Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ksenia.nn@madaron.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ksenia.nn@madaron.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:06 pm

Email:

Good morning man, I am very pleased to write a email for friendship. I am very sorry if that email is very bothered you. I am single and weared to live. My friends told me to using the internet for find for new love. I am believe it will be a very serious step that can change my life. I never used this way of dating and so little confused what to do. If you also might be interested in the continuation in our talking, I will be very glad to know about you more. I very much doubt that is necessary to talk about myself in the first letter. In a start I perhaps need to talk about my name - is Ksenia. I acting, sociable, industrious, open and sincere woman. I want to find a kindly, courageous, sincere, caring and loving person. These qualities, I consider the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start chat that will do happiness both us. Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also wanna see much your different fotos. Therefore, I show you my pic. I hope you enjoy it all and we can now more often and interesting chat. All the best, Ksenia,

Header:

Return-Path: <t.zaza@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [222.254.76.114]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Thu, 5 Jul 2018 16:04:13
Reply-To: Lonely Kseniyushka < ksenia.nn@madaron.com>
Errors-To: Lonely Kseniyushka <t.zaza@marble.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Greetings!

Originating IP: 222.254.76.114
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Thái Nguyên
Country of Origin: Vietnam

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterinamgirl@madaron.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:24 pm

Email:

Hello, gives me great pleasure to write a letter for acquaintance. I'm sorry if this letter is bothered you.
I'm very lonely and tired. Some of my friends told me to use the internet for find for new friend.
I'm sure it will be a very important step that will change my life. I never used this type of dating and so little confused what to doing.
If you also will be interest in the continue in our talking, I'll be glad to know about you more.
I very much doubt that is necessary to talk about me in the first letter. For a start I must need to write about my name - is Ekaterina.
I active, communicative, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kind, courageous, honest, caring and loving man.
These qualities, I think the most important, and I think it's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can start good chat that will make happy both us.
Write me as soon as possible, because I too would like to know about you, about your lifestyle and your mind. I also want to see much your various pics.
Therefore, I send you my pic. I hope you enjoy it all and we will now more frequently and interest to talk. Sincerely, Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <webmaster@abtintl.com>
Received: from xyyawvf (client.yota.ru [188.162.43.181])
Reply-To: shlempampumchik <ekaterinamgirl@madaron.com>
Subject: You still want to talk to me?
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018
X-Source-IP: 188.162.43.181
X-Exim-ID: 00bc0a59527953119d982e82e97d5524d7dfdf
X-Sender-Auth: support@appleandapple.com
X-Local-Domain: appleandapple.com
X-Source-Sender: () [188.162.43.181]

Originating IP: 188.162.43.181
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterinamgirl@madaron.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:32 pm

Email:

How are you, I am very pleased to write a email for friendship. I am sorry if my email is bothering you. I am alone and weared.
Many of My friends said me to try the internet to meet for new man. I am believe it will be a very serious period that can change my life.
I not used this way of acquaintance and so bit confused what to do and write.
If you also be interest in the continuation in our communication, I will be pleased to see about you more.
I really doubt that is need to tell about myself in the first email. In a beginning I perhaps need to talk about my name - I am Ekaterina.
I acting, sociable, industrious, open and genuine woman. I wish to meet a kind, brave, fair, caring and loving person.
These properties, I consider the most important, and I think it is about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin good communication that will do joy both us.
Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your different photos.
Therefore, I show you my photo. I hope you like this all and we can now more often and interest dialogue.
All the best, Ekaterina.

Header:

Return-Path: <mail@alinirabi.com>
Received: from lyctukp (Unknown [178.176.174.133])
Reply-To: kareglazik <ekaterinamgirl@madaron.com>
Subject: Do you get my letters? Why did not you answer?
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 178.176.174.133
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ekaterinamilashka@madaron.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - email received:

Date: Thu, Dec 27, 2018
Subject: Hey gentleman!
To:

's about you. If you are still interested, then I think that we can begin a great chat that will do joyful both of us. Write me quickly, because I too would like to see about you, about your lifestyle and your thoughts. I also wanna see much your variety pictures. Therefore, I attach you my foto.

Please write ONLY to my personal email: ekaterinamilashka@madaron.com

I hope you glad this all and we can now more often and interest to talk. All the best, Ekaterinuska! How are you, gives me great pleasure to write a email for friendship. I am sorry if my email is very bothering you. I am alone and tired to live. Many of my friends advised me to using the internet for find for new love. I am sure it will be a very serious step that can change all my life. I have never used this type of dating and so bit confused what to do. If you are also be interested in the continuation in our talking, I'll be very pleased to know about you more info. I very much doubt that is necessary to write about me in the first letter. For a beginning I must need to talk about my name - is Ekaterina. I active, sociable, hardworking, open and sincere girl. I want to find a kindly, brave, sincere, caring and loving man. These qualities, I believe the most important, and I think it

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.