Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 10:00 am

on date o mat:

marie084 (27)
Was just here | Here to date (seeks man), to make friends, for leisure, for fun

75***
Paris
paris
fr
Divorced

Hey,

I liked your profile and would like to get to know
you, what do you think? Kindly go through my profile
and let me know if you would like to communicate with
me. My mail id - mfarmand084@yahoo.fr,

Have a pleasant day.

Marie
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 25, 2012 10:03 am

Received: from [213.136.125.205] Cote D'ivoire Telecom
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:22:24 +0100 (BST)

Hi HH,

It’s pretty good to read from you.

Let me give you brief introduction about me, my name is Miss Marie-france Armand, good lady who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing, honest and honourable and very much the kind of lady who knows how to treat a special man and visible views, and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches, sailing and swimming.

I am searching for a Soul mate but rather someone who is intelligent, spirited, classy and good with a good heart and good mind. In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good picnic lunch outdoors

I am here to find Love, friendship and a caring heart that is willing to do anything and believes that Love is a movement, an effusive, and advancement of the heart toward the good. The soul cannot live without love and a relationship is a way to bring hearts together and that is why I am ready to go to any part of the world to meet my Soul mate. I am an easy going lady with the fear and love of God I see myself as a caring person with great sense of humour. I am down to earth, decent, loving and very responsible. I am very respectable and well-mannered because of the upbringing. People say I am cool, and funny...

I am looking for a Lifelong Friendship, A Lifelong Friendship is one of the most important building blocks for a good Lifelong Relationship ... my desire is to meet a sensitive , sensuous ,warm n loving man who also wants such a Lifelong Friendship ... my interpretation of such a friend is one to whom I can pour out all the contents of my heart , chaff n grain together , knowing that the gentleness of his hands will take it all , sift it , keep that which is worth keeping and ,with a breath of kindness , blow the rest away ....Our thoughts , then , become like the seeds .... and all the flowers of all our tomorrows are in the seeds of today ... so , my dear , would you care to share your thoughts , even your most intimate thoughts , with me ??

Yours,
Marie-france
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Re: mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 28, 2012 4:12 pm

mfarmand084@yahoo.fr

Hi HH,

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Please allowed me to tell you more about myself. My full name Miss Marie-France Armand, 28 yrs. My father is from Ivory-Coast ( West Africa ), while my mother from Francaise and I was born and brought up in France. In my leisure time I like all kinds of outdoor activities, lots of sport, being with friends at the beach, I love movies, reading, cooking with or for friends.

I have a never fading interest in other people, countries and cultures. Friends of mine say I am easy going, good looking lady and athletic, fun to have me around, reliable and honest. I like intelligent, caring, reliable, responsible, honest people wit a good sense of humor. I do not like ignorant, arrogant or aggressive people, I hate all kind of violence and I detest racism and sexism.

I want you to know am a lady of one man, i treat my man with respect and care. I am an affectionate and passionate lady. I love kids and pets. .. What do you seek in your idea woman? I am a caring woman, who show my man what true love means, i work according to word of God.

I'm a romantic woman, I love going to the beach, listen to music, love taking a walk, love going to the cinemas. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people. Have a good sense of humour. Do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy.

I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of man that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. .

If someone was like that and loved me for who I am, I would be a very happy woman. I am very happy to have a message from you, makes me feel things would be alright...I just hope we can find a way to be able to meet and chat and get to know ourselves better and start from there...hope you'll get back to me? Please can you send me some of your pictures too.

Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely Yours,
Marie
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Return to Romance scams.