reply to my email lately.

Well i have always wanted to be loved and show love to someone for the rest of my life and was happy when i found you,i have loved you for who you and not because of what you have.

Relationships is build on a bed rock of trust and love,we are the two people involved and it takes two to tangle and please stop doubting me,life is too short .Beside your friend is interring too much into our affairs,you requested for my international passport the last time and i sent it to you and now you are requesting for it again and again ... :twisted: :twisted: this is really unfair,if you dont want me just as i loved you,life goes on,you can keep your money,i am rest assured and believed that money can not buy happiness or love.

Maybe robert has find you a woman over there in London :lol:

Hugs
Naomi.

Hello HH

Hope you are alright,and please don't get me wrong,i thought relationship should better be between two people who trusted each other and should not be built on a doubt,if you really want me and love me,take me for who i am.My passport attached
just as i wrote you before,send it to the address.I told you earlier that here is not my country and dont operate accounts here,you can send me the money via western union.I have confirmed the cost of flight ticket yesterday with BA which is safer to your country,which is $1509.87us dollars,as soon as i get the flight booked,i will send you my flight details

Name:Naomi Patt
Addess:10 Allen Avenue ikeja
State:Lagos
zipcode:23401
text question:who cares
Answer:HH

Email me the western union details and the Mtcn,full senders name and address and the amount sent.

Thanks so much for your cares.

Hugs
Naomi

Hello HH

Goodmorning and how was your night?missing you so much and cant wait to see you take me round lots of beautiful places and have me in your loving arms,treat me like a queen and i promise to love you and standby you forever.

I have sent you what you requested for,waiting to read from you.

Hugs
Naomi
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 pm

naomi_patt@yahoo.com

Hello HH

How are you doing?it really amazing getting your email after a longtime,nevertheless happy to hear from you and granny is fine..This is another amazing outcome now you have me proved myself and why the doubt to start a relationship or someone you loved,that loved you,,, i guess this decision is taking too much of Robert,,,I think you should listen better to yourself from the beginning of our conversations,you making me feel unwanted,i have always loved you straight from my heart and beside this is not a suggest able ideas.

One i have not been to London before and secondly i wouldn't want to have a complication with any airline with ticket reservations,HH if you are not up to something then you keep to your words,the airport is just some 10minutes away from and i feel secured walking into the office and do the booking and not online to a country i have never been to before.

Thirdly you understand my present situations here which i told you,think about it and put yourself in my shoes,if you are not being selfish,just get into airplane and start coming over with putting my things together go for a little shopping and have little money for personal pocket because i absolute believed it going to be transit flight.

Did you ever seat back and thought over this or you trying to play up some games or lost your thinking to plan your future home and hired Robert to think for you...If you dont have second thought over this after i sent you my passport,then absolutely you must be a joker wasted my time and trying to hurt me.

Thanks
Naomi
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.